• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Is this a copycat website? Or are these the same sites?

Im hoping I didn't break a rule, sorry if I did, I'm new to this, just don't want to get duped.

You didnt find that site on hear . Why dont you sign up on meso And post that website .

Dont advertise that site in my subforum.
Yes sorry didn’t want it to look like an advertisement but the link does that automatically, should have taken out a period or something…

And I see you edited my post lol. Pretty funny actually, but it was in fact an honest question, like I said I’m new. I was coming to you in the sub to make sure I got it right.

Thanks for confirming it’s not you, I was interested in your site in this sub. Thanks

This seems like a legit question. Why would a guy come on here posting a fake link to a website that already exists here makes absolutely no sense.

This seems like a legit question. Why would a guy come on here posting a fake link to a website that already exists here makes absolutely no sense.
It truly was thanks, the response did make me laugh but also made me think fuck he probably won’t let me order now haha.

Just a new guy, asking questions, making posts, trying to figure it out. New journey for me.

The other big review site that starts “E” reviews the site I had originally linked, thought maybe it was the same dude as here but clearly it’s not.

There is a stock updates thread at the top of this forum with my website name. Banner at the top of this subforum which links directly to my website
Every picture Ive posted here has a hyper link to my website.
Banner in my signature as well.

Classic domestic supplier OP. give him a shot, you won't be disappointed broski

Back