• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Battousai Platinum Log

Sorry posts have been stale this week. Getting adjusted to working out in the sun, sunburned like hell! At leas the weather is good out. Back pain came back a little because of work. I'll get adapted to it though, as much as I hate it, I'm just going to have to toss the barbell movements for a while and use machines. Just gotta work around the pain.

Today is pressing/push day.

Next week will be more on point. My bodyweight is stuck at 220lbs, it's hard for me to push down pass that weight it seems.

Sorry posts have been stale this week. Getting adjusted to working out in the sun, sunburned like hell! At leas the weather is good out. Back pain came back a little because of work. I'll get adapted to it though, as much as I hate it, I'm just going to have to toss the barbell movements for a while and use machines. Just gotta work around the pain.

Today is pressing/push day.

Next week will be more on point. My bodyweight is stuck at 220lbs, it's hard for me to push down pass that weight it seems.
I hope your back gets better soon.
The Cortisone shot I got 11 days ago has done wonders for me. I’m waiting for insurance approval to get a Botox shot in my spine. A very kind Member here told me about Botox in the spine. I am so very grateful for that advice! There are some real good folks here. 🙏

I hope your back gets better soon.
The Cortisone shot I got 11 days ago has done wonders for me. I’m waiting for insurance approval to get a Botox shot in my spine. A very kind Member here told me about Botox in the spine. I am so very grateful for that advice! There are some real good folks here. 🙏
Yeah, I'm thinking it's just a pinched nerve or something. Yesterday it was bad. I think just from getting adjusted to work. Today felt much better though. I also did some foam rolling afterwords on my back and legs. That shit is painful, but it feels so good afterwords. My back was clicking and popping. No pain right now, feeling. Just going to take it easy on free weights for a while. Will be a good opportunity to play with different exercises.

Needed this workout today. Feel much better now. Triceps are progressing nicely. Looking forward to when I can do the whole stack, 30 more lbs..

50mg Platinum Test E, 50mg Anavar
1.5lbs steak, 4 eggs, 32oz yogurt, 16oz grapes/pineapple, 26oz OJ
6g omega 3, 30g EAA's, 60g dextrose

Plated Incline Machine Press
100x10
190x12
240x5
190x9
190x7
190x5
100x20

Dips
BWx15
BW+25x10x3

Push Ups
BWx15
BWx10x2

Cable Pushdowns
50x15
65x10x3
50x10

Barbell Upright Rows
135x8x3

Damn I'm hard headed! Just hard to stay away from the big movements cause that's what makes me happy. Been feeling good past few days so decided to give it a go. When I hit 365 on deads, I literally stiff legged it, probably because of back weakness. So I lowered it to 315 and just worked on form, bracing my upper back, and leg drive. Only did singles. I'm really amazed at how strong my grip has progressed on deads, that's at least the positive for today, double overhead on 315 felt so easy. After that I did pendlay rows, shouldn't have done them to failure, on the last set at 12 my low back popped again. Was in a little pain, just spent 30 minutes afterwords stretch and using the foam roller. It's rough but just have to back off those big movements. Tomorrow was squat day, but I'll probably just thrown in some hack squats tomorrow with pull ups/downs.

Upping my carb intake as well. I just can't push pass down 220lbs and I feel so weak and deflated. I already look fuller. Also switch from fat free yogurt to lowfat yogurt, get some healthy fats and fat soluble vitamins in there.

30oz round eye, 5 whole eggs, 2 cups rice, 26oz OJ, 500g fruit, 32oz lowfat greek yogurt
50mg Platinum Test E, 50mg Platinum Anavar
80g dextrose, 6g omega 3, 30g EAA's

Deadlift
(double overhead)
135x8
225x5
275x3
315x1
(mixed grip)
365x1
(double overhand)
315x1x3

Pendlay Row
160x15x2
160x12

Damn I'm hard headed! Just hard to stay away from the big movements cause that's what makes me happy. Been feeling good past few days so decided to give it a go. When I hit 365 on deads, I literally stiff legged it, probably because of back weakness. So I lowered it to 315 and just worked on form, bracing my upper back, and leg drive. Only did singles. I'm really amazed at how strong my grip has progressed on deads, that's at least the positive for today, double overhead on 315 felt so easy. After that I did pendlay rows, shouldn't have done them to failure, on the last set at 12 my low back popped again. Was in a little pain, just spent 30 minutes afterwords stretch and using the foam roller. It's rough but just have to back off those big movements. Tomorrow was squat day, but I'll probably just thrown in some hack squats tomorrow with pull ups/downs.

Upping my carb intake as well. I just can't push pass down 220lbs and I feel so weak and deflated. I already look fuller. Also switch from fat free yogurt to lowfat yogurt, get some healthy fats and fat soluble vitamins in there.

30oz round eye, 5 whole eggs, 2 cups rice, 26oz OJ, 500g fruit, 32oz lowfat greek yogurt
50mg Platinum Test E, 50mg Platinum Anavar
80g dextrose, 6g omega 3, 30g EAA's

Deadlift
(double overhead)
135x8
225x5
275x3
315x1
(mixed grip)
365x1
(double overhand)
315x1x3

Pendlay Row
160x15x2
160x12
The dreaded pop! Ouch!
That’s crazy to stiff leg 365Lbs! 😳

Damn, stair master killed my quads and calves! Glad I added those in. Had my HR in the 140's.

Pull Downs
(wide grip)
120x12
140x12
160x10
160x8x2
(medium grip)
160x10x2
180x8
200x6
220x4

Pull Ups
BWx8

Chin Ups
BWx8

Cable Back Flys
20x12x5

Stair Master
10 speed
3 minutes

Damn, stair master killed my quads and calves! Glad I added those in. Had my HR in the 140's.

Pull Downs
(wide grip)
120x12
140x12
160x10
160x8x2
(medium grip)
160x10x2
180x8
200x6
220x4

Pull Ups
BWx8

Chin Ups
BWx8

Cable Back Flys
20x12x5

Stair Master
10 speed
3 minutes
Wow! 140 heart rate is really working hard!
I can’t get my heart rate over 100 haha but I’m on a beta blocker.

Get Shredded!
Yeah those beta blockers make it to push yourself. I'm also just out of shape. Trying to get that fixed. :D
I’m on Nebivolol and a full on sprint I can’t break 105 hr it’s crazy

I see the foods, but what are your macros? Are you tracking?
I was around 300g protein, 250g carbs, 75g fat, roughly 3k calories. I've upped the carbs a bit since then because now I'm eating 2 cups of rice per day, and even snacking on some rice cakes here and there. Also went from 24oz round eye to 30oz round eye. So my calories are probably closer to 4k calories now, but that's because I'm very active at work, out in the sun all day, so I need the extra food.

Stretching and foam rolling before lifting today. Popped my back into place again while stretching, that definitely felt good. I think most of the pain is now gone, I think I'll be ready to get back into the motion of barbell lifts next week. I'm glad this injury was just some minor nerve pain. The first day was bad, but with some rehab and recovery everything has come along smoothly.

Did some hack squats. Didn't really know my strength on these, so I didn't get the feel of it until the last set. The one nice thing about the last week has been finding different exercises that are intense.

New record on chin ups, haven't hit these kind of numbers since I was in my early 20's. Won't be long before I can do 20 again. Happy about that.

62.5mg Platinum Test E, 50mg Platinum Anavar
1.5lbs steak, 26oz OJ, 2/3 cup rice, 32oz yogurt
60g dextrose, 6g omega 3, 30g EAA

Hack Squat
185x10
275x10
365x10
455x10

Chin Ups
BWx14
BWx8x2

Wide Grip Pull Downs
140x12
160x8
180x6

Damn 455 on hack squats is crazy strong

Just light work leg day to get blood flowing. Platinum doses are still the same. Lmonly carbs I had today was fruit.

Stair Master
Speed 5 - 3 min
Speed 10 - 2 min
Speed 3 - 4 min
Speed 10 - 1 min
Speed 3 - 5 min

Nautilus Led Press
200x15
250x15
325x15

Back Extensions
BWx15x3

Nautilus Back Extensions
100x15
150x15
200x15

Let see some lifts Big Guy 💪😈
Trying to keep this log exciting. I know it sucks right now. Had a small day cold hit me, seems better now. Just taking it light so I don't go too aggressive and re-injury myself. But with all the working in the sun I'm getting leaner at least. Just trying to hit at least a push, pull, legs one time a week. I'll hit back tomorrow.

Trying to keep this log exciting. I know it sucks right now. Had a small day cold hit me, seems better now. Just taking it light so I don't go too aggressive and re-injury myself. But with all the working in the sun I'm getting leaner at least. Just trying to hit at least a push, pull, legs one time a week. I'll hit back tomorrow.
Damn cold viruses/ whatever lab created virus they’ve unleashed on us, sure seem to be more prevalent these days than when I was a kid.

Damn cold viruses/ whatever lab created virus they’ve unleashed on us, sure seem to be more prevalent these days than when I was a kid.
Definitely. I never got sick in the past 20 years. I can still remember the first and last time I got the flu. I sat in one of the rooms and watched MI:2 when it first came out on DVD because my dad worked as an accountant for the church and had a personal office. That's how viruses use to work it seems, you got it once and never got sick again other than an occasional stuffy nose from cold weather.
I still don't get the flu. But I get these little, short 3-day sickness like stuffy nose, sore throat, sinus infections all the time now ever since covid came around.

Definitely. I never got sick in the past 20 years. I can still remember the first and last time I got the flu. I sat in one of the rooms and watched MI:2 when it first came out on DVD because my dad worked as an accountant for the church and had a personal office. That's how viruses use to work it seems, you got it once and never got sick again other than an occasional stuffy nose from cold weather.
I still don't get the flu. But I get these little, short 3-day sickness like stuffy nose, sore throat, sinus infections all the time now ever since covid came around.
Gment trying to kill us all man.

Even though my training has been less frequent and my calories are low, I still had a pretty good workout. Could feel the strain in my muscle from the lack of carbs, but overall good. I'm gonna up the frequency this week, I just have to leave my ego at the door and go easy on any movements that have a spinal load.

Platinum Test E - 50mg, Platinum Anavar - 50mg
30oz steak, 5 eggs, 32oz low fat yogurt, 300g grapes, 26oz OJ

Pull Downs
160x12
220x6
180x10x3

Face Pulls
70x12x3

Plated Machine Row
240x12x3
190x20

DB Back Flys (supersets)
20x15
15x12
10x10

Foam Roller/Stretching

Ate a couple cups of rice while I was working today. Felt a nice pump, full of energy early morning workout with a friend.
50mg Platinum Test E, 50mg Platinum Anvar
Little rice and choco milk added into the diet.

Decline Push Ups
Level 3
BWx40
Level 4
BWx20
Level 5
BWx20

Was basically on my toes by that last set, don't know if I could have raised the box anymore. The adjustable box is about the only cool thing at Planet Fitness.

Nautilus Press
85x20

Cut that shit out after one set, told my buddy lets move on. I hate using nautilus machines for pressing, always jacks my shoulders up.

Dumbbell Incline Press
50x10
60x10
70x8
75x8x2

Cable Pushdwons (straight bar)
50x20
65x15
72.5x12
80x8x3

Cable Extensions (V bar)
50x12x3

I love you have the pushups in there bro
I want to be able to do 100 without pausing. Also never mentioned this but I use handles for more depth and it allows to keep your wrists straight for more tricep activation. Back and tris sore today.

I want to be able to do 100 without pausing. Also never mentioned this but I use handles for more depth and it allows to keep your wrists straight for more tricep activation. Back and tris sore today.
I’ve seen those push-ups handles in advertisements. The “Perfect Push-up!” They look pretty cool!

Maybe put the pushups at the end of the workout as a finisher? Great way to finish up a session with a crazy pump. Starting off with them might take away from your preceding lifts. Just a thought. Keep crushing!

Maybe put the pushups at the end of the workout as a finisher? Great way to finish up a session with a crazy pump. Starting off with them might take away from your preceding lifts. Just a thought. Keep crushing!
Generally that's somewhat what I would do, at least get the pressing out of the way first. Right now my lifting days have just kind of been winging it and mixing shit up. Hopefully next week I'll get more in focus again with the plan. Today is the first day waking up without pain, just gotta play it smart and not go too heavy or to failure with lifts that have a spinal load.

Back