• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Killabeez47 & PSL Reconstruction Log

KillaBeez47

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What’s good fellas. After a little over three years, I’ve decided to get my ass up, get back in the gym and work on building the best version of myself. During the time I spent away from the bodybuilding lifestyle, I honestly hated the fact that I let all the work I put in over the years on my physique go to waste. I’ve had a real battle with myself not realizing I was making excuses like “you’re past your prime “ or any other bunch of bs a person can tell his or herself. But my eyes don’t lie, and when I look in the mirror, I now have a grandfather’s physique lol . Seriously, I’m tired of looking like a “Mortal”

Yesterday I woke up and told myself “It’s time “ the first thing that came to me, was rejoining with my old forum home.
Back when I originally joined here I realized it was a real brotherhood here between most of the guys and I realized why after a short while, and the reason being is most people outside of this lifestyle, don’t understand and can’t relate. Here we all speak the same language and encourage each other to grow not just growth on a physical level but on all levels. That’s valuable at the end of the day.

So what does PSL have to do with all this?
Well, the last log I started was a PSL sponsored log. I stepped away from bodybuilding/gym soon after. I would like to thank my dude [mention]Vision [/mention] He literally reached out to me minutes after I reintroduced myself in the New Members section. We had a real conversation about real life, with most of our past conversations also more about real life than weights and gear talk.
But don’t get it twisted we definitely talked a little about weights and gear lol!

@Vision Thanks for the opportunity to run this log with the help of PSL. Gratitude

My goals during this log are simple for me. Build a Monster Physique. Before I actually get busy I’ll definitely take before pics which won’t be pretty . I will give an overall format of the training program I decide to use and what types of food I’ll be eating. But I’ll probably be more detailed on the cycles I run , the effects, side effects, strength and size increases etc. but I will answer all questions and provide more details on certain things if asked. LETS GET IT FELLAS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First and foremost, brother man when I first seen the name, I almost fell off my chair. I couldn't believe it was actually you my man.
The conversation about life was much needed, the stuff we talked about couldn't be any more true brother.. so many people will be able to relate with you, I'm telling you brother, I'm doubling down and betting on everything and anything that your story is going to resonate and inspire numerous people, many members and even silent lurkers that read. But most of all myself for the reasons that we spoke about.

Brother the entire community super stoked to see you back.

Brother let's do this..
Let's chew bubble gum and take names... 💪💪💪💪

Good luck brother you got this. The results should be fantastic!

Sub. You're not past your prime. It's just more fun at our age

Sub. You're not past your prime. It's just more fun at our age
The beautiful thing is, he's going to learn new things about himself that he didn't no prior, that's the best part about resurrections and reconstructions. We are never the same individual with who we were three years ago, and 3 years prior to that and so on.
He has an entire allegiance behind him, he has a huge Armada, the community, team PSL, a plethora of friends and brothers, and myself..

Some days he may feel like the bug, other days he may feel like the windshield, but one thing he'll never feel his that he's doing this journey alone.. 💪👌

The beautiful thing is, he's going to learn new things about himself that he didn't no prior, that's the best part about resurrections and reconstructions. We are never the same individual with who we were three years ago, and 3 years prior to that and so on.
He has an entire allegiance behind him, he has a huge Armada, the community, team PSL, a plethora of friends and brothers, and myself..

Some days he may feel like the bug, other days he may feel like the windshield, but one thing he'll never feel his that he's doing this journey alone..

I really appreciate the energy and support

What’s good fellas. After a little over three years, I’ve decided to get my ass up, get back in the gym and work on building the best version of myself. During the time I spent away from the bodybuilding lifestyle, I honestly hated the fact that I let all the work I put in over the years on my physique go to waste. I’ve had a real battle with myself not realizing I was making excuses like “you’re past your prime “ or any other bunch of bs a person can tell his or herself. But my eyes don’t lie, and when I look in the mirror, I now have a grandfather’s physique lol . Seriously, I’m tired of looking like a “Mortal”

Yesterday I woke up and told myself “It’s time “ the first thing that came to me, was rejoining with my old forum home.
Back when I originally joined here I realized it was a real brotherhood here between most of the guys and I realized why after a short while, and the reason being is most people outside of this lifestyle, don’t understand and can’t relate. Here we all speak the same language and encourage each other to grow not just growth on a physical level but on all levels. That’s valuable at the end of the day.

So what does PSL have to do with all this?
Well, the last log I started was a PSL sponsored log. I stepped away from bodybuilding/gym soon after. I would like to thank my dude [mention]Vision [/mention] He literally reached out to me minutes after I reintroduced myself in the New Members section. We had a real conversation about real life, with most of our past conversations also more about real life than weights and gear talk.
But don’t get it twisted we definitely talked a little about weights and gear lol!

@Vision Thanks for the opportunity to run this log with the help of PSL. Gratitude

My goals during this log are simple for me. Build a Monster Physique. Before I actually get busy I’ll definitely take before pics which won’t be pretty . I will give an overall format of the training program I decide to use and what types of food I’ll be eating. But I’ll probably be more detailed on the cycles I run , the effects, side effects, strength and size increases etc. but I will answer all questions and provide more details on certain things if asked. LETS GET IT FELLAS!

Welcome on board Bro
I wish you easy growing ;)
PSL

Got an update! Joined a new gym Thursday and this morning I got busy introducing my body my body back to the iron. It felt good to be back, I’m trying to ignore the fact that strength wise I’m weak af right now. I’d rather focus on the task at hand and simply put the work in.

As I progress I’ll document the workouts more thoroughly but for today I’ll give you the basics.

Today was Chest & Back

For chest I did 4 sets of Hammer Strength Bench Press , 4 sets of Incline Hammer Strength Bench Press, 4 sets of Pec Dec Flys and 4 sets of Push ups

For Back, 4 sets of wide grip pull downs , 4 sets of Cable rows with close grip v- handle, 4 sets of bent over dumbbell rows.

After that I hit Walmart for a much needed change of diet.

cf80b807621e45dd5ad984ff56f75572.jpg

Got an update! Joined a new gym Thursday and this morning I got busy introducing my body my body back to the iron. It felt good to be back, I’m trying to ignore the fact that strength wise I’m weak af right now. I’d rather focus on the task at hand and simply put the work in.

As I progress I’ll document the workouts more thoroughly but for today I’ll give you the basics.

Today was Chest & Back

For chest I did 4 sets of Hammer Strength Bench Press , 4 sets of Incline Hammer Strength Bench Press, 4 sets of Pec Dec Flys and 4 sets of Push ups

For Back, 4 sets of wide grip pull downs , 4 sets of Cable rows with close grip v- handle, 4 sets of bent over dumbbell rows.

Day by day. Step by step. Brick by brick.

It's a marathon not a sprint. Following along brother 💪

I also took “Before Reconstruction “ pics today but before I post them I’m going to post a couple of old pics so so you all can understand why I’m calling it Reconstruction.

6667cadf05e4df35e54b39d782bad6fe.jpg

94a70527fcfb9a36055b82d8769d152a.jpg

35855727bb667bf04235a2c0a73a3515.jpg

Now let me post today’s pics, Don’t laugh too hard!

c6d1aafbc8d750ae8c2ee9c38ba304b8.jpg

3bb48a45d008c3c44ba90fc4662b092d.jpg

b2087fa0bc6618deed7ee4eade827b56.jpg

My current stats 49 y/o , 6’1”, 203 lbs

I also took “Before Reconstruction “ pics today but before I post them I’m going to post a couple of old pics so so you all can understand why I’m calling it Reconstruction.

6667cadf05e4df35e54b39d782bad6fe.jpg

94a70527fcfb9a36055b82d8769d152a.jpg

35855727bb667bf04235a2c0a73a3515.jpg

Now let me post today’s pics, Don’t laugh too hard!

c6d1aafbc8d750ae8c2ee9c38ba304b8.jpg

3bb48a45d008c3c44ba90fc4662b092d.jpg

b2087fa0bc6618deed7ee4eade827b56.jpg

My current stats 49 y/o , 6’1”, 203 lbs

Muscle memory is a real thing brother. Give it a few months of consistency and you'll shock yourself 👍

Today was Chest & Back

You got this! Stay consistent 💪

Leg day today I kept it basic exercise wise and did my best to focus on every rep. Weights I selected for each exercise were enough to make me really dig in once I got around the 10-12 rep range.

This gym I’m at now has a few old school squat/ leg press machines so after warming up I jumped on The leg press sled where you lay horizontal and press. Felt good but as I get stronger I’m going to have to get some lifting sleeves for my knees.
From the leg presses I went to leg extensions and sit down leg curls and finished off with calf raises. Not exciting on paper but for me right now It felt good to wake my legs up. Tomorrow is shoulders and maybe a little arms. But it’s time to eat another meal. Ground Turkey, white rice, greens and almonds.

724a0512b727d345b31e4cf48696a7ef.jpg

Made enough meals to last a few days before I have to “Mass” Prep food again.

Good afternoon fellas, quick update didn’t update anything new last week due to my schedule but I’ve been at it still. I’ve been doing a basic push/leg/pull split. 3 days straight, 2 rest days and back it.

Mentally I’m already bored of the basics but I’m trying to approach everything smartly so I’m going to do another basic split but more of a 4 day per week regiment. The exercises will be traditional but I will push myself.

I’m really focused on building my foundation up to handle the overall volume that is soon to come.

Any tips, advice, information etc… That you guys feel will help me along the way is appreciated

Back