• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Valdosta Log

Holy striations! You come a good way and how can the UGBB haters hate on you now bro?

they mostly stopped around last fall when it was obvious I was progressing. but then ugbb just kinda stopped overall
Ya that place seems to be stagnating even without me or you to keep prodding people, lol.

Ya that place seems to be stagnating even without me or you to keep prodding people, lol.
I got banned real quick over there 😂 That 150lb midget did not like me. I’m glad Val came over here and brought all his boys. This forums way more active anyways.

I got banned real quick over there 😂 That 150lb midget did not like me. I’m glad Val came over here and brought all his boys. This forums way more active anyways.
yeah the bans are definitely a bit ridiculous now that the owners not keeping them in line. my main acct got deleted because I said I was bigger than the mod while he was shitting on my physique

yeah the bans are definitely a bit ridiculous now that the owners not keeping them in line. my main acct got deleted because I said I was bigger than the mod while he was shitting on my physique
Yea it was some weird energy over there forsure, but you fit right in over here so fuck it

diet been fucked cuz ive been with fam for graduation all weekend. havent lifted in a minute. picked back up on aux day. figured id also throw deadlifts in because theyre fun and i havent done them in forever. 365 was heavy. no longer fun when ur weak as shit at em so i figured id leave em out. I'll keep my lower back ready for squats which are on the day after aux day anyway.

forgot my winstrol but still had a big jump on the ohp. i swear taking a solid week before hitting a workout again is the way to go. just cant keep myself outta the gym for that long consistently. calves are starting to feel scary, so im dropping the weight and upping the reps so i dont end up with the mindless hobble.

i'll start tracking macros again tommorow

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240505_232643_Sheets.jpg
    Screenshot_20240505_232643_Sheets.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 24
5090 cal 216 protein
pepsi - 150 cal
pretzels - 390 cal
chicken - 400 cal 70p
cookout - 1960 cals 76p
pretzels - 520 cal
pepsi - 150 cal
coke - 140 cal
chicken - 400 cal 70p
pretzels - 780 cal
cupcake - 200 cal
gotta eat more chicken moving forward.

leg day. gotta take squats back out already. could only get 1 set in then had to take a 30min break before proceeding to next exercise because of my lower back. now the front of my knees are tight as shit too. frustrating af not being able to attack a muscle the way I want to. messed around on the ham curl machine and found a variation ill be able to work in on next back day though.

big strength jump. i swear 7-10 days before hitting a lift again is the way to go. may create more arbitrary aux days just to stay occupied in the down time without having to take actual rest days.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240506_230248_Sheets.jpg
    Screenshot_20240506_230248_Sheets.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 12
way undershot my calories today. really dk how many calories the mexican was though. cant dial in quite yet. should be getting my offer tommorow and then apartment thurs or fri and then I'll be straight.

3680 cals 244p
pepsi - 150 cal
pretzel - 420 cal
chicken - 500 cal 88 p
mexican - 1500 cal 70p
cereal - 800 cal 26p
cookout - 1960 cals 76p

did astro's version of chest flies today. first set was sick, was getting pretty good contractions. but when i came back for a second set, chest was no longer working. oh well. i havent had flies in in like a year but ig i'll add them in on my push and aux day, should be ok.

shit quality, but its really undeniable that these dips have been building my chest. first halfs january in good lighting, second halfs today in good lighting.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240508_012408_Sheets.jpg
    Screenshot_20240508_012408_Sheets.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 21
amd here's the v taper. havent posed it in a while. flat as hell today probably from having shit food every day. but its still there despite 0 vertical pulls done in however the hell long. i swear vertical pulls are a scam. full bicep activation, slight lat activation. as opposed to the superior horizontal pull, with full send everything.

amd here's the v taper. havent posed it in a while. flat as hell today probably from having shit food every day. but its still there despite 0 vertical pulls done in however the hell long. i swear vertical pulls are a scam. full bicep activation, slight lat activation. as opposed to the superior horizontal pull, with full send everything.
Looking nuts man, great work. I’m fat rn def shooting for that look

Looking good bro..
Your diet is crazy to me..lol..
If it works it works 🤷‍♂️ 💪

was outta town and off diet all day doing rock climbing with coworker and some friends. crazy forearm work out. think i may take it up as a hobby. may also add an aux day prioritizing forearms, thatll give me an extra rest between main movements anyway.

my legs look decent here unpumped and unposed weirdly enough but every time i pose them they look tiny af.

Attachments

• 20240508_224725.jpg
    20240508_224725.jpg
    285.5 KB · Views: 18
Nice log man.

I haven’t sifted through it entirely yet but I would like to know what the allure is with emo girls?

Aren’t all girls emotional?

When people say emo I think mentally unstable suicidal conforming non-conformists….. not saying I wouldn’t hit it but… not seeking that out either. Lol

Just curious bro. You look like you’ve come along way man. Inspiring. I should get my shit together sometime too.

Nice log man.

I haven’t sifted through it entirely yet but I would like to know what the allure is with emo girls?

Aren’t all girls emotional?

When people say emo I think mentally unstable suicidal conforming non-conformists….. not saying I wouldn’t hit it but… not seeking that out either. Lol
eh from my experience theyre all retarded whores anyway. the emo girls just dont hide it
Just curious bro. You look like you’ve come along way man. Inspiring. I should get my shit together sometime too.
Always room to improve. I've been having fast food like 2x a day 🤣

Been away from the forums for a bit, but the log looks good. Just read through it all. Definitely following along 💪💪

was outta town and off diet all day doing rock climbing with coworker and some friends. crazy forearm work out. think i may take it up as a hobby. may also add an aux day prioritizing forearms, thatll give me an extra rest between main movements anyway.

my legs look decent here unpumped and unposed weirdly enough but every time i pose them they look tiny af.
Legs looking crazy here

Back