• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

The JACKED Log: Featuring YourMuscleShop & Genlabs

Tricep dominant bench saves the pecs from blowing off as well. Save the titties!
DB press and db flys do the most for my chest. Flat bench even with a normal grip my triceps are doing work lol

I’ve always had a tricep dominant bench, it’s just my proportions. When I first started pressing I thought close grip was normal and was never really hitting chest properly, so now my close grip is stronger than standard grip. I’m really strong at some wierd lifts and pretty weak at some of the other compounds. My deadlift max is only 435 lol I see 17 year olds on tik-tok pulling 500 🙄
I've worked really hard on my triceps the past year. That's what makes my arms appear bigger than they actually are, big triceps. Matt Wenning got me on the idea of building big tris for big pressing, and let me tell you, it works. I can easily keep my wrists completely straight on all pressing movements now.

My goal when I lift is to lift what feels functionally comfortable, not what shortens range. So when I bench, it is much like you. My focus when I bench is to keep my forearms completely vertical all the way up and down. For a while I was actually bench TOO close, like my hand spacing was inside my shoulder width, which is how I hurt my shoulder. In reality, close grip bench is like when your hands are three inches apart, people calling a normal bench close grip these days, lol.

But yeah my tris are pretty fucking strong too, it took lots of work, and ironically though, I'm not a huge bencher. I can do cable pushdowns with 65, easily rep out 15-20 reps. I haven't even done skull crushers in a while, but I could get 85lbs on that shit and rep out 20 reps easily for a few sets. Get on bench and repping 225 is hard. Weird. I did have a drawback last year for a few months because of the shoulder, now it's the fucking low back, it never ends. Hopefully I can get back into squatting and deads soon enough though, I'll go fucking crazy.

I've worked really hard on my triceps the past year. That's what makes my arms appear bigger than they actually are, big triceps. Matt Wenning got me on the idea of building big tris for big pressing, and let me tell you, it works. I can easily keep my wrists completely straight on all pressing movements now.

I’ll have to check him out man, but I completely agree I’m not worried about a shorter range of motion or anything like that. I love the feeling of my triceps working hard af pumped to the maximum 😂 you’ll be back to pulling heavy seen man I’m sure of it. I’m seeing some big changes in your log as well. You already inspired me to hit back more 💪

I’ll have to check him out man, but I completely agree I’m not worried about a shorter range of motion or anything like that. I love the feeling of my triceps working hard af pumped to the maximum 😂 you’ll be back to pulling heavy seen man I’m sure of it. I’m seeing some big changes in your log as well. You already inspired me to hit back more 💪
Hell yeah brother. Back is the powerhouse to everything. Guarantee your deadlift will go up.

Fasted cardio + abs went well this morning. Bunch of decline sit-ups, 25lb Russian twists, 2 mile walk incline 7. Chest tonight, going to really focus on pause movements and a deep stretch.

I did wake up at 1 am and 3 am and it was a difficult to fall back asleep but I still got like 7 hours

I was on a low dose of t4/t3 for 2 years but had to come off about a month ago. This is what my levels came back to
I like Bitiron that muscleshop has. It seemed to help. The 1:4 ratio is perfect. I haven't been on it for about 4 months but plan to soon. Maybe get some bloods done. I was also taking 6.25IU of HGH around that time.

I like Bitiron that muscleshop has. It seemed to help. The 1:4 ratio is perfect. I haven't been on it for about 4 months but plan to soon. Maybe get some bloods done. I was also taking 6.25IU of HGH around that time.
Yea makes sense with the gh. I’m probably going to throw in a few IUs a day starting next month. 4 months probably no harm done, 2 years is def going to take some time to fully recover no doubt

I just appreciate the price. 2lbs of London broil in my area is 9$ so I get 10-15lbs at a time
too many tiktok wanna be celebrity chefs been driving up the costs of less expensive cuts like london broil and the good old flank steak. some good eats, but why adverse to the seasonings? Just hellbent on keeping added calories out of the equation? I've found a few that are sugar free/very low cal that 2 tbsp is nothing to really log.

I don’t think they kid matters much with this background Tren 😈
Ummmm.... question.... is that little face meaning you're a horny devil, or is that the tren grinning at you like you asked for it? Enquiring minds. 🤷😂

Get Shredded!
too many tiktok wanna be celebrity chefs been driving up the costs of less expensive cuts like london broil and the good old flank steak. some good eats, but why adverse to the seasonings? Just hellbent on keeping added calories out of the equation? I've found a few that are sugar free/very low cal that 2 tbsp is nothing to really log.
Sometimes I use Mrs. Dash or a little A1 but it’s whatever I’m feeling really. I have nothing against low calorie sauce or diet sodas. If it’s cooked right still tastes pretty good plain 😂 But yea the red meat prices in my area fluctuate like crazy. I just go with whatever I can get 10lbs of for a good price

Back