• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Platinum Pharmaceuticals Log: Cutting season ✂️ 🔪 🗡

Get Shredded!
I've been doing the same over the weekend. Only problem is he only works out at Planet Fitness and does the same exact shit every workout, so I have to at least convince him to work different muscles. Wish I had a good training partner.

He's a good training partner, classic physique bodybuilder, and good friend.

We always have a good session when training together.

Good evening, I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Wasn't going to train today, but had a buddy that I dont get to train with often anymore that wanted to hit a session, so I had to say yes. 🤣

We decided to hit Shoulders and Bis.

Forward Leaning DB raises
Cybex Shoulder Press
Cable Rear Delts
Cable side Laterals
Strive Bicep Curls
Strive Hammer Curls

Had a solid training session. It's always fun to train with a buddy.

Everything is running well. Slowly leaning up. I had 2 people comment about my forearms and calves looking ridiculous and what training I did for them.

Starting week 3 tomorrow.

Keep grinding at whatever you're doing guys!

Have a great week!
Heck yeah! Training with a good friend that you don’t usually train with can be a lot of fun and create some amazing workouts, especially if you two are competitive in nature with each other.

Heck yeah! Training with a good friend that you don’t usually train with can be a lot of fun and create some amazing workouts, especially if you two are competitive in nature with each other.

For sure, it definitely makes for an enjoyable session.

I've been doing the same over the weekend. Only problem is he only works out at Planet Fitness and does the same exact shit every workout, so I have to at least convince him to work different muscles. Wish I had a good training partner.
Well, he's probably training all his muscles, but just no muscle confusion.

Does he do anything interesting additives like drop sets, slow negatives, static holds etc?

Those can turn the last set of 3 or 4 sets until complete annihilation... I like doing a drop set and then throwing in slow negatives with the lesser weight, taking about 6-8 seconds with the negative. It works bro!! Try it if you haven't. You'll feel it the next day

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

Well, he's probably training all his muscles, but just no muscle confusion.

Does he do anything interesting additives like drop sets, slow negatives, static holds etc?

Those can turn the last set of 3 or 4 sets until complete annihilation... I like doing a drop set and then throwing in slow negatives with the lesser weight, taking about 6-8 seconds with the negative. It works bro!! Try it if you haven't. You'll feel it the next day

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk
I've mentioned this guy a few times because he's not the brightest, but he's a good guy. I've been telling him for a while to drop his dosages. He recently finally listened to me and sticks to 1cc of test after saying he's not seeing any results anyway. I used to call him a borderline alcoholic, but after knowing him the past few years and seeing he has no ambition to quit, I'd say he's a full blown alcoholic. He was down here for court because he jumped last year, wakes up at 5am to go to the gym with me and reeks of alcohol already. Fucks sake. He worries me. Noticed his hands were shaky yesterday.

Anyway, he doesn't really track anything. No caloric counting. No idea of what sets and reps he does or how strong he is. He just goes in and lifts until hes zapped. His routine is literally this, push ups, dB incline press, biceps, pull downs, push downs. He does this every morning before work 5x a week. I'll at least give him credit for keeping consistent his whole life. He's got some pretty good sized arms but he looks like a bloated puffer fish from all the water retention. I try and talk some sense into him to structure diet and training if he wants better results but he's hard headed.

Yeah I need to add more drop sets to my isolated work. I've been doing it on my barbell lifts and it definitely helps for sure.

Good Monday gentlemen,

Weight is down another couple pounds moving right along as planned.

AAS compounds and Dosages are remaining the same with a daily injection of the below compounds and dosages.

87.5mg Test C
100mg Mast E
60mg EQ

Everything has been running smooth with no issues what so ever.

Today's training session was a leg day. Slowly easing back in after the nerve issues flaring up the last couple weeks.

Decided to remove pendulums for awhile and replace them with belt squats. This should help take some loading off my lumbar.

Belt Squats
Seated Leg Curls
Leg Extension
Smith Machine RDLs
Standing calf raises

Overall I was very pleased with how my legs and back felt during this training session. Hopefully that will continue.

Time to eat a quick post workout meal of venison, green beans, mushrooms and red potatoes.

Now back to the gym for a new female client training session.

Good Monday gentlemen,

AAS compounds and Dosages are remaining the same with a daily injection of the below compounds and dosages.

87.5mg Test C
100mg Mast E
60mg EQ

Today's training session was a leg day. Slowly easing back in after the nerve issues flaring up the last couple weeks.

Decided to remove pendulums for awhile and replace them with belt squats. This should help take some loading off my lumbar.

Belt Squats
Seated Leg Curls
Leg Extension
Smith Machine RDLs
Standing calf raises

Overall I was very pleased with how my legs and back felt during this training session. Hopefully that will continue.

Time to eat a quick post workout meal of venison, green beans, mushrooms and red potatoes.

Venison! Yum.

Good Monday gentlemen,

87.5mg Test C
100mg Mast E
60mg EQ

Belt Squats
Seated Leg Curls
Leg Extension
Smith Machine RDLs
Standing calf raises

I personally love the mast E ! And the mast p. I should send you a bottle of the mast p. After three days when I take it . I see visible results. I second opinion would be helpful though. I can't figure out why more guys don't start their Mast E cycle off with Mast P to really get things started.

I personally love the mast E ! And the mast p. I should send you a bottle of the mast p. After three days when I take it . I see visible results. I second opinion would be helpful though. I can't figure out why more guys don't start their Mast E cycle off with Mast P to really get things started.
Mast P with either NPP or Tren Ace is magical.

I'd be up for adding some Mast P in with the E to get it ramping these next few weeks.

Good day gentleman,

Another good day of training in the books.

Chest, Abs and 20 minutes of steady state cardio post training.

Prime Incline Press
Cybex Flat Press
Seated cable Flys
HS wide grip converging press

ABs training was a continuous 3 round circuit.

Ball crunches
Rope Crunches
Hanging knee raises

Legs are back are feeling good after yesterday's leg session, so started back with cardio this week.

Like I've said in a few previous posts. If you're banged up and having some issues with a certain muscle group it's okay to back off that volume and intensity for awhile. Or change exercise selection. We're never married to a movement. That muscle isn't going anywhere. Better to back off for a short time than continuing to hammer away and dig a deeper and deeper hole with poorer performance.

Hit the posing room after training today and the legs are still there and tightening up.

1000003062.jpg

Good day gentleman,

Another good day of training in the books.

Chest, Abs and 20 minutes of steady state cardio post training.

Prime Incline Press
Cybex Flat Press
Seated cable Flys
HS wide grip converging press

ABs training was a continuous 3 round circuit.

Ball crunches
Rope Crunches
Hanging knee raises

Legs are back are feeling good after yesterday's leg session, so started back with cardio this week.

Like I've said in a few previous posts. If you're banged up and having some issues with a certain muscle group it's okay to back off that volume and intensity for awhile. Or change exercise selection. We're never married to a movement. That muscle isn't going anywhere. Better to back off for a short time than continuing to hammer away and dig a deeper and deeper hole with poorer performance.

Hit the posing room after training today and the legs are still there and tightening up.

View attachment 129955
Your legs are looking great!

Had a good night of working posing and bikini girl trainings.

Had a bodybuilder come up to me post training and ask me "what the heck are you doing with your bikini girl?" "Her last 8 week transformation has been insane."

It always feels good when others notice the work your athletes are putting in.

Get Shredded!
Another session in the books.

Back and Tris today.

Great training session, the Lats are bombed 💣. Feeling really good.

Panatta chain drive Chest supported T bar rows
Nautilus Pullover
Single arm Cable low rows
Underhand Pulldowns

Cable rows were performed Seated facing forward on an incline bench. These hammer the lower lats.

Tricep mechanical drop set 3 rounds

Back braced cable kickbacks
Cable pushdown
Cable overhead extension

Weight was moving really well today.

Now time to woof down this post training meal of 200g of rice and 225g of chicken breast.

Tomorrow will be an off day after 4 straight days of training.

Another session in the books.

Back and Tris today.

Great training session, the Lats are bombed 💣. Feeling really good.

Panatta chain drive Chest supported T bar rows
Nautilus Pullover
Single arm Cable low rows
Underhand Pulldowns

Cable rows were performed Seated facing forward on an incline bench. These hammer the lower lats.

Tricep mechanical drop set 3 rounds

Back braced cable kickbacks
Cable pushdown
Cable overhead extension

Weight was moving really well today.

Now time to woof down this post training meal of 200g of rice and 225g of chicken breast.

Tomorrow will be an off day after 4 straight days of training.
That sounds like a real good workout!

That sounds like a real good workout!

It was a good. Just finished up my last session for the day followed up by 35 minutes of steady state cardio on the treadmill.

Time to cook some food!

Off day from training for me.

I'll hit some cardio later this afternoon after my last coaching session.

I've got a busy next couple days.

I've got a Pro/Am show to attend this weekend. It should be a fun event.

Good day everyone,

Hope you're all well this Friday.

Boy I was hungry last night, 😆. Which is a good thing. It was a non training lower calorie day, so wouldn't expect any less.

Today's session was leg day 2 of this week.

-SL Hamstring extensions over the Smith Machine.
-RDLs using the Belt squat
-Belt Squat
-Donkey Calfs
-Seated Leg Curls
-Leg Extensions

30 minutes of Steady state

Another really good training session. Enjoying day 2 of replacing Pendulums with Belts.

Really focused on completely sinking hamstrings into calfs and getting complete depth and a big stretch into a pause.

Little to no pressure on my back.
So far I'm enjoying them.

Another week down and everything seems to be tightening up pretty good this week.

My athlete/training partner commented today "I'm looking big as hell, and tighter up top." So I'll take. It's always good to have an objective extra set of eyes.

Now to time to eat some food and rest up for a fun weekend.

Bodybuilding show during the day and UFC 300 at night.

Have a great weekend guys!

Good day everyone,

Boy I was hungry last night, 😆. Which is a good thing. It was a non training lower calorie day, so wouldn't expect any less.

-Belt Squat
-Donkey Calfs
-Seated Leg Curls
-Leg Extensions

Another really good training session. Enjoying day 2 of replacing Pendulums with Belts.

Really focused on completely sinking hamstrings into calfs and getting complete depth and a big stretch into a pause.

Another week down and everything seems to be tightening up pretty good this week.

My athlete/training partner commented today "I'm looking big as hell, and tighter up top." So I'll take. It's always good to have an objective extra set of eyes.

Good day everyone,

-Belt Squat
-Donkey Calfs
-Seated Leg Curls
-Leg Extensions

Always good to be able to lift with no pain.

Good Monday morning everyone

After a fun weekend of Bodybuilding shows, UFC fights, and fishing it's time to get back to it!

Back