• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

SB Labs touch down (Flawless per usual)

SunburnedViking

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Another flawless TD as usual, it’s like these guys are in my brain and get it shipped before I can even think about ordering.

Quick shipping, quick response time from SB and @Onidus, took advantage of the 10 pack and 10% promo from April. I see no reason to order anywhere else unless there’s something I need that they don’t carry. Y’all were my first and only source and so far so good.

IMG_3453.jpeg

I must have missed this one, great grab brother! We appreciate your support. Just know all that gear is clean and smooth! Enjoy bro💯💯

Another flawless TD as usual, it’s like these guys are in my brain and get it shipped before I can even think about ordering.

Quick shipping, quick response time from SB and @Onidus, took advantage of the 10 pack and 10% promo from April. I see no reason to order anywhere else unless there’s something I need that they don’t carry. Y’all were my first and only source and so far so good.

View attachment 131422
😍 💯💪 fucking beautiful!

Back