• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Saving Face

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You know it's bad when a company will lie,make up BS excuses and then put the problem on someone else..Not like well haven't seen it before but it's happening again..beware it's crap like this that gets the to good to be true sale.. Sorry I'm not kidding..another so called great UGL is full of BS..

I don't appreciate people bold face lying...He knows he lied,I know he lied...that Animal...there you have it..

Since this thread has gone non-coherent. I will ask Water Turkey are you are a fan of the Phillies pitcher JD Hammer?

His incoherence is remedied by looking at his recent threads and combine it with my witty initial remark. He’s talking trash on Feral for mismanagement of his original complaint.

As far as the Phillies, na.. the Flyers are the only Philadelphia team that matter..

His incoherence is remedied by looking at his recent threads and combine it with my witty initial remark. He’s talking trash on Feral for mismanagement of his original complaint.

As far as the Phillies, na.. the Flyers are the only Philadelphia team that matter..

You had a witty remark??I'm trying to get you guys up to speed..on another BS source..

Does the rabid animal need put to pasture?

:coffee:

I thought so.

Anyway, to clarify.. this is regarding Feral Gear, correct? This sub forum is around for open negative reviews, no need for the beating around the bush. What’s up?

I thought so.

Anyway, to clarify.. this is regarding Feral Gear, correct? This sub forum is around for open negative reviews, no need for the beating around the bush. What’s up?
​yeah, I'm lost ? More code needed.

IML Gear Cream!
Appears both ends made mistakes. Attempts where made to rectify the issue in the end. Chalk it up to a listen learned and move on. No need for multiple threads and posts exclaiming your unhappiness. Just my opinion.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Wrong..the truth should be spoken..I refused free gear to speak my peace..I didn't make any mistake other than using him..get the facts right or don't speak..I don't need outsiders telling me what happened..

:sipscoffeeangrily:

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

did you lose money or was it that he did not want to ship to you?
You are a long time vet and I doubt it is personal- Not sure what the deal is with shipping to your state.
Wrong..the truth should be spoken..I refused free gear to speak my peace..I didn't make any mistake other than using him..get the facts right or don't speak..I don't need outsiders telling me what happened..

So out of curiosity I checked the Feral thread. If I understand this right, you made a mistake with your payment/shipping details, then, the source noticed what state you're in and decided not to ship it to you because it's their policy not to ship to that particular state? Then another rep offered to send you free gear and you refused?

Do I have that right?

That's their prerogative not to sell to you. Nobody is under any obligation to sell you gear whatsoever. If they took your money that's one thing, but if payment wasn't accepted...what exactly is the issue?

Seams like animal and sloppy spoke there case. You are out zero money, but feel as though your time was wasted over by waiting a few weeks. It Is what it is, move on. If your issues are as serious as you claim ordering and injecting gear should be last on your list of priorities.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Life is too short to be this pissed off , just let it go it’s really not worth it .

I thought so.

True .... to a degree.
Everything must be proven or it's "source bashing". I feel that's fair though.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

did you lose money or was it that he did not want to ship to you?
You are a long time vet and I doubt it is personal- Not sure what the deal is with shipping to your state.
My either.
Not sure how N.C. is "high risk".

Get Shredded!
My either.
Not sure how N.C. is "high risk".

I asked myself the same thing when zion originally posted. I was hoping someone at Feral would address how NC is any different from the other contiguous states, but that never happened, so I made my own conclusion

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back