• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Labs

scarboni84

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Got my bloodwork done with Titan medical. Still waiting on some results but this is what they sent me so far. I’m taking 250mg test c per week, 25mg Proviron Ed, 50mg GW Ed. They said my E was high. Any thoughts? Thanks, fellas.

Attachments

• IMG_6860.png
    IMG_6860.png
    653.9 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_6861.png
    IMG_6861.png
    644.6 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_6862.png
    IMG_6862.png
    728.6 KB · Views: 23
50mg a day of GW501516 ? Take 25mg twice a day? That’s interesting
Your estrogen is just slightly out of range, I wouldn’t worry or take an AI unless you have some gyno symptoms, your test/estrogen ratio is good.
I would however keep an eye on the high creatinine level which is a kidney damage indicator

Last edited:
Got my bloodwork done with Titan medical. Still waiting on some results but this is what they sent me so far. I’m taking 250mg test c per week, 25mg Proviron Ed, 20mg GW Ed. They said my E was high. Any thoughts? Thanks, fellas.

Yeah that’s a normal daily dose, they prescribed that for cholesterol?
They didn’t. I asked around the forum for help with cholesterol, that’s what was recommended and obviously worked great!

For cholesterol if you need a supplement this is what I take in the evening and it takes care of my cholesterol. I buy it off Amazon.

Screenshot_20231130_102909_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Red Rice yeast is a naturally occurring statin. It works but just don’t take it if you’re on Crestor or any other script statins.

If you want to be thorough with the creatinine, get a cyststin C level. Many false elevations with guys who lift and have a decent amount of muscle

Back