• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

The JACKED Log: Featuring YourMuscleShop & Genlabs

Get Shredded!
The only reason I even do it is so I can eat 4 bowls of Frosted Flakes at night when I lose all control. Eat perfect all fucking day then I hit some weed, game over. I have to burn 1k calories doing cardio for my god damn cereal. Its some super straight guy shit the furthest thing from being cool… keeps me lean tho 😂
I used to SMASH fruity pebbles.

IMG_3901.jpegTikka Masala Curry Sauce with lean eye of round baked. Macros on this:

Fat 18g Carbs 20g Protein 73g

Meal 1

Hitting back and rear delts today and I’m fucking stoked! Gotta get a quick pin in here soon…

Just shot this in my right shoulder and it’s smooth as it comes. .25 sust .35 NPP. Doing this 3x a week for the first two weeks then we’re going to essentially double the dose. About to get a lift and some cardio in and I’ll check back in with meal 2 and 3.
IMG_3905.jpeg

Here’s my intra. Half a cucumber, spinach, 1.5 cups organic blueberries and 50gs highly branched cyclic-dextrin. Not even close to needing insulin yet but I have Novorapid for when the time comes. Fasted bg was 79 this morning.

IMG_3907.jpeg

BP 112 over 71. Everything’s looking fucking solid. Arm day today 💪☀️

Going up to 200 test 150 NPP. I think I started a little too low, this is going to be the baseline dose going forward. Already feeling amazing, the oil is also extremely smooth which is something I always appreciate.

Going up to 200 test 150 NPP. I think I started a little too low, this is going to be the baseline dose going forward. Already feeling amazing, the oil is also extremely smooth which is something I always appreciate.
Always a good feeling when you can get the BP that low. Are you planning on increasing your doses more in the future?

That’s gotta be ur water n cardio

Always a good feeling when you can get the BP that low. Are you planning on increasing your doses more in the future?
I’m on a beta blocker now and it works super good. It’s called propanolol. As for the doses yea they’re going way up. I just like to start real slow, if gains slow down I’ll have plenty of runway to push doses up. I’ll go up to 750 test and 300 NPP over the next few months, just slowly.

That’s gotta be ur water n cardio
Yea it’s definitely helping, also beta blocker lowers heart rate. It’s not a strong bp med but it lowers the top number by like 10 points. I’m at 1.5 gallons of water per day and 2 Powerade zeros. I’m also sticking to 3-5 miles of walking per day. I usually like to run for my cardio but I think you actually burn more fat walking so I’m switching to just walks.

I am off work this entire week so when I resume the work week, I might have to do runs a few days out of the week just because I can get the miles in faster before work and on some really busy days I just might not have two hours to walk you know? I will say I have been enjoying, just listening to podcasts and listening to YouTube while I walk it is quite relaxing.

I’ll kill my self if it’s not
I personally believe that the reason my blood pressure is looking so good right now is because I had four bowls of cinnamon toast crunch last night

Meal 1: 52 protein 84 carbs 7.6 Fat

The NPP is already making me super hungry so I upped my plain potato’s from 10oz to 14oz per meal.

I’m not going to post every single meal but you get the idea, meat and potato’s or chicken &spinach wraps. Cereal at night to fill in the rest of my carbs.

IMG_3929.jpeg

If anyone is wondering why my first meal of the day has been at like 1 in the afternoon Its because im still on Hawaii time so im 5 hours behind. Ive been waking up at 11 and going to bed at 3 am its so fucked lol

Get Shredded!
Subbed. Just found and caught up on this log. Smart to slowly titrate up in dose.
First tren cycle is gonna slap hard! 4 plate bench inbound. This is gonna be fun 😁

Subbed. Just found and caught up on this log. Smart to slowly titrate up in dose.
First tren cycle is gonna slap hard! 4 plate bench inbound. This is gonna be fun 😁
Thanks for following bro! I was looking at yours and was like god damn this guy is strong…

Yes 405 is the goal, I tried to set the bar high but all I can do is push, hopefully we make some major changes 💪

Thanks for following bro! I was looking at yours and was like god damn this guy is strong…

Yes 405 is the goal, I tried to set the bar high but all I can do is push, hopefully we make some major changes 💪
Tren’s creepy uncle, Trest, got me my first 4 plate bench. You’re gonna smash it with tren, that first time is something else lol.

Tren’s creepy uncle, Trest, got me my first 4 plate bench. You’re gonna smash it with tren, that first time is something else lol.
I’ve heard reports of 70+lb weight increases running it and that’s exactly what I need. I’m pushing 335x3 right now.

What was your experience with Trest? I heard it’s gyno city for a lot of people. How was your BP?

Light chest cold. Basically just a dry cough my 2 year old was a little sick too. No big deal!
Always like to check brother... I just caught some serious health news so I try and look out. Great log... I'll follow as I can.

Always like to check brother... I just caught some serious health news so I try and look out. Great log... I'll follow as I can.
I’m sorry to hear that, you holding up alright?? Appreciate the following and kind words brother. First run with NPP and even at this low dose my elbows and wrists feel so much better and I’m only 3 shots in.

I'm hanging in bro... still waiting on some real news so I can make a plan to proceed... one way or another. I love the low doses... especially at my age. It makes me appreciate the gear and makes me feel like I'm still the reason shit is working! It also helps keep me from hurting myself. The last run I did was my first with NPP and the gains were great. Good luck with it.

I'm hanging in bro... still waiting on some real news so I can make a plan to proceed... one way or another. I love the low doses... especially at my age. It makes me appreciate the gear and makes me feel like I'm still the reason shit is working! It also helps keep me from hurting myself. The last run I did was my first with NPP and the gains were great. Good luck with it.
Hey man if there’s anything I can do it’s out you in my prayers. I really do hope everything goes as well as it can. Appreciate all the support as well 💪

Back