• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

📃📃💉💉💉 NEED A LOGGER FOR THE PLATINUM BLEND 💉📃📃💉

Platinumpharm

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
GOOD AFTERNOON ASF FAM!!! I NEED A DEDICATED LOGGER TO RUN THE PLATINUM BLEND FOR 8 WEEKS!!!! ITS A CYCLE IN A BOTTLE! TREN E TEST AND MAST E ! WANNA GET RIPPED AND HUGE FREE OF CHARGE ??!!! RUN MY PLATINUM BLEND FOR 8 WEEKS!!!!

Nice great opportunity here for somebody
I started my 2020 cut with this product, same product but when we were flash labs. I started with 1cc a week and then 1.5ccs, then 2ccs. It’s a real good product!!! I believe I added 25mg winstrol oral and 25mg tbol oral. It’s doesn’t get any better except to throw in some HGH.

One day my timing will be right for one of these. Wouldn’t be ready for like 8weeks

I would love to run this but yeah my timing's off so hopefully this summer I can look to trying this product as it sounds killer!

How is your Achilles healing up?
Coming along nicely....starting to walk again but not quite there yet. Will be done with the heavy boot in 2 weeks.

Going to the doc again for follow up in 2 weeks so hopefully can get to return to the gym then.

I started my 2020 cut with this product, same product but when we were flash labs. I started with 1cc a week and then 1.5ccs, then 2ccs. It’s a real good product!!! I believe I added 25mg winstrol oral and 25mg tbol oral. It’s doesn’t get any better except to throw in some HGH.
Yeah I just bought a bunch of masteron from you all can't wait to break into it from everything I read you guys have phenomenal stuff

Coming along nicely....starting to walk again but not quite there yet. Will be done with the heavy boot in 2 weeks.

Going to the doc again for follow up in 2 weeks so hopefully can get to return to the gym then.
Awesome! That will be a good feeling to get back in the gym for sure!

Yeah I just bought a bunch of masteron from you all can't wait to break into it from everything I read you guys have phenomenal stuff
I love the masteron. I go back and forth between the propionate and the enanthate. Love them both!

Awesome! That will be a good feeling to get back in the gym for sure!
Oh hell yes that's for sure. Will be a bit of a slog but I think I can regain my original size pretty quickly and by 1 year after injury should be even better.

GOOD AFTERNOON ASF FAM!!! I NEED A DEDICATED LOGGER TO RUN THE PLATINUM BLEND FOR 8 WEEKS!!!! ITS A CYCLE IN A BOTTLE! TREN E TEST AND MAST E ! WANNA GET RIPPED AND HUGE FREE OF CHARGE ??!!! RUN MY PLATINUM BLEND FOR 8 WEEKS!!!!
Sign me up..I'm looking to hop on a cycle come about mid April, and was planning on running Test and Tren ..I ran I think 2 logs on here before and also posted bloodwork.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

I think my next cycle I might have to give this a go I've really been in a debate about running any tren but not going to lie I've been eyeballing this product

Hello all! New here, just started a cut blend but found it has EO as the carrier oil. Not stoked 😢. I'd love to be a logger for this run if you're still in need of participation. 🏁

Hello all! New here, just started a cut blend but found it has EO as the carrier oil. Not stoked 😢. I'd love to be a logger for this run if you're still in need of participation. 🏁
It's MCT

Seriously? You just joined and this is your 1st post.

FREE ? Is so that would fit nicely at the end of my current cycle so sign me up

So quick side question, I’ve been on 250mg of test e 2x/week and I’m thinking of cracking open this platinum blend, what would be the recommended pin? .5cc 2x/ week? Or 1cc 2x/ week?

So quick side question, I’ve been on 250mg of test e 2x/week and I’m thinking of cracking open this platinum blend, what would be the recommended pin? .5cc 2x/ week? Or 1cc 2x/ week?
Have you used tren and mast before?

Will follow whoever runs it- What is the carrier oil again @Platinumpharm?

You definitely don't need to go straight to 2CCs of it a week.

Back