• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Platinum Blend Log 💪🔥🔥

Dano22

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
That time again, Platinum Pharma has generously offered me a chance to run the Platinum Blend !

300mg- Test E, Tren E, Mast E
100mgs each 🔥

I’ll be starting with 1ml MWF

Wife has asked me to join her in one of her transformation contests she likes to do every year before summer so perfect timing.

Goal is to get stupid lean , hold onto what muscle I have of course

5’11 33 in 6 days , getting old !
Weighed 238 this morning

Typical meals, lean ground turkey , egg whites , shrimp , protein shakes sparingly. Carbs will be really low , going to push it hard

Vials are gorgeous ! Love the silicon stoppers!! Just pinned a ml ! Smooth as butter . Time to rock n roll !

IMG_9626.jpg

Heck yeah! Looking forward to this! You’re already massive! 💪

Sub for shredding.

Heck yeah! Looking forward to this! You’re already massive! 💪
Haha I wish but I’ll take the encouragement 🤣
Subbed. This is going to be a fun transformation!
I’m looking forward to it , I’m mentally prepared for a hard cut

I’d love to have some advice on a successful cut from you fellas that have been there and done that . I always get a little confused about carb intake. I’m all ears !!!!

I got a fire in my belly boys , I wanna be there to encourage and set an example for my ol lady as well as my 13 year old son. Young stud had surgery for a jones fracture in his foot not long ago and he’s been down about the recovery and put on some weight . He’s going to tag along for daily cardio , he has started off-season for the first time in school so he’s learning how to squat, bench, etc . All the fun shit in the weight room in school. He’s been bit by the iron bug and I love it

I’ve got a bunch of goodies stashed away, lots of winstrol and clen , will bring that in when the time is right , I even bought a fuckin ring light for pics . Who am I ?!?

Right now looking foward to this blend and feeling some mast, havnt touched Masteron in in about 2 years. Used to be my favorite compound . Thanks again to platinum , going to push this train until the track runs out . I’ve already apologized to the fam for any hangry outburst that are bound to happen in the near future 🤣

💪

Just trashed arms at the gym , inspired by @Jbswole40 and his towel pic he posted recently . Arms are looking full as a house brother , really looking to get the arms looking right and bringing
the core in NASTY!!!! Let’s get it

I got a fire in my belly boys , I wanna be there to encourage and set an example for my ol lady as well as my 13 year old son. Young stud had surgery for a jones fracture in his foot not long ago and he’s been down about the recovery and put on some weight . He’s going to tag along for daily cardio , he has started off-season for the first time in school so he’s learning how to squat, bench, etc . All the fun shit in the weight room in school. He’s been bit by the iron bug and I love it

I’ve got a bunch of goodies stashed away, lots of winstrol and clen , will bring that in when the time is right , I even bought a fuckin ring light for pics . Who am I ?!?

Right now looking foward to this blend and feeling some mast, havnt touched Masteron in in about 2 years. Used to be my favorite compound . Thanks again to platinum , going to push this train until the track runs out . I’ve already apologized to the fam for any hangry outburst that are bound to happen in the near future 🤣

💪

Just trashed arms at the gym , inspired by @Jbswole40 and his towel pic he posted recently . Arms are looking full as a house brother , really looking to get the arms looking right and bringing
the core in NASTY!!!! Let’s get it
That would be awesome to train with your son and keep him motivated to get Swole. Get him on the bodybuilding diet with you.

LFG!!!!

This will be another great log that's for sure. Following.

Hell yeah. You got jacked last time you ran a log for them. You can have the tren, not for me!

Back day !

-Medium mag grip pulldown
1 top set, back off set , drop set
-tbar row using 25s for range of motion , 7 plates for 8, 6 for 8, 4 for 10
  • meadows row 4 sets stripping weight
  • lat pulldowns , volume volume volume
  • low row cable underhand grip

Stair stepper

Have not done the stair stepper in a year , holy shit I was embarrassed! My quads were cramping from a killer leg day 2 days ago . I didn’t last but 10 minutes, going to have to take one of the dogs for a long walk tonight to complete cardio

Finding the groove !!

Need some input on cardio and abs !
What does everyone prefer for the 2 ??

💪

I tell my dog to run and it kind of pulls me around and Yanks me through cardio it's fantastic. Knee raises

Back day !

Stair stepper

Have not done the stair stepper in a year , holy shit I was embarrassed! My quads were cramping from a killer leg day 2 days ago . I didn’t last but 10 minutes, going to have to take one of the dogs for a long walk tonight to complete cardio

Finding the groove !!

💪

For cardio I just walk on the treadmill or hit the bike.

Abs

Strive crunch machine or

Run a continous circuit 3 rounds
ball crunches
Rope crunches
Hanging knee raises

Gnna have to go with that circuit ! I usually just hit the ab wheel in the living room, I’ll still incorporate the ab wheel I just love the way it feels .
Going to split cardio and abs up from training starting Monday , I usually hit the gym around 3pm lately but I just can’t mentally think about cardio after slamming weights .
I’m thinking cardio and abs around 11am then weights around 10pm would be better for me mentally, more inclined to full dick the cardio and abs that way . I had to YouTube how to do a knee raise properly before I walked into the gym 🤣🤣 it’s been that long . Didn’t get to them of course 🙄

Back day !

Stair stepper

Finding the groove !!

💪
The stair stepper is no joke. That thing intimidates me.

Get Shredded!
5 minutes in I was like oh no , what have I done 🤣 humbling for sure
12 mins was my best on step mill...I prefer sex for cardio,but I do a slow walk on treadmill, not consistent tho,hope my coach don't see this...

Abs ...knee/leg raises,decline bench works fine to,add medicine ball over the head..

12 mins was my best on step mill...I prefer sex for cardio,but I do a slow walk on treadmill, not consistent tho,hope my coach don't see this...

Abs ...knee/leg raises,decline bench works fine to,add medicine ball over the head..
How much cardio does 30 seconds of sex do? 🤔

The stair stepper is no joke. That thing intimidates me.
I've done a 30 minute session on that before and believe me I was ready to fall off the thing towards the end!

Back