• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

The JACKED Log: Featuring YourMuscleShop & Genlabs

Hey man if there’s anything I can do it’s out you in my prayers. I really do hope everything goes as well as it can. Appreciate all the support as well 💪
HOOYAH BROTHER

Ripped some biceps and forearms. Haven’t really trained in 3 weeks because of vacation and coming off a cruise dose I definitely lost some strength but I’m sure it will come right back.

EZ-BAR curls

60x15
60x15
60x11
80x12

Seated Incline DB Curls

25x10
25x10
25x12
25x9

Hammer Curls

25x20
25x20
25x12
25x12
35x12
35x10

Although I felt pretty weak compared to where I was at 3 weeks ago, the pump was skin tearing, felt fucking awesome. ChestxTriceps tomorrow, legs Saturday and Sunday will be the rest day.

I want to give it a week or so for the compounds to take full effect before I get some more pics up stay tuned 🎶

Love some Cinnamon Toast Crunch but coco pebbles post workout is where it’s at!!
I’m just a whore for cereal 😂 it’s so bad. Coco pebbles are in my top 3.

Frosted Flakes
Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Coco Pebbles

In that order 😂

will follow along for as long as I can until the amt of volume gives me testicular torsion
Testicular torsion is yet another injury Sperg0 has suffered. Its why he acts like a cunt so often. Says he has one ball. Acts like he has none.
None of us will ever understand the pain that Sperg0 has endured throughout his entire pathetic life, especially the pain from his most recent injury......his cracked toenail.

Testicular torsion is yet another injury Sperg0 has suffered. Its why he acts like a cunt so often. Says he has one ball. Acts like he has none.
None of us will ever understand the pain that Sperg0 has endured throughout his entire pathetic life, especially the pain from his most recent injury......his cracked toenail.
Sperg0 the midget 😂😂😂

How many calories you eating a day right now?
4200 is my maintenance but that’s with cardio included. I’m still eating a very slight deficit but I’ll be going to a 300 surplus soon

Couldn’t hit chest because both of my kids are with me tonight. I was able to bring my barbell and plates upstairs to hit some back.

Bent over BB rows (focused on form and a deep stretch on every rep, extremely slow on the decline)

135x15
135x15
135x15
155x12
155x10

Hinged BB rows

155x10x3

Bb Shrugs

225x15x3

Wide Grip Pullups

4 sets to failure over 10 reps for every set, didn’t write them down I was pretty gassed. I really want to row 225 by the end of this cycle, but with perfect form.

I’ve heard reports of 70+lb weight increases running it and that’s exactly what I need. I’m pushing 335x3 right now.

What was your experience with Trest? I heard it’s gyno city for a lot of people. How was your BP?
It’s an incredible strength drug imo. Methyestradiol bomb for sure, intolerable for many. I’m lucky BP wise, at around the 300 mg mark is when I start feeling BP spikes, again mine stays within a reasonable blast range.

If you ever give it a run try ace first, you will know in the first few weeks if it will be a problem.

NPP😍!! Other than test NPP is my Favorite! Gives my delts that Xtra fullness/flair!
Things my first run with it. It’s only been a week and my joints already feel amazing. On top of that I took a few weeks of training for vacations and some personal stuff that came up, and I’m getting right back into the swing of things.

It’s a crazy feeling seeing those tricep worm veins coming out so quick… Also the skin ripping pumps have been unbelievable. I’m a big fan so far. I’m definitely going to focusing a lot on rear/side delts 🪨-shoulders

It’s an incredible strength drug imo. Methyestradiol bomb for sure, intolerable for many. I’m lucky BP wise, at around the 300 mg mark is when I start feeling BP spikes, again mine stays within a reasonable blast range.

If you ever give it a run try ace first, you will know in the first few weeks if it will be a problem.
I’ll probably give it a long while before I ever run it. I was very anti-tren for a long time so this is a big step for me. I’ll keep the trest in my back pocket no doubt, maybe I’ll find a reason to deploy it someday. I’m a very high e2 converter.

For example, on a gram of test I need 5mgs of adex a week. That would obliterate most people’s e2, but for me I’ll be in the high 50s on that much adex. I can only imagine what I’d need on ment.

I have great control of my bp tho, typical reading for me is 115/75 for an average while on cycle.

Things my first run with it. It’s only been a week and my joints already feel amazing. On top of that I took a few weeks of training for vacations and some personal stuff that came up, and I’m getting right back into the swing of things.

It’s a crazy feeling seeing those tricep worm veins coming out so quick… Also the skin ripping pumps have been unbelievable. I’m a big fan so far. I’m definitely going to focusing a lot on rear/side delts 🪨-shoulders
I know u r a delt guy like myself wait till u get 4-5weeks in & u will see a knew fullness in them boulders😍😍

My 2 favorite there also
Yea man. I don’t fuck with fast food often or that much high fat food. But I’ll crush a whole box of cereal no problem 😂 It’s just carbs right? Haha

Chest and triceps turned into really just triceps. I felt STRONG AS FUCK. Kept it pretty simple, I don’t want to get hurt but you know I love me some volume.

Close Grip Bench

135x15
185x15
225x12
225x12
225x8
225x7
225x7

Ez-bar Skullcrushers (laying flat on the bench)

40lbsx20
40x20
30x20
30x19

5 sets of close grip pushups to failure. Minimum of 25 per set but didn’t write them down.

Here’s my weight I haven’t checked in over a week and I’m going UP

IMG_3995.jpeg

Not going to lie my abs are a little watery but being full like this at 6’2 for once I actually do feel kinda big. I’m sure we can clean up the abs when the tren gets deployed 😈

Appreciate you brother 💪

Back