• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

IronMag Research Chems Clen Test Run Log

Iconmuscle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm researching IronMag Research's new product Clen. Here are a few details:

Packaging: Very nicely packaged. Clen comes in a bottle with dropper top and a graduated oral syringe tool to measure your dose.

Measuring: My dose since I am in the final week of contest prep is 80 mg which translates to .8 in the oral syringe tool.

Frequency: I will be using 80 mg (.8) for my cardio sessions in the am and pm until Wednesday, which will be my last cardio session before my show, per coach. I will resume using this product after show and log more results.

Icon

Attachments

• IronMag.jpg
    IronMag.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 39
DAY ONE: Used dose of .8 for PM cardio ten minutes before session.

Taste: Not bad at all

Result: Airways opened about halfway through session, little bit of sweat. Will try dose a little earlier on next session to see if airway opens sooner.

Icon

Day Two, Part One: Administered same dose (.8) twenty minutes before the start of am cardio session.

Result: Airways opened about five minutes into cardio session and lasted throughout session. Great amount of sweat while doing elliptical.

Side note: Slightly shaky after session which I normally feel after using really good clen. Very impressed! PM cardio later today.

Icon

Glad to hear your research is off to a good start brother!

PM cardio - Very nice kick again, moderate sweating but still powered through even on a min. carb day.

Icon

- - - Updated - - -

Day Three - no AM cardio.

Icon

Nice to see a good peptide company coming.. thanks for the log icon.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Me too! Wont be using any other peptide company tbh.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

AM - increased the dose on my test subject to .10 mcg to endure 1hr. fasted cardio session. Per observation, subject endure fairly well, moderate to sometimes heavy perspiration but strength and energy maintained during totally session non stop.

Icon

Ok ok we get it... Now let me buy it... Oh with a big sale to kick this bitch off

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

With all the quality control, HPLC testing and mass spec costs I'm not sure IMR can do a big sale. The quality control is the most expensive part of this. IMR will be more focused on quality and service rather than low price.

With all the quality control, HPLC testing and mass spec costs I'm not sure IMR can do a big sale. The quality control is the most expensive part of this. IMR will be more focused on quality and service rather than low price.
That's not a bad thing.

How did you do brother?

Nice job on second place brother!! Good luck at the Nationals!!

Sounds like an awesome source for clen. No offense to anyone but I get my stuff through AY(GO GREEN all day long) but right now I'm just looking for one thing and that is clen. It's also for my girl so I'd rather take something bad than her. Although I don't think that the majority of ancillaries from the top names would be bad. Long story short, where would you guys recommend getting clen. The post I'm replying to looks promising and I would so love to go with AY but im set on a few things at the moment and just need as good a source for clen as possible. Any help will have many thanks in advance.

One other thing, I do recognize all the good talk about IMG and that's great. I'll go with them if I have too. Just didn't want someone busting my balls thinking I didn't read any of the posts lol. Just thought I'd ask if there's by chance another, maybe better source for Clen. Like I said this is for my girl and I want to take every precaution I can if you feel me. Thanks again

IMR products are mass speced, HPLC tested and we also have the COA's. Ironmag Research is as pure and as legit as it gets.

I can send anyone that buys from IMR the recent reports via e-mail.

There is no better.

Back