• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Platinum Blend Log 💪🔥🔥

I’m a chobani guy myself . I gtta switch to the 0 sugar one . I just killed off the non fat jug, the problem is the “jug”. With oikos you got your single serving . I have a hard time stopping in the jug 🤣 I’ll eat the whole fuckin thing
I use chobani too. Really good quality stuff. I eat the plain nonfat yogurt. You get used to it. I'm gonna switch to the lowfat soon if I can find it. It's good to have a little fat in there, that's where all your good fat soluble vitamins are stored. Lowfat has 3.5g per serving (5 servings in a 32oz jug), so that's not bad at all.

I eat one jug per day. I know what you're saying but it's much more cost effective. 80 fucking grams of protein per day from that alone.

I’ve come to confess my sins,
Shit got out of hand at date night tonight. Gave myself 900 cals to work with . Reckon I surpassed that

Total items consumed

2 crab rangoons. 4 specialty sushi rolls. Grilled chicken and about a cup of vermicelli noodles

Just couldn’t help it . I’m a monster when it comes to food

Pic of 2 rolls , for some reason the others won’t download

IMG_0150.jpgIMG_0151.jpg

I’ve come to confess my sins,
Shit got out of hand at date night tonight. Gave myself 900 cals to work with . Reckon I surpassed that

Total items consumed

2 crab rangoons. 4 specialty sushi rolls. Grilled chicken and about a cup of vermicelli noodles

Just couldn’t help it . I’m a monster when it comes to food

Pic of 2 rolls , for some reason the others won’t download

View attachment 131804View attachment 131805
It looks like mostly protein?

It looks like mostly protein?

I tried my best to keep it that way . Only a rainbow roll with some rice around it and the 1 cup of vermicelli noodles , holding some water in the lower stomach this morning but everything else is full . I’m happy it wasn’t too bad 🤣 got some chest/bis/abs /cardio today

Really looking forward to it, since I got some extra energy we’re gnna do some flat bench . Been a while

I tried my best to keep it that way . Only a rainbow roll with some rice around it and the 1 cup of vermicelli noodles , holding some water in the lower stomach this morning but everything else is full . I’m happy it wasn’t too bad 🤣 got some chest/bis/abs /cardio today

Really looking forward to it, since I got some extra energy we’re gnna do some flat bench . Been a while
Can’t wait to see those flat bench numbers bro

Can’t wait to see those flat bench numbers bro

🤣 don’t hold on to your seat. Flat bench is something I will not push unless I’ve been doing it consistently . Never been a strong flat bencher, my incline barbell is around the same weight as far as max or top set . 405 for 2 is my all time best for flat and that was around December . Havnt touched it since. I reckon I’ll move some blood with cable crossovers for my first movement, then 275 for under control reps for a few sets on flat , then move on to DB incline and go all out

I was around 250 in the winter , woke up 226 this morning. So no more Hercules shit 🤣

I get the oikos pro but it’s so damn expensive haha so I can’t eat as much as I’d like
I talked to the Manager at my local grocery store and asked if I bought The Okio Pro in bulk, could he do better with pricing..... I now get a "Cup" for a buck a pop.... but buy 2 cases at a time.
Good stuff... I always forget to put it down in my diet for some reason!!!

Get Shredded!
🤣 don’t hold on to your seat. Flat bench is something I will not push unless I’ve been doing it consistently . Never been a strong flat bencher, my incline barbell is around the same weight as far as max or top set . 405 for 2 is my all time best for flat and that was around December . Havnt touched it since. I reckon I’ll move some blood with cable crossovers for my first movement, then 275 for under control reps for a few sets on flat , then move on to DB incline and go all out

I was around 250 in the winter , woke up 226 this morning. So no more Hercules shit 🤣
Smart man!

Smart man!

My first real injury or set back on my quad this year really checked my ass . If I’m not feeling it or feel something off . DO NOT push it

Joe Bonamassa

“ Just ‘cos you can, don’t mean you should “ try to remember that in everything in my life . And it’s a good song 🤣 love the blues 🎸 😎

My first real injury or set back on my quad this year really checked my ass . If I’m not feeling it or feel something off . DO NOT push it

Joe Bonamassa

“ Just ‘cos you can, don’t mean you should “ try to remember that in everything in my life . And it’s a good song 🤣 love the blues 🎸 😎
I seen Joe in Portland Me last summer. dudes a wild axman.
And exactly... Im just getting back to training after 3 weeks off and im not pushing it just yet. (y)

Smart move!

Joe Bonamassa

For sure! What happened with the quad?

For sure! What happened with the quad?

Bottom out on the hack, felt sharp pain up closer to the hip but decided to launch up instead of just crawling out. That was all she wrote, cat scan showed hematoma, pain was unbearable and the quad was so inflamed. I’m just now comfortable full sending legs . I was so stoked to get 4 1/2 a side on the hack for 6 the other day, I was smiling ear to ear walking out of the gym

Heck yeah! Take advantage of that energy!

Not the best workout but got it done

- cable crossovers adding weight until a tough set of 8

- flat bench 3 x 10 225

- incline Db 95lbs x 8, 85 x 9

-incline smith top set of 8 , double drop

- cable crossovers 3 working sets

- Hammer strength incline 3 plates amrap , 2 plates amrap , 1 plate amrap

DB preacher curls 40lbs 8,6,4
Barbell curls 80lbs x 3 amrap
Hammers 50s for 3 sets , 40s
Cable dual curls

Treadmill incline 30 minutes ( shin splints were real today )

Not the best workout but got it done

- cable crossovers adding weight until a tough set of 8

- flat bench 3 x 10 225

- incline Db 95lbs x 8, 85 x 9

-incline smith top set of 8 , double drop

- cable crossovers 3 working sets

- Hammer strength incline 3 plates amrap , 2 plates amrap , 1 plate amrap

DB preacher curls 40lbs 8,6,4
Barbell curls 80lbs x 3 amrap
Hammers 50s for 3 sets , 40s
Cable dual curls

Treadmill incline 30 minutes ( shin splints were real today )
That’s different to stack chest with biceps. I like it! 💪

222.8 lbs this morning , I feel like a cheerleader. My body and frame looks a lot better when I’m full of water and glycogen. Fat as well 🤣

BUT I wanna get to that spot where a true rebound is possible. So I’m going to keep pushing, no refeeds or cheat meals for 4 weeks is the plan, I’ve only had the one sushi calorie push and I didn’t like what it did. Didn’t seem productive and mentally I didn’t need it. I can really see the difference in my back and arms of course (my biggest weak point) since the past 2 weeks. Look awesome pumped , skinny after that 🤣

Took these this morning , meant to snap them fasted but I had a big protein shake 30 minutes before these pics

IMG_1062.jpgIMG_1018.jpg

222.8 lbs this morning , I feel like a cheerleader. My body and frame looks a lot better when I’m full of water and glycogen. Fat as well 🤣

BUT I wanna get to that spot where a true rebound is possible. So I’m going to keep pushing, no refeeds or cheat meals for 4 weeks is the plan, I’ve only had the one sushi calorie push and I didn’t like what it did. Didn’t seem productive and mentally I didn’t need it. I can really see the difference in my back and arms of course (my biggest weak point) since the past 2 weeks. Look awesome pumped , skinny after that 🤣

Took these this morning , meant to snap them fasted but I had a big protein shake 30 minutes before these pics

View attachment 131932View attachment 131933
Looking good 👍
Get over that shit,get shredded, then add more mass later..

I’m slowly getting used to it , who knows. After this I might start CrossFit, wearing my wife’s thongs and painting my nails. Isn’t that what CrossFit guys do ?
F that ..
I just don't wear much clothes and been shaving..lol..
U kno its hot as f down here

I can only imagine man , I’m going to enjoy being a tad smaller come June. I can already tie my shoes without breathing hard now 🤣 pitiful I know.
I kno..I have trouble putting sock on in am..and have been short of breath for no reason, need to stop slacking on cardio,and stretch more

View attachment 131932View attachment 131933
Everything is tightening up! 💪

Looking good. No CrossFit

Back