• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Platinum Pharmaceuticals Log: Cutting season ✂️ 🔪 🗡

Wardamn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Where to start??

Well I've been convinced by some of the younger competitors around me to return to the stage and compete alongside them. They are late 20s and early 30s, I'm the ancient 40+ year old. 😆

After a decent, injury free and fairly pain free offseason, I agreed. But it will be a year long process. We are eyeing some shows in late Spring or early summer 2025 depending on how "we", mainly me 😆, come along. Hopefully whatever show we chose will have a solid Masters field to compete against.

I'll be looking at either classic or bodybuilding.

I've broken it down into a year long process.

Step 1: is this 12-14 week cutting phase. I need to lean up to see what we're working with and to be able to run a proper off-season, that'll be Step 2.

Now that's out of the way on to the fun stuff.

Diet:

Training day: 300c 250p 70f
Non Training: 200c 250p 70f

Food staples:

Eggs, egg whites, lean beef, Venison, chicken, flounder, shrimp, tilapia, Tuna, salmon, whey.

White rice, cream of rice, red potatoes, sweet potatoes, blueberries, raspberries, green beans, peas, carrots.

Supps:
Multi
Fish Oil
Nac
Iodine
D3
K2
Magnesium
Zinc
Greens blend
Digestive enzyme

🔥 Super Supps!!! 🔥

I'll be doing daily Pins 📌

Week 1 dosages:

600mg Test C
700mg Mast E
400mg EQ

1st pin smooth as silk.

1000002717.jpg

Training day 1:

Chest and Delts

Fwd Leaning DB laterals
Incline Press
Seated Cable Fly
Cable Side Laterals
Wide Grip converging press

Ball Crunches
Hanging knee raises

30min LISS

240 is stout for 5'9 brother.

You know I'm subbed and rooting for you.

Having SOMETHING (whatever it may be, makes you train smarter and more organized, therefore better IMHO)

I fell into a little rut myself a few months back. I was still enjoying the gym. However, I was doing standard BBing sets of 15-20, I'd mix in some power sets, maybe a 5(80% max) x2 or 3(85% max) x 2. However, I wasn't training for anything specific.

At that time, I was studying Westside Barbell and their method of training. I really liked it, but I also felt it lacked back compound lifts. I've taken their program and adapted it and it's working wonders. I'm on TRT, losing weight, and my #s are going up constantly. I know some is muscle memory and these increases in weight won't come as quickly relatively soon. My whole point is, I'm loving the gym right now and go in there with a well planned workout and change it up based on what my workout log says I've done over the past few weeks.

Maybe you don't need it, but if you do, I hope this log and show lights a under your ass!!!

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

240 is stout for 5'9 brother.

You know I'm subbed and rooting for you.

Having SOMETHING (whatever it may be, makes you train smarter and more organized, therefore better IMHO)

I fell into a little rut myself a few months back. I was still enjoying the gym. However, I was doing standard BBing sets of 15-20, I'd mix in some power sets, maybe a 5(80% max) x2 or 3(85% max) x 2. However, I wasn't training for anything specific.

At that time, I was studying Westside Barbell and their method of training. I really liked it, but I also felt it lacked back compound lifts. I've taken their program and adapted it and it's working wonders. I'm on TRT, losing weight, and my #s are going up constantly. I know some is muscle memory and these increases in weight won't come as quickly relatively soon. My whole point is, I'm loving the gym right now and go in there with a well planned workout and change it up based on what my workout log says I've done over the past few weeks.

Maybe you don't need it, but if you do, I hope this log and show lights a under your ass!!!

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

Nice man, sounds like that program is working well for you.

I appreciate the support!

Thanks guys, I appreciate the support.

Today is quad focused leg day. Should be a fun one.

Just had my breakfast bowl of egg whites and whole eggs mixed with cream of rice.

Followed by some black coffee and daily supps.

Just had my breakfast bowl of egg whites and whole eggs mixed with cream of rice.

Same here. Today is squat/leg press day. Ate some steak, egg, yogurt, pineapple. This is going to be interesting carb depleted.

GET IT!!

we want a video of you trying to walk out of the gym...

Good leg training session today.

I trained with my usual Classic Ahtlete/ training partner.

It always helps to have a good training partner, particularly on leg day. It's so physically and mentally draining it helps to have someone else grind through it with you.

Leg Ext
Leg Curl
Pendulum Squats
Panatta Squat chain driven
Abductor
Adductor

Now time for a meal and some rest.

Tonight's schedule is wellness and bikini girl training sessions with a classic posing session thrown in between.

Good leg training session today.

I trained with my usual Classic Ahtlete/ training partner.

It always helps to have a good training partner, particularly on leg day. It's so physically and mentally draining it helps to have someone else grind through it with you.

Leg Ext
Leg Curl
Pendulum Squats
Panatta Squat chain driven
Abductor
Adductor

Now time for a meal and some rest.

Tonight's schedule is wellness and bikini girl training sessions with a classic posing session thrown in between.
I loved female workout partners on leg day. They tend to have a higher pain tolerance and they do a shit-ton of leg work. Nice view while spotting them too.

I loved female workout partners on leg day. They tend to have a higher pain tolerance and they do a shit-ton of leg work. Nice view while spotting them too.

I was just talking about something along these lines with a friend of mine at the gym the other day, he's a retired competitive bodybuilder.

He had just recently referred a female competitor to me and he was asking about all the plans etc.

I was telling him how much easier most female competitors are to coach and train. They complain 1000% less than us men. 😆 🤣

Training off day for me.

I'll hit 40 minutes of cardio tonight after my last training session.

All 3 pins have been great. Smooth and knot free!

What type of cream of rice do you use?

I might be able to change your life

Back