• šŸ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • šŸ©ŗMuscle GelzĀ® HUMANOGENĀ® - Powered by IbutamorenĀ® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)šŸ„

SB Semaglutide sponsored Log: šŸ”„šŸ¦302vs.SemaglušŸ¦šŸ”„

Manā€¦what a busy weekend . Iā€™ve been bidding on storage units and they give me 48 hrs to clear them outā€¦ shit gets crazy ..

Happy Motherā€™s Day!!
Scale weight was 193 lbs. this morning
BG fasted 83
Feeling great. Striations all coming through. Iā€™ve never been this lean so itā€™s cool seeing changes almost weekly..
I am concerned about staying on for the entire 10 weeks though. 2 weeks in and Iā€™ve lost 9 lbs.. definitely didnā€™t hit my protein goal yesterday.šŸ˜¢ Getting in food is hard..when Iā€™m busy in the zone I just donā€™t even think of food.. even my late night fridge raids are not an issue. I have all these kids to man and the place is filled with terrible snacks, chips etcā€¦. SemA is 100% great cutting tool. I wouldnā€™t be able to sustain for more than a couple months. I love food.

Still grinding!!
192lbs empty this morning
BG-86
Feeling small AF . . Everything going great!
Body is definitely changing weekly.
The TRT plus is super smooth.. primo is amazing as usual.
Current dosages:
Test/mast/primo/ tren
200/200/200/100
25mg. Anavar split 2 doses per day
IMG_3514.jpeg

Still grinding!!
192lbs empty this morning
BG-86
Feeling small AF . . Everything going great!
Body is definitely changing weekly.
The TRT plus is super smooth.. primo is amazing as usual.
Current dosages:
Test/mast/primo/ tren
200/200/200/100
25mg. Anavar split 2 doses per day
View attachment 133905
Another thing I might add is I switched from tpp to test E. No prop or anything . I just stopped the tpp and started pinning the E. Assuming a drop in test levels but Iā€™m not over thinking it. Iā€™m really happy with all SB products. Give them a shot.. the gear is super smooth and potent.. the damn primo amazes me every time.. youā€™ll forget where you pinned yesterday.. you wonā€™t be disappointed.
Hope you guys have a great day!!
Fucking homos

Yeah buddy keep peeling. Everyone feels small when you're all dicey, but too everyone else you'll probably look bigger

whatā€™s your diet looking like? Still hitting. Protein requirements
Struggling.. 3 protein shakes a day sometimes. Chicken. Turkey, yogurt, vegetables, rice, potatoes, typical bro diet I guess..
Damn Rob! Looking like a Movie Star with those veins!!
Thanks man! this is the first time in my 45 years of life Iā€™ve seen my abs.. I know my physique is midā€¦ Iā€™m not as ripped or as big as most on asf.. but man Iā€™ve come a long fucking way with just 2-1/2 yrs of training.. Iā€™m very happy to be a part of this community. Iā€™m blessedšŸ™šŸ»IMG_3520.jpeg

Struggling.. 3 protein shakes a day sometimes. Chicken. Turkey, yogurt, vegetables, rice, potatoes, typical bro diet I guess..

Thanks man! this is the first time in my 45 years of life Iā€™ve seen my abs.. I know my physique is midā€¦ Iā€™m not as ripped or as big as most on asf.. but man Iā€™ve come a long fucking way with just 2-1/2 yrs of training.. Iā€™m very happy to be a part of this community. Iā€™m blessedšŸ™šŸ»View attachment 133916
Looking shredded bro, my goal in the next couple months. Looking to make the abs show finally also lol

Looking shredded bro, my goal in the next couple months. Looking to make the abs show finally also lol
Thanks man!! Its been a long road. Some ups and downs along the way but we will get there.
šŸ’ŖšŸ¼

Back