• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Battousai's Log

Get Shredded!
@Battousai Curious about the 2lbs of steak you have every day. What cut do you eat? You have a local butcher or just buying in bulk?

Curious about the 2lbs of steak you have every day. What cut do you eat? You have a local butcher or just buying in bulk?
Usually something like london broil or sirloin. Right now I just have to buy them by the week because of money issues. But my cousin raises cattle so when I can I'll get it from him.

Practicing retracting my shoulders on pull ups. It helps a lot. I think that's how I caused some shoulder irritation last time by extending my shoulders out of socket. Retracting shoulders before you pull yourself up I noticed I'm also stronger and got a better back pump. Stopped at 6 sets though just so I didn't cause too much tension.

40mg nolvadex, 40g dextrose, 30g eaa/bcaa/luecine, 8g fish oil, 3g cod liver oil
2lb steak, 5 eggs, 32oz 1% milk, 1/2lb pineapple

Pull Ups
BWx5x6

Wide Grip Pull Downs
120x15
140x12
160x8

Back