• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

SB Labs

Maroco92

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I ordered through SB labs this past week. My experience was amazing, they blew my expectations out of the water. My order was filled and shipped within 24hrs. I received my shipment 3 days later! The shipment was packaged professionally in a vacuum sealed container. Couldn't ask for more!

Glad we was able to fulfill all your expectations and more brother 💪SB provides the same service every time guaranteed 💯🔥 for future post please no talk about td days, it's in the rules and its for your safety and ours. @Arnold can you edit this please and thank you 🤟

I ordered through SB labs this past week. My experience was amazing, they blew my expectations out of the water. My order was filled and shipped within 24hrs. I received my shipment 3 days later! The shipment was packaged professionally in a vacuum sealed container. Couldn't ask for more!
Thanks for the great review, my man. We appreciate it here! 🙏 Like I say, we always do our best💯💯💪💪
Orders: Sblabs@securenym.net

Back