• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Valdosta Log

Get Shredded!
Lookin good bro, love the stash!

back day. only did 1 set of each today cuz i hit a set of pullups yesterday to mog these rock climber guys. and wasnt feelin it too much. movements are starting to feel a lil stale. grips still limiting my traps despite using straps

mom still thinks we're natty 😎

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240418_223212_Sheets.jpg
    Screenshot_20240418_223212_Sheets.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20240418_223127_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240418_223127_Gallery.jpg
    474 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20240418_223143_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240418_223143_Gallery.jpg
    418.9 KB · Views: 20
Why is bench retarded? I haven't read the whole log so bare with me.

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk
sorry didnt see this. it doesnt make sense with my mechanics. its all shoulder or tricep. i hate having ny back locked in place on chest movements

sorry didnt see this. it doesnt make sense with my mechanics. its all shoulder or tricep. i hate having ny back locked in place on chest movements
How are you going to achieve progressive overload on your pushups?

Watch some YouTube and learn how to bench. You’ll need to eventually in order to broaden your chest before it lags behind noticeably. If you feel it in your triceps, widen your grip. If you feel it in your shoulders then you’re not setting your back correctly.

Why is bench retarded? I haven't read the whole log so bare with me.

He literally has a friend named bench that has down syndrome, I think

How are you going to achieve progressive overload on your pushups?

Watch some YouTube and learn how to bench. You’ll need to eventually in order to broaden your chest before it lags behind noticeably. If you feel it in your triceps, widen your grip. If you feel it in your shoulders then you’re not setting your back correctly.

been doing this for a bit. forms gotten better the past couple sessions. kinda hard to breathe with the weighted plank position though. ideally i'll move on to a good backpack in the future, but im kinda worried thatll block my scapula from moving

back day. only did 1 set of each today cuz i hit a set of pullups yesterday to mog these rock climber guys. and wasnt feelin it too much. movements are starting to feel a lil stale. grips still limiting my traps despite using straps

mom still thinks we're natty 😎
Looking sick there brother! Fuck the haters, lol.

I appreciate it, but where do u keep seeing these elusive haters 🤣 is there some hidden Valdosta subforum?
If there was one, @mass gain would know about it. He knows everything going on I swear 😂

been doing this for a bit. forms gotten better the past couple sessions. kinda hard to breathe with the weighted plank position though. ideally i'll move on to a good backpack in the future, but im kinda worried thatll block my scapula from moving
Ok. That’s an interesting approach. Like squatting with a belt squat instead of squatting. I get it. That should be effective. 👍

Ok. That’s an interesting approach. Like squatting with a belt squat instead of squatting. I get it. That should be effective. 👍
Def interesting approach. @Valdosta you are like the guy I see in the gym doing all these insane/dangerous looking lifts.
You gotta get comfortable with bench man. Such a key staple. I don't know how to get you comfortable with it though.

edit: maybe i was wrong since idk after massgains response
hes not posting here anymore for some reason but he wasn't really a hater, he was just poking fun or at least that is how I read his comments
He never really had any back and forths with you. A few others he did though. We went at it a few times because I falsely fingered him (not in a gay way, I pointed the finger at him).

friend thats a pt wanted to hit a quick "chest and shoulder" session today before his client came in so i guess that takes place of my new aux day for this rotation.

dips - 135x5
ohp - 155x6
lateral raises - 45x8

It shouldn't be though. Those muscles you names would be worked a secondary muscle, of course.

Are you saying your shoulders and triceps are so strong, you just believe they take over on flat bench?

You look wicked. Not a lot of guys with your size that are still that lean.

I'm a hater on your hater forum, but I can tell you where it is

Get Shredded!
Yea dude your pics are nuts. I can’t emphasize enough how relieving it is to have a newer guy here that takes gear, that actually looks like he takes gear. This is hands down my favorite log to follow no doubt and I follow almost all the logs.

Are you saying your shoulders and triceps are so strong, you just believe they take over on flat bench?
Really not sure. Every time I try making some variation of a barbell press work, my shoulders end up growing like crazy while my chest remains totally flat. Pic below is from april 16 2023, after prioritizing bench for my chest for years. Obviously everything else has grown a good bit since then too, but the chest was like nonexistant at this time. What little bit u see was actually gyno i got cut out the following months

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240420_220155_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240420_220155_Gallery.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 13
Yea dude your pics are nuts. I can’t emphasize enough how relieving it is to have a newer guy here that takes gear, that actually looks like he takes gear. This is hands down my favorite log to follow no doubt and I follow almost all the logs.
Thanks. I usually have a different approach to most stuff so that probably makes things more interesting. especially when it sets a few people off 🤣

Really not sure. Every time I try making some variation of a barbell press work, my shoulders end up growing like crazy while my chest remains totally flat. Pic below is from april 16 2023, after prioritizing bench for my chest for years. Obviously everything else has grown a good bit since then too, but the chest was like nonexistant at this time. What little bit u see was actually gyno i got cut out the following months
Wide grip bench. Flat or incline.

Sets to failure in the 20-25 range. Real failure, not this BS, "could've got three more" SHIT

That's the best you're going to get as far as focusing on the chest, going for size, and using those secondary muscles less.

changed my belt squat setup a bit to go at a deficit to increase rom. quads activating great. im still scared to push failure because my adductors seem to fire off and hurt themselves on compounds when I do. but i'll up the intensity a bit next go around.
Screenshot_20240422_200557_Sheets.jpg

@Leanmeantinypeen you really gotta stop leaving these around, almost lost an ankle
Screenshot_20240422_192450_Gallery.jpg

Wide grip bench. Flat or incline.

Sets to failure in the 20-25 range. Real failure, not this BS, "could've got three more" SHIT

That's the best you're going to get as far as focusing on the chest, going for size, and using those secondary muscles less.

ive tried it man but every damn time its my shoulders that do the work

ive tried it man but every damn time its my shoulders that do the work
Im assuming you know how to engage your scapula? Im starting to think it might be a mind muscle connection thing :/ Could be wrong tho

100% is. thats why i like the dips and pushups, because gravity forces the scapula into the right spot
Let me see if John Meadows has any good scapula engagement videos. Every time I feel the wrong muscle in a lift he literally has a 40 min video explaining exactly what I’m doing wrong and how to fix it. Rip

Back