• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Battousai Platinum Log

Get Shredded!
Used a hot towel on my back, seemed to have really helped. Ended up having a great workout today, used some heavy weights and went to failure. Did machine rows instead of barbell rows today, but it was nice. Good back pump. Two days without rice, only OJ as carbs, so when I was at the store I had a frozen yogurt with mixed fruit and a cinnamon pretzel.

Didn't realize how lean cuts I've been eating are. Round eye only has 20g of fat per lb, so that's awesome. Really easy to digest.

62.5mg Platinum Test E, 50mg Platinum Anavar
1.5lbs steak, 4 eggs, 32oz yogurt, 26oz OJ, frozen yogurt, pretzel
6g omega 3, 30g amino acid blend

Reverse Rows
BWx25x2

Plated Machine Row
100x15
150x12
190x12x3

Cable Face Pulls
55x12
70x12
85x12
100x10x2

Dumbbell Back Flys
20x15
20x12
25x10
25x8
Little edit. I actually did Plated Machine Rows with 150x15, 190x12, 240x12x3

What’s your injection schedule? EOD or ED? I love the Platinum Var. My back is lacking pretty badly I’m going to try throwing in more rows.
Every day. The Platinum Anavar is definitely good, great pumps and focus.

I actually think my back is one of my better parts. I don't have the biggest arms (so thanks for that compliment, lol), but my back and thighs have some good thickness. I do shitloads of back work though. Dedicated back days plus I have two pull up/pull down days, so I'm kind of hitting back 3x a week.

Every day. The Platinum Anavar is definitely good, great pumps and focus.

I actually think my back is one of my better parts. I don't have the biggest arms (so thanks for that compliment, lol), but my back and thighs have some good thickness. I do shitloads of back work though. Dedicated back days plus I have two pull up/pull down days, so I'm kind of hitting back 3x a week.
Just calling like I see it! I might have to increase training frequency to widen up. I have 1 back day currently. I noticed the same thing with the var I have a suspicion that it’s dosed higher than 25mgs

Just calling like I see it! I might have to increase training frequency to widen up. I have 1 back day currently. I noticed the same thing with the var I have a suspicion that it’s dosed higher than 25mgs
My rec is to have one day where you work on lat width (pull downs/pull ups) and one day where you work on back thickness (rows). I like training frequently, that's why my routines aren't complex, less volume you can do more frequent workouts. I just like to lift cut and dry. I've tried over and over to do what other guys do and do less workout days and add more volume and have a tons of different lifts, but it just doesn't work for me. I want to go in the gym and have fun.

The var is definitely good. It is dosed properly. Platinum usually has it right on the money, even a little over dosed if anything. I think eventually I'll just cut down the anavar to one dosing pre-workout. I love it so much and 20-25mg Anavar I think would be okay to do long term.

Used a hot towel on my back, seemed to have really helped. Ended up having a great workout today, used some heavy weights and went to failure. Did machine rows instead of barbell rows today, but it was nice. Good back pump. Two days without rice, only OJ as carbs, so when I was at the store I had a frozen yogurt with mixed fruit and a cinnamon pretzel.

Didn't realize how lean cuts I've been eating are. Round eye only has 20g of fat per lb, so that's awesome. Really easy to digest.

1.5lbs steak, 4 eggs, 32oz yogurt, 26oz OJ, frozen yogurt, pretzel
6g omega 3, 30g amino acid blend

Reverse Rows
BWx25x2

Plated Machine Row
100x15
150x12
190x12x3

Cable Face Pulls
55x12
70x12
85x12
100x10x2

Dumbbell Back Flys
20x15
20x12
25x10
25x8
Eye of round is my favorite steak. It’s as lean as chicken breast.

Lats are little bit tight today, so rest day. 30 minute walk, nice and sunny outside, good day to get some natural vitamin d.
First day feeling better. I was able to actually twist my back and pop it, lots of the nerve pain went away when I did this. Playing this smart is paying off.
Tomorrow I'll just do some isolated leg work and chin ups.
1.5lbs steak, 4 eggs, 32oz yogurt, 26oz OJ

Lats are little bit tight today, so rest day. 30 minute walk, nice and sunny outside, good day to get some natural vitamin d.
First day feeling better. I was able to actually twist my back and pop it, lots of the nerve pain went away when I did this. Playing this smart is paying off.
Tomorrow I'll just do some isolated leg work and chin ups.
1.5lbs steak, 4 eggs, 32oz yogurt, 26oz OJ
I’m glad your back is improving.
That’s good news! 👍

My rec is to have one day where you work on lat width (pull downs/pull ups) and one day where you work on back thickness (rows). I like training frequently, that's why my routines aren't complex, less volume you can do more frequent workouts. I just like to lift cut and dry. I've tried over and over to do what other guys do and do less workout days and add more volume and have a tons of different lifts, but it just doesn't work for me. I want to go in the gym and have fun.

The var is definitely good. It is dosed properly. Platinum usually has it right on the money, even a little over dosed if anything. I think eventually I'll just cut down the anavar to one dosing pre-workout. I love it so much and 20-25mg Anavar I think would be okay to do long term.
Ive run Platinums Var.... Its Def on point. Winstrol too.

I have to clean up for a blood test for a week but then I’ll probably start winstrol and tbol. I love those two together for cutting.
I want to add some winstrol into the cycle. Anavar/Winstrol would be awesome.

I want to add some winstrol into the cycle. Anavar/Winstrol would be awesome.
For whatever reason Winstrol makes me so fucking strong. I know there’s other orals that are supposed to be like the “strength ones” but I’ve never thrown around weight on the bench press like winstrol pre-workout… haha

For whatever reason Winstrol makes me so fucking strong. I know there’s other orals that are supposed to be like the “strength ones” but I’ve never thrown around weight on the bench press like winstrol pre-workout… haha
Yeah I've a few people saying Winstrol is better than Var for strength. I still need to test it out for myself.

Same here. It’s an adrenal gland stimulant giving explosive power. I love it!

Wait until you're good and healed up and give it a run in a strength block. See how you respond
Definitely. Already running the anavar right now. So next time. Still got at least a good month of this block, might just extend this cut a little longer since I've been walking and seeing good results from adding that in.

Stretching and foam rolling before lifting today. Popped my back into place again while stretching, that definitely felt good. I think most of the pain is now gone, I think I'll be ready to get back into the motion of barbell lifts next week. I'm glad this injury was just some minor nerve pain. The first day was bad, but with some rehab and recovery everything has come along smoothly.

Did some hack squats. Didn't really know my strength on these, so I didn't get the feel of it until the last set. The one nice thing about the last week has been finding different exercises that are intense.

New record on chin ups, haven't hit these kind of numbers since I was in my early 20's. Won't be long before I can do 20 again. Happy about that.

1.5lbs steak, 26oz OJ, 2/3 cup rice, 32oz yogurt
60g dextrose, 6g omega 3, 30g EAA

Hack Squat
185x10
275x10
365x10
455x10

Chin Ups
BWx14
BWx8x2

Wide Grip Pull Downs
140x12
160x8
180x6

That’s crazy that you popped your back into place and it’s good now. That’s pretty darn lucky 🍀

That’s crazy that you popped your back into place and it’s good now. That’s pretty darn lucky 🍀
Yeah, I get the pain every once in a while, and all I have to do is pop my back and it goes away. This time is just a little worse because it happened when I was lifting. I honestly don't know if it's a slipped disk, or a pinched nerve, or some injured tendon or what. Today it's a little tight, I think that last set of hack squats was a little too much. Have to make sure to ease back into things. I'm sure later on when I loosen up, I'll be able to pop it again.

Bought another pineapple today. Gonna go on a walk 30 minute walk. Those are really helping. Need to keep my conditioning on point. It's my weakness.

Busy past couple of days but getting back into the motion of things. Feeling much better. Didn't go to failure on anything or heavy on squats, just feeling things out. Felt really good. Think I need to start doing some higher rep work for my quads. They've been putting in new equipment in the gym. They have this bench that declines to damn near 90 degrees so you're practically hanging upside down doing sit ups, holy shit talk about quad and ab burn! Favorite new workout. They also got some new bars, one that is like a wide grip bar but just a little smaller, I used that one today on pull downs.

Been regularly eating lots of grapes and pineapple.

30oz round eye, 4 eggs, 32oz yogurt, 26oz OJ, 20oz pineapple/grapes, 2/3 cup rice
1 gallon water
60g dextrose, 30g EAAs, 6g omega 3
50mg Platinum Test E, 50mg Platinum Anavar

Squat
135x8
225x5
275x3
315x3
335x1

Olympic Squat
225x8x3

Pull Ups
BWx10
BWx7x2
BWx5x2

Wide Grip Pull Downs
160x8x3

Decline Sit Ups
BWx12
BWx10
BWx8

Dumbbell Back Flys
20x15

Yup, when they are true decline sit ups they are absolutely brutal.
You're right, when it's the real true ones where people aren't going all the way down or all the way up.
Just that constant TUT.. They will wreck you.. I don't know how some people even incorporate plates with them. Body weight is more than enough.

You're right, when it's the real true ones where people aren't going all the way down or all the way up.
Just that constant TUT.. They will wreck you.. I don't know how some people even incorporate plates with them. Body weight is more than enough.
That's the goal eventually with these is to use plates. :D Bodyweight was such a struggle though right now. I've got to the point with back extensions where I'm gonna have to start using a barbell to create stimulus. With the gym had bigger plates than 45's, it's gotten too easy, I have to do 25 reps to truly go to failure now, but fuck when I do my hamstring will hurt for three days.

Back