• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Platinum Pharmaceuticals Log: Cutting season ✂️ 🔪 🗡

3 weeks down and starting week 4.

Everything is running smooth. Weight is down another 2lbs, right on schedule, sitting in the low 230s now. Flat as a pancake 🥞 and hungry.

Diet will remain the same this week.

Cardio will be 30-40 minutes a day.

AAS is remaining the same with the following dosages injected daily.

87.5mg Test C
100mg Mast E
60mg EQ

Today's training session was a chest/delts day.

Crossbody cable Side Laterals
Plate loaded flat press
Behind the back Cable Side Lateral
Plated Loaded Incline press
Seated Cable Flys
Dumbell 6 ways

30 minutes on the treadmill

Weight is moving good. Feeling strong with still plenty of energy for some really good training sessions. The pumps aren't great, which is to be expected but intensity, weight, and stamina, are all really strong.

Mirror changes are staring to happen weekly. So that's always fun and gives you motivation that it's not all for naught.

Photo from last week post leg day 😆

1000003096.jpg

Everything is running smooth. Weight is down another 2lbs, right on schedule, sitting in the low 230s now. Flat as a pancake 🥞 and hungry.

87.5mg Test C
100mg Mast E
60mg EQ

Plate loaded flat press
Seated Cable Flys
Dumbell 6 ways

Weight is moving good. Feeling strong with still plenty of energy for some really good training sessions. The pumps aren't great, which is to be expected but intensity, weight, and stamina, are all really strong.

Mirror changes are staring to happen weekly. So that's always fun and gives you motivation that it's not all for naught.

View attachment 130605
I PM'D YOU DAWG !

87.5mg Test C
100mg Mast E
60mg EQ

Plate loaded flat press
Seated Cable Flys
Dumbell 6 ways

View attachment 130605
Damn! Your back it getting a lot more detailed!

87.5mg Test C
100mg Mast E
60mg EQ

Plate loaded flat press
Seated Cable Flys
Dumbell 6 ways

View attachment 130605
Dude you’re huge. Jesus. Looking great 💪

Back training was on the menu for today! Back has long been my favorite training day.

Had a great training session, weight was really moving today and intensity was great.

Panatta T bar Row
Nautilus Pullovers
Hammer strength High row
Single arm cable low rows
Underhand Mag grip Pulldowns
Cable rear delts

Lats are smashed. Best back session I've had in the past few weeks.

I'll hit 30 minutes of cardio tonight after training the wellness and Bikini girls.

My schedule has gotten pretty packed with competition season ramping up.

I was doing a little training with a retired bodybuilding friend last week and he asked if I could take on any in person work, if only for 1 or 2 days a week. So I told him ,"yes, of course", because I know if he's sending them to me they'll be legit. So looks like I'll be adding another female and classic competitor to my schedule.

I'll put eyes on the female competitor for the 1st time tonight.

It's always fun to get a new ball of clay to mold.

Time to pop another bottle!

View attachment 130724
I will say Platinum nailed the labels and stoppers on the vials. I’ve never came across a stopper that doesn’t dull a slin pin like these ones.(except actual insulin vials)

She'd love my Var and Winny ......and Primo we'll be here soon. Finishing up the final touches on the Platinum Athlete shirt. Should be shipping to you late in the week. 💪💪💪💪.

Nothing better then tight lines ! "Fish on " 🦈🦈🐡🐡

Yes sir, I'll be back after them this weekend!! I'll snap a Pic of some fish I catch

Busy day today.

I'm going to find 45 minutes to hit a nice bro Arm day somewhere in between training and posing sessions. 💪 💪

Then hit my 40 minutes of cardio after the last session tonight.

Back