• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

PSL 2024 Cycle / Blood / Lab work Logger Right Here

Thanks Guys for all the comments and following along. The ASF family and all I've learned here has been a life changer for me.

The PSL/EP PEDs are no joke. They are the only source I've used since Oct 2023.

From compound selection and deployment, to personal interest in your goals... @Vision and PSL Team have superceded my expectations in support.

I'll keep sharing the journey... stay tuned. :twothumbs:

Headed to the BOD POD this coming week.
Going to get a more accurate % as to where we are before my Rinse and Repeat.
Pokemon Buff GIF

Wow this is one awesome log and nice job. You made a lot of improvements and you look great for 55. I am motivated to make my return to the gym real soon and making my own comeback.

Get Shredded!
Bro you look fucking incredible man..
How do you feel all in all?
From a 1 to 10...
Thank you guys!! and Thanks @Vision !

On 1 to 10, Bro I am pushin on the back side of an 8, about to step onto a solid 9! This has been an amazing ride thus far and like i keep saying...a Life changer! I just had my Birthday #56...so Im stellar! So many people are like , "NO WAY... you're 56?, NO WAY!" :roflmao:
I am stronger than Ive ever been. Bigger than Ive ever been. More excited and hopeful than Ive ever been.
Bro...this aint just about getting bigger with solid quality gear. This has been for me, finding quality gear and people that have helped me improve and LIVE "Quality of LIFE"😎

Note: Im also a CPT (Certified Personal Trainer) and Certified in Sports Nutrition (PN1)...so my physique has also played a huge role and been a game changer in my client acquisition and retention.

Im feelin awesome Brother!! Thanks again for the op!! And I truly enjoy sharing the journey to possibly help others find what they need as well.

btw...sent you a follow up email from our last convo(y)

Wow this is one awesome log and nice job. You made a lot of improvements and you look great for 55. I am motivated to make my return to the gym real soon and making my own comeback.
Thanks @MindlessWork ! Just had the #56...so Im stoked about this! Be sure to let us know when you start...would love to follow along

Thanks @MindlessWork ! Just had the #56...so Im stoked about this! Be sure to let us know when you start...would love to follow along
Oh, you just turned 56 so another year wiser :)

In less than 4 weeks be #60 myself and certainly will log my comeback once I am ready to begin. A cycle is planned for the summer which will be test E with some npp which ought to help protect my joints and tendons to some extent.

@Vision heres that report we spoke of...
20240422_100702.jpg
Did my In Body scan this weekend.
When I started this log I was coming in right at 19% BF%. Now I am at 12%.

"SEGMENTAL LEAN ANALYSIS " results are great!! You want to see 100% or greater. Also showing equal proportions.

Back