• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Azteca labs test ment mast Sarms

Sirnigus

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am a year long buyer of Azteca labs

Usually I run high test cycles 1G or so

But I want to try a different approach

I want to do a logged cycle of the following cycle with products from Azteca labs .

I will do :6-7 week cycle

500 mg test e
500 mg ment ace
500 mg mast p
500 mg proviron

With sarms
Yk11 20 mg daily
Ostarine 25 mg daily
Mk677 20-30 mg daily

My stats are
Former classic competitor wanting to do heavy weight open at 215-220

I’m 5’9 210 lbs currently

5% body fat

That's interesting, do you see a big boost in strength dosing it pre-workout?
Well it may be placebo but yes if placebo makes me train more intense I believe it has its merit . But with proviron it’s not much of strength I get from it lol I love it because it makes me look dry like winny without liver issues and it just makes me so horny Hahahah

I want to do a logged cycle of the following cycle with products from Azteca labs .

500 mg test e
500 mg ment ace
500 mg mast p
500 mg proviron

With sarms
Yk11 20 mg daily
Ostarine 25 mg daily
Mk677 20-30 mg daily

My stats are

5% body fat
500mgs ment is a hefty dose.

Better have AIs on hand and blood work done to dial in AI dosage.

500mgs Provi...
75 x 7 = 525 mgs. Do you mean 75mgs pd?

You want to look dry using Ment?

Could you elaborate more?

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

500mgs ment is a hefty dose.

Better have AIs on hand and blood work done to dial in AI dosage.

500mgs Provi...
75 x 7 = 525 mgs. Do you mean 75mgs pd?

You want to look dry using Ment?

Could you elaborate more?

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk
Yes I have ran ment many times up to 400mg but usually with 1 g of test . I don’t aromatize much .

I do 100 mg of proviron five times a week .

Yes with 500 mg weekly of proviron and masteron it will keep the trestolone much drier

Decided I will also keep in Azteca’s Gh! I will start the log cycle today with what I have currently.

I have the test e the ment the masteron proviron gh all from Azteca

Just awaiting the sarms ostarine yk11 and mk677

500 mg test e
500 mg ment ace
500 mg mast p
500 mg proviron

With sarms
Yk11 20 mg daily
Ostarine 25 mg daily
Mk677 20-30 mg daily

My stats are

5% body fat
Gat damn!!!

Sent from my moto g stylus (2021) using Tapatalk

Yeah homie why run 500 of tren when u can run 500 or ment. U will get much bigger and save ur mind and kidneys
Ive never tried it but heard it was a rough one with high e2 conversion and anything but "dry" I dont aromatize for shit either and wouldn't mind trying it myself. Wouldn't go that high but that's me being my conservative self.

Ive never tried it but heard it was a rough one with high e2 conversion and anything but "dry" I dont aromatize for shit either and wouldn't mind trying it myself. Wouldn't go that high but that's me being my conservative self.
It’s not bad in terms of sides I would much rather run 400 mg of ment than eq or deca any day !

It’s not dry at all on its own actually it would look very ugly on its own wth just test , but amazing stacked with masteron and proviron !

It’s not bad in terms of sides I would much rather run 400 mg of ment than eq or deca any day !

It’s not dry at all on its own actually it would look very ugly on its own wth just test , but amazing stacked with masteron and proviron !
I'll never stop using deca. MAYBE if I ever tried ment. Wanna give EQ one more shot too. Had a really good experience with it once and didn't get shit from it second time. Think dosing may have been the problem.

I'll never stop using deca. MAYBE if I ever tried ment. Wanna give EQ one more shot too. Had a really good experience with it once and didn't get shit from it second time. Think dosing may have been the problem.
The thing with eq is that because of the long ester attached to it, it takes forever to kick in and for me the mental or anxiety I get from it just isn’t worth it to me

The thing with eq is that because of the long ester attached to it, it takes forever to kick in and for me the mental or anxiety I get from it just isn’t worth it to me
Never got mental sides or the hunger. It is a patient drug tho. New source here has bold cyp Id like to try. Do t have to wait so damn long on the visual effects

About 5 days into cycle and the hardening effects or drying effects of 500 mg of proviron weekly with 500 mg of masteron are really drying me out even with trestolone.

Been on cycle for about a week now

Originally it was

500 test e
500 ment
500 mast
500 proviron
2 mg arimidex
25 iu weekly of gh

But it was just drying me out too much when my goal is to gain muscle more so

I am currently 5’9 210 lbs aiming to ultimately be 230-235 before picking an open npc show.

The modified cycle will be

750 test e weekly
400 ment ace
400 mast prop
350 mg weekly of proviron

Inject dbol adrol 50:50 pre workout only 4x a week

5iu gh x 5 or 25 iu weekly

Arimidex 2 mg

And will switch out the oral pre workout for sarms Yk11 osta or lgd and mk677 when Azteca gets them in

So far as I said I haven’t really gained much in terms of weight but it seems very difficult for me to get over 210-215 but I will keep eating and keep pushing that’s all I can do

But visually within the week I have dried out alot

Report•••

One he'll of a cycle bro..I have been interested in ment a while now..never ran it yet

Back