• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Valdosta Log

That back pic? You have insane genetics. Once you get everything dialed in... you'll explode. I'm dead serious. Get with a god damn reputable coach ffs! :) You could go far if you wanted to.

I know you like doing your own thing, that's cool and respect it if that's what you want, but many of us in here would sign up for your genetics in a cocaine heartbeat. Want you to maximize it. That's all.

That back pic? You have insane genetics. Once you get everything dialed in... you'll explode. I'm dead serious. Get with a god damn reputable coach ffs! :) You could go far if you wanted to.

I know you like doing your own thing, that's cool and respect it if that's what you want, but many of us in here would sign up for your genetics in a cocaine heartbeat. Want you to maximize it. That's all.
thanks. we'll see when I'm out of school this summer and have my big boy job. should have a better opportunity for everything

Why not Montego? Some members here done quite well with him as coach.

far from my best workout. was up all night with cts already. went all day at wild adventures (students got in free today).

traps
lats
mogging these tires feat heavy filtering
failed arnold pose (arms wont go that high)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240413_220514_Sheets.jpg
    Screenshot_20240413_220514_Sheets.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 31
I havent really gaf about shoulders in like 8 or 9 months outside of a set of lateral raises maybe once a month. Saw @Seattlesbest delts mogging another thread so i figured id add them back in; mine grow pretty easy so they should be prominent pretty quick. changed PPL to PP(aux)L with shoulders and calves on auxiliary day.

feelin like shit, sleepin like shit, cts like shit. got a double red scheduled this week so hopefully things will look up soon

some shoulder before pics (to be reevaluated in 3 months):

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240414_180129_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240414_180129_Gallery.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20240414_180147_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240414_180147_Gallery.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20240414_180203_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240414_180203_Gallery.jpg
    625.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20240414_180321_Sheets.jpg
    Screenshot_20240414_180321_Sheets.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 20
pretty good leg day today. the "belt squats" are connecting even better. hamstrings were acting up so i stopped after 2 reps. was getting late so I called it before leg extensions. felt like a decent work out anyway. I may just stick with these 3 movements for a bit.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240415_223251_Sheets.jpg
    Screenshot_20240415_223251_Sheets.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 19
having a major gyno flare up on the other nipple now somehow. starting to think this bozo's mast400 is something else. cuz im on 500 test with 1mg adex a week. just ran out of it though so we'll see if it still happens on a new source

having a major gyno flare up on the other nipple now somehow. starting to think this bozo's mast400 is something else. cuz im on 500 test with 1mg adex a week. just ran out of it though so we'll see if it still happens on a new source
Do you mind sharing the source? Whether dm or in here whatever you prefer. I only know of a few places that dose it that high.

Fuck man

I see axle all over meso. Damn that sucks. I never tried them but based on reviews you’d think they were solid. Sucks when things are not as labeled.
nah u wouldnt 🤣 i just wanted some quick high concetration stuff. ud think test or mast woulsnt be faked.

but the testing he gives clearly isnt for his products, fakes it

nah u wouldnt 🤣 i just wanted some quick high concetration stuff. ud think test or mast woulsnt be faked.

but the testing he gives clearly isnt for his products, fakes it
yeah, he's been getting the biz on Meso recently.
another guy called out a shill recently in the source thread. The shill seems to have come out of nowhere. Thinking he is an alt of a former hostile shill or could be an alt of the source.
Either way, yeah, not all great with that source as of late.

Also that's the bitch with testing provided by the source. Perhaps it gives some peace of mind but it doesn't really mean much to me. I'd much rather see vet blind testing results.

check this out fellas 😎
totally ripped off henry caville facial hair. clark kent mogging for sure. Maybe now I can get a gf
Your head hair is looking much better = better chance of you getting some tail.
I think you should keep that mop no higher than a 3-guard on the clippers. You'll be drowning in the pussy.

Edit: Just zoomed in on the facial hair. Get rid of the stache. The pussy will run away from you with that.

pretty good chest workout. chest was activating on pushups so I can postpone switching to dumbells. dandelion root has fixed my face a ton. added like 3pts to it ngl, only on it for 2 days so far. im optimistic. We'll see how it manages the cts tonight. still letro boomin on some gyno.

arms lookin ok. itd do me good to lose about 10lbs of fat or so but I'm not gunna sweat it yet.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240416_224157_Sheets.jpg
    Screenshot_20240416_224157_Sheets.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20240416_224129_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240416_224129_Gallery.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 16
rejected from my double red because pulse was 108ish. did have caffeine right before though 🤦🏼 now i gotta decide about trying again without caffeine some other day or just pull the aquarium tubing back out 😤 they usually just let it slide because ive got one of those profitable blood types but ig these guys are new here.

rejected from my double red because pulse was 108ish. did have caffeine right before though 🤦🏼 now i gotta decide about trying again without caffeine some other day or just pull the aquarium tubing back out 😤 they usually just let it slide because ive got one of those profitable blood types but ig these guys are new here.
Bogus dude. It’s like an excuse. They took my blood at the hospital with a HR of 196, it’s not like it can’t be done…

Bogus dude. It’s like an excuse. They took my blood at the hospital with a HR of 196, it’s not like it can’t be done…
yeah I really dont see how a high pulse interferes with it in any way. I've asked them before (when hr was like 126) why a high pulse disqualifies me and they said "its on the sheet"

dont worry ill get pics of my state of the art setup later

yeah I really dont see how a high pulse interferes with it in any way. I've asked them before (when hr was like 126) why a high pulse disqualifies me and they said "its on the sheet"

dont worry ill get pics of my state of the art setup later
🤣 couple of friends do the same.
Just be sure you have someone keeping an eye on you

What was your BP? Its hard to get rejected for donations where I am. They take some pretty high numbers overall.

didnt get to BP. pulse has to be double digits, mine wasnt. still gave me some cookies though
Well the cookie is all that matters. :ROFLMAO:
That's a little too dismissive tho IMO. A normal resting heart rate can range from 60 to 100 and 108 is not insanely out of that scale.
Shit my place will take you even if your hemoglobin is 20.

Edit: Double red requirements may be different. I'm not sure.

What bullshit....try again in maybe a few weeks and don't take any stims before your appointment.

The numbers haven't been going up on dips so I think I have to change something. bench is just retarded I wish there were more options for chest
Why is bench retarded? I haven't read the whole log so bare with me.

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

Back