• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Dcdogz repair log

well I did it. I stepped back on the jitsu mats.
everyone took it easy on me and there were some skills i couldnt do but I had a great time and got about 5 rolls in. 25 minutes of jitsu roughly with about 10 minutes of takedown sparring and I survived.

A few things hurt more then others, and I had to be VERY careful in some situations but Im good.

In the weight lifting gym im about 95% healthy.
In the grappling gym im about 80% seems like.

So close! I think 1 or 2 more weeks tops and ill be 100% in all areas.
Nice!! Happy to see you could step back in!

Nice!! Happy to see you could step back in!
I'm stoked as well. Another week and a half I can find out when I can return to the gym myself.

dead hang chin ups completed.
somewhat painful but i can work through it. there really isnt anything I cant do anymore. im not even sure why its tender with certain movements, feels like its over.

If im not careful a sneeze can be pretty painful but manageable, beyond that i barely think about it now even when lifting.

I think im good to go for GI tomorrow. Just gonna still play it safe regardless, last thing i want is a random knee or elbow there but hell yea. I was injured on the 31st of january and im completely back to lifting full strength less then a month later. amazing!

back to training!

Went yesterday and today, and started getting up even earlier to get a little weight workout in. i continue my split just dont push it as hard and rely on bjj for my cardio.

will be training tomorrow as well! so far so good! still have pain and certain positions are no gos, or i have to let my partner know im hurting but honestly im able to defend myself and attack damn near 100% most of the time.

For anyone in the know, a super HEAVY side control would probably make me tap, and have to be very careful with forearms and knees, knee shield and elbows right on the rib cage. which probably sounds impossible lol.

But its honestly not too bad i end up giving up bad positions to protect myself but I end up just working on defense and what not, particularly on my dumb side.

its almost like im training lagging body parts right now :ROFLMAO: since im moving like a lefty.

last bump before this dies.

im 98% good. stopped bpc and just giving myself a rest from it.
i have SOME discomfort in certain positions but im sparring 100% now with no issues.
i still favor it a little and sometimes for drills ill move my partner to the otherside as a precautionary measure cuz it does still feel funny but otherwise im fine.

lifts are all up beyond where i was before i got injured, seemed like the slowdown / rest did me good all around.

added some sblabs dhb to my protocol and feel really good.

180 test
100 npp
100 dhb

i feel absolutely great and bloodwork has been pretty much on point.

i singed up for a couple of competitions so well see how that goes.

see yall around the forums!

Back