• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

00lude road to recovery

00lude

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How’s it going asf brothers, its been awhile and unfortunately not the best way I wanted to to do a log but figured might as well make this into a positive,

Long story short I fell and fractured my patella last week, I have surgery coming this Friday and will be starting my healing journey with the addition of some bpc157 and tb500 will start my first injection Saturday day after surgery and will post on here weekly with updated pictures and see how well the peptides respond to the bruising, swelling, and pain i currently have and will get after the surgery. I also have a kit of hgh ima throw into the mix. Will hopefully order two more kits to stay on the hgh consistently.
I’m hoping a combination of these added supplements along with a decent diet and DISCIPLINE to my physical therapy I hope this will speed up my recovery!

Currently looking at 2iu hgh daily night injection before bed

Bpc 157 400mcg daily split into two injections morning and night

Tb 500 1mg a week split into 3 days M,W,F

If anyone has any free back or suggestions please don’t hesitate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update surgery is all completed and went well per the surgeon,

all peptides are in going to start first injections today,

Hgh, BPC 157 and the TB500

Will post all current pictures and weekly progress pictures from here on out,

Time to heal !

I missed your original post last week. Just a slight recommendation on upping the BPC dosage to 500mcg 2x/Day or 330mcg 3x/Day

On hips and knees I go max dose, while other nagging stuff like 350mcg/ 2x Day

My wife is a marathon runner and had surgery on both hips (1 year apart from each other) and both times ran the NYC marathon (competitively) 6 months post-surgery. The surgeon, who is one of the best in NYC was fully versed on BPC-157 so it was great to hear his views on dosages considering I've been using it for like 8 years with myself and clients. He was the one who recommended we go 1000mcg/day and divided into 3 injections due to half-life (off the record of course since he can't prescribe or advise use of it), Her recovery was second to none.

Just a thought.

Thanks appreciate the info,

What’s your thought on the dosage for the tb500

13462f4a67af413179daf7b677946409.jpg

Day 3 so far so good, have a follow up with my surgeon tomorrow will be able to see how my incision looks since the surgery,

Need to hurry and save up some $$$ going to need more peptides with the current protocol

Current protocol
(Week1)

Bpc 157 250mcg 2x a day

Tb 500 750 mcg m w fri

Hgh 2iu nightly

Will increase peptide dosage next week
(Week2)

BPC 157 to 250 mcg 3x a day

Tb 500 750 mcg m w Fri,
(on week 3 will up this to 1mg)

Hgh will remain at 2iu

Update surgery is all completed and went well per the surgeon,

all peptides are in going to start first injections today,

Hgh, BPC 157 and the TB500

Will post all current pictures and weekly progress pictures from here on out,

Time to heal !

Best of luck with your recovery...

First week complete, swelling and fluid retention is almost completely gone, staples will be coming out this week. Bruising is about 90% gone.

This upcoming week dosage is being increased,

Was planning on running this peptide stack for either 8 weeks or 12 haven’t seen to much info on cycling off these peptides.

Hope you heal up fast brother... Seems like you're nearly there. 💪💯.

Not clued up on the peptides sir, sorry...

All the best 🙏

Update,

I am able to bare weight on my knee now, I am able to walk around a bit without my crutches,

This stack i believe is working amazing

Just entered week 3 everything is healing up nicely, at the incision site on my knee it still has some minor swelling.
I am able to walk and bare weight, not using crutches anymore.
Current dosage this week

Bpc 157 900 mcg daily
Tb 500 1000mcg m, w, fri
Hgh 2iu nightly

Nearing the end of week 3,

I am able to walk better each and everyday, the pain is subsiding. My knee has barely any bruising just some swelling still. Now that my incision is fully healed I will get the injections as close to the site as possible see if it makes any difference.

In week 4 now dosage has stayed same, have a follow up appointment with my dr this week and should be cleared for the gym. This stack has been amazing I can say, I have many people at my work asking me what I have been doing to be able to speed up my healing. I feel great slight bit of pain in my knee still but it isn’t as bad I would think.

Week 5 now

I’m back in the gym, knee feels good still
A bit weak but man I can say this combo has worked amazingly

Was thinking of running for 8 weeks or 12

Week 6 is almost over, I believe my knee is doing great I had an altercation over the weekend and my knee performed just great

In week 7 now this will my last week on bpc and tb

I’m back in the gym now and it feels great to be back , not 100% yet however it ain’t far off

Been following your progress, your dedication and pep regime really did wonders..

Week 8 is almost done

Bone is fully healed, dr said I’m way ahead of my recovery even asked me if I was doing anything due the fast healing time

I can say BPC And TB definitely helped, thanks for anyone who followed this log. I’m telling you guys my knee feels great

Physical therapy starts next week

Will be stopping the injectable peptides I received some muscle gelz peptide healing ima try out from here on out

Will continue the hgh and will be starting some pro h from iron mag labs soon

Get Shredded!
Week 8 is almost done

Bone is fully healed, dr said I’m way ahead of my recovery even asked me if I was doing anything due the fast healing time

I can say BPC And TB definitely helped, thanks for anyone who followed this log. I’m telling you guys my knee feels great

Physical therapy starts next week

Will be stopping the injectable peptides I received some muscle gelz peptide healing ima try out from here on out

Will continue the hgh and will be starting some pro h from iron mag labs soon

Happy to see the healing is going so well bro!

Back