• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Prep 2 for old tall gentleman

Well shit drop 3lbs Wednesday night. Normally I'm pretty linear 1lb a week, weird. Was asked yesterday why I do this? Well I don't want to play golf I'm already good at it and it cost about the same. Bodybuilding is hard for me- it's a challenge. I need something to take my mind off of things for a bit. Also I'm super competitive so if I go play golf or any other sport I'm going to beat you. That's not fun for me. But with bodybuilding I'm way too tall, too old and horrible genetics - perfect I'll take that challenge on.
Today's ass kicking
Bent over rows 2p 10-8
Lat pull 220 12-10
Chest supported row 3 p 9-8
Preacher 70 13-11
Db curls 40 15-2
Pumped the legs
Oh golf.... The worst best sport there is lol.

I played from 12-22ish. Got decent, low/mid 80s on average. Then life starts and I work to much and got too big lol.

I played from 12-22ish. Got decent, low/mid 80s on average. Then life starts and I work to much and got too big lol.
I have fun at driving range,but it's been a while

Well shit drop 3lbs Wednesday night. Normally I'm pretty linear 1lb a week, weird. Was asked yesterday why I do this? Well I don't want to play golf I'm already good at it and it cost about the same. Bodybuilding is hard for me- it's a challenge. I need something to take my mind off of things for a bit. Also I'm super competitive so if I go play golf or any other sport I'm going to beat you. That's not fun for me. But with bodybuilding I'm way too tall, too old and horrible genetics - perfect I'll take that challenge on.
Today's ass kicking
Bent over rows 2p 10-8
Lat pull 220 12-10
Chest supported row 3 p 9-8
Preacher 70 13-11
Db curls 40 15-2
Pumped the legs
Just to play with Dad. Got decent upper 80s low 90s. I hated it as much as I loved it. Be ready to run a cart into the pond but then come back the next day

Sent from my moto g stylus (2021) using Tapatalk

It's so boring and can't figure out how dudes watch it on TV. Burger was fantastic last night.

Upper load/ lower pump on the docket today. I just squeezed the hell out of everything. Veins everywhere. Lighter than I thought I would be this morning but I think the look is so much better than last year. Now if I could smile and pose while keeping abs tight I'll be set.

2 weeks out. Hell I don't know what I did today but good mood. I think I took all my pills and shots. I'm so close but still have to tweak some things. But tan is coming in nice thanks @GYMnTONIC

Attachments

• close.png
    close.png
    261.8 KB · Views: 34
  • ugh.png
    ugh.png
    307.6 KB · Views: 22
Lower muscle rounds. Damn when is the last leg day.
Pendulum
Hip
Seated curl
Quad ext
Stand calf
Tanning, posing, eating
This is the best Sam pose I got

Attachments

• mybestsam.png
    mybestsam.png
    440.1 KB · Views: 20
Looking good bro...
I just started my tan courtesy of @GYMnTONIC ..
Thanks bud. I went a little heavy on the mt2 and oh I almost puked on my wife. Other than that tan is looking great.

Get Shredded!
Thanks bud. I went a little heavy on the mt2 and oh I almost puked on my wife. Other than that tan is looking great.
My woman handles it better than me..I get nausea, she doesn't, 250mcg eod basically

60 min cardio. Had to finally give in and take a pre workout for some energy. I don't use the pre very often I kinda save it like a magic bullet when I really need it.

Well I'm not dead! Cardio done and I'm on a high day today. Weak as all hell so just did back and rear delta oh and little abs. Weight at 202 God I'm a freaking tooth pick today.
Bb rows
Lat pull
Chest row
Rear fly thing
Strap pull thing

I think my wife screwed me out of some carbs. I did eat some before I took the pic. Think I'm going to go take some SBlabs Tren A night even measure it out properly.

Attachments

• food.png
    food.png
    764.2 KB · Views: 11
I think my wife screwed me out of some carbs. I did eat some before I took the pic. Think I'm going to go take some SBlabs Tren A night even measure it out properly.
Is that beef?!?! Monte must be in a good, vacation mood.

Is that beef?!?! Monte must be in a good, vacation mood.
High day should have been 8oz of steak and 200 potatoes. Ran out of steak. Yeah while the boss is away the kids will play.

Apparently fuckery is going on so playing by new rules. Same with life figure out a way around and progress. Never really been a ra ra push shit on you kinda guy but that's about to fucking change. Oh yeah SBlabs Tren is that good. Tanning bed posing for ya! Not rewriting that other bs again.

Attachments

• hammy.png
    hammy.png
    747.9 KB · Views: 9
  • almosttree.png
    almosttree.png
    326.4 KB · Views: 9
  • needfood.png
    needfood.png
    266 KB · Views: 12
Oh fuck I got sick. Wife's pumping me full of drugs. We were wondering when the curveball was going to come. 7 days out fun huh!

2 gallons of water today. Man I'm going to be peeing every 10 minutes. Pumped the back and left the building. 4 days out.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240506-074044-596.png
    Screenshot_20240506-074044-596.png
    252.2 KB · Views: 9
1 gallon down. 7 HR to do another one. Pissed 3 times already. Had to put a pee bottle in the truck. Nailed it

Wife's sema landed got some primo tabs for me. No idea when I get to them just backup.

Attachments

• sema.png
    sema.png
    306.6 KB · Views: 12
Up all night peeing. Ugh. Chest pump today and I'll give you a little side tri. Nice easy day for me gonna start getting everything shaved. Think I'm on a low day today will have to double check. Feel good not nervous - work is almost done.

Oops

Attachments

• sidetri.png
    sidetri.png
    266.7 KB · Views: 12
Less than 3 days. Got through the hard part. Easy pump this morning. Shaving all the little hairs I missed today, God this process takes forever. You're like I got then look at your knee cap and like how the fuck is hair on there. Back was looking nutty today

Attachments

• back.png
    back.png
    193 KB · Views: 5
Back