• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Disgruntled As Fuck Log

DisgruntledJimmy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Posting a log to document my progress. This past august (2023) I had surgery from a torn achilles tendon on my right leg. Kept lifting throughout the healing process while watching that right leg slowly atrophy. The summer before that (2022) I fell 20' and snapped my heel clean off my left foot when I landed...Kept lifting throughout THAT healing process while watching my left leg slowly atrophy.
At this point, I'm becoming - in my opinion - top heavy. After 5 months of healing from my achilles surgery I was declared fully healed and greenlit to lift heavy with my legs again. Have been hammering them hard since.
Been on a weight loss course since being declared injury free and am sitting at 200lbs atm (down from 220lbs). Will be starting my bulking process soon. I'm hopeful my legs will grow quickly back to where they were prior to the injuries and surpass my "biggest". My lift routine will be SPLIT style with a focus on chest development since its lagging.
Gear use is currently Test C 250mg per week until I begin the bulk process. Gotta lean out a bit more and get bloodwork confirming my health is good to go.

Stats:
Lifting for several years - began taking it very seriously for the last 2-3 years.
35 years old
6'1" tall
200lbs at the start of this log
Hitting the gym 5-6 days each week.

Diet....I gotta get the exact info from my food notebook and will edit the post to include that info. I eat the same meals week after week without deviation. I find it easiest to tweak things that way if something seems off.

Hitting the gym tomorrow and will post that info once I get back to my PC.

From what I'm reading..
Let's stop there and let me get this out of the Way..
I don't Sugarcoat, BS or praise stupid shit..
Now that that's out of the way..

From what I'm reading..
You are the Problem..!!
Slow and easy..stay injury Free..
And learn when to Slow down and when to fuckin Stop...

So whatever you're doing, screwing yourself up..please stop..!!

Z...

From what I'm reading..
Let's stop there and let me get this out of the Way..
I don't Sugarcoat, BS or praise stupid shit..
Now that that's out of the way..

From what I'm reading..
You are the Problem..!!
Slow and easy..stay injury Free..
And learn when to Slow down and when to fuckin Stop...

So whatever you're doing, screwing yourself up..please stop..!!

Z...

You’re absolutely correct in your statement. After the tendon rupture, I’ve taken my safety much more seriously in every aspect of my life - work, gym, home, extracurriculars.

The realization that I’m not 20 and invincible was a slap in the face (took a lot of slaps but I finally opened my ears) and I’ve adjusted my pace.

My diet is currently 4,000 calories according to MFP. Weight loss is roughly .5lbs per week. Macros according to MFP are 428g protein, 233g carbs, and 155g fat - so I guess I'll be looking into tweaking my diet moving forward.

Did chest/triceps at the gym today. Felt great, had good connections with the movements.

Started my workout with a bit of warming up as usual. My routine consisted mostly of cable work today and we all know different brands have different weights.

Seated Chest Cable Flyes
12x12
13.5x10
15x8
15x7

Seated Cable Chest Press
19.5x10
19.5x10
19.5x8
19.5x8

Chest Press Machine Single Arm
130x8
130x8
130x8
130x8

Smith Incline Close Grip Press
140xAMRAP

Tricep Pulldown Dual
70x12
70x12
70x12
70x10

The workout was a short one due to time constraints. Compared to the last time I did chest/tri day, apparently my numbers went up. According to my notebook, I was tired that morning and it seems my numbers suffered - today I was energetic and felt strong. Next time, I'll be moving up in weights on pretty much every movement listed since my goal is to fall between 6-8 reps and clearly I failed on that today.

Hit shoulders with a bicep finisher today. Started the workout tired (4am does that to a man) but quickly woke tf up and went high energy. ALSO - brought back standing military BB press to see how it'd feel after finally healing from my ruptured achilles surgery!

DB Lat Raise
30x8
30x8
30x8
30/25/20/15 dropset x AMRAP

Rear Delt DB Flye on inclined bench (slow eccentrics with high focus on rear delt activations)
20x8
25x8
25x8
20xAMRAP

DB Shoulder Press (Love doing these after thoroughly fatiguing my delts)
60x8
60x8
60x8

Military BB Overhead Press (I was FIRED up to bring these back without issues)
135x8
135x8
135x8

Cable Bicep Curl
35x8
35x8
35x8

Cable Chest Flye on Freemotion Machine
12.5x15
12.5x15
12.5x15 + handful of forced negatives

All in all, it was a solid workout. As the weeks progress, I'll be slowly incorporating several movements back into the routine from pre-injury as my body allows.

Been busy as hell so haven't been updating daily like I suppose I should be. My gym notebook is in my truck at the moment and it's pissing rain outside so I'll update my log with my last few workouts once I get the motivation to bring it in.
For now, I'll just post my current diet and macros. All the following info is based off what the My Fitness Pal app tells me as well. My current goal is still fat loss and I'm taking in about 3,500 calories each day. The MFP app tells me I'm hitting 338g protein, 248 carbs, and 140g fats daily. Any input is welcomed, as always!

4am: Protein Shake consisting of 20 fluid oz almond milk, 2 scoops Farm Fed protein, 3 servings PB Fit powder, and 65g of Kind PB Cluster Granola.

6am: Lean Body protein shake

730am: Two slices Ezekiel bread with 60g guacamole.

10am: 3 Babybel Cheese, and a Lean Body protein shake.

12pm: 8oz chicken breast, 148g sweet potato, and 30g Primal BBQ sauce.

3pm: Overnight oats consisting of 170g Whole Milk Greek Yogurt, 40g Old Fashioned Oats, 1 serving PB Fit powder. 42g of Salt n Vinegar almonds.

6pm: 8oz of 85% lean ground beef (lightly strained to keep some fat on there), 148g sweet potato. The beef is seasoned with spices and a light drizzle of Frank's Red Hot sauce.

Pass out for the night at 7:30pm and wake up at 2:45-3am! Currently weighing in at 200lbs and sitting at roughly 16% bodyfat according to my Oxiline scale. My weight has been holding steady while my bodyfat is supposedly trickling down.

Forgot to add supplements - I take 4 tabs MultiSport Men's vitamin daily as well as 2 capsules WholeMega Fish oils. Still only running Test C so haven't been taking any Liver/Kidney supports.

Back