• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Professional looking labels..

breanneBenson

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was curious if anyone knows of a domestic source that has professional looking labels.. a pharmicutical type logo..

Hey brother,
Thank you for the quick reply.. you’re labels are perfect.. expect an order shortly. You have any sales I should be aware of?

BUM
Pm me

Now thru April 1st, SAVE 25% on ALL SINGLE ITEMS & CYCLES!
(10-Packs & Bundles excluded)
1000001631.jpg

What are the odds of two members who joined almost 10 years apart having identical avatars?

I hope you push them tabs down so you can swab the top and not get any swab/cotton "hooked up" on the sharp edges.
Inject ya some cotton swab and you'll know it....lol I just push em down with my thumb. Pharm grade.... They're drove right into the rubber... like its suppose to be.

thanks for schooling me on this.
100% of the customers prefer good looking labels and professional packaging which means youre dealing with a serious company not a lab which probably brews their gear in the bath tube then puts cheap labels on them.

While I agree professional looking labels may be better for resellers ,trust is probably more important imo..to each is own..guys that kno me trust they getting what they want no matter if label or not

100% of the customers prefer good looking labels and professional packaging which means youre dealing with a serious company not a lab which probably brews their gear in the bath tube then puts cheap labels on them.
That’s the mindset here in Mexico. Fancy box and label with a hologram= must be legit.

Nobody brews gear in a bath tub. But I bet plenty of fancy labels brew and filter sans laminar flow or any other aseptic procedures.

I certainly understand the appeal of professional labels and understand from marketing standpoint, but I can't tell you how much bad gear I've seen come in pristine packaging. As long as the gear is good, I could care less, but that's just me.

That’s the mindset here in Mexico. Fancy box and label with a hologram= must be legit.

Nobody brews gear in a bath tub. But I bet plenty of fancy labels brew and filter sans laminar flow or any other aseptic procedures.
Sarcastic Sarcasm GIF

Here’s the scenario here:

You present two products, one is Cyp 200, which is actually 200mg/ml and is not in a box. The other is also a Cyp 200, known to be seriously underdosed or even bogus, yet it is in a fancy box and of course, has a hologram.
These potatoes go for the boxed one. They open it up, look at the vial and then immediately throw away the packaging.

Another scenario:
Both are boxed, look the same, and of course, have holograms.
One is $30usd and is known to be full potency. The other is $25usd and known to be half dosed at best.
They ALWAYS go for the latter.
Is it any wonder every show the competitors look 4-6 weeks away when they step on stage?

Back