• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MP Bust ....?

Dath

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Passing this along without confirmation, but reading on various sites ManPower is shutdown.
Anyone have anything to add.....?

Hmm :thinking:

Their site is still up and running, nothing in the news, and I live right by one of their shipping locations.

Health issues is what I've been told. Order I placed recently was in limbo for a week or two then refunded without notice

A friend just got his order about a week ago from mp.

i have always loved there T3 and eca stack so i hope they come back

I guess I can mark up my order thats still "awaiting fullfilment" from last week as a loss.

IML Gear Cream!
Hey dirtdogg did you ever get your order? I have some items I'd like to get but don't wanna bother him if he's sick.

Nope. Ordered 2 weeks ago and still "awaiting fullfillment". I also read on another board that he did get busted, the article was posted. I'm marking this one up as a loss bro.

I'm pretty sure he's busted. He was taken off my home board and people are cleaning house. I couldn't find an article either, but all indications point to yes.

Sent money for an order on the 3rd... still says waiting fullfillment.. Gonna give it a week and do a chargeback on my card I guess. Should have read this post first.

Sent money for an order on the 3rd... still says waiting fullfillment.. Gonna give it a week and do a chargeback on my card I guess. Should have read this post first.

Same here. Ordered May 22-still awaiting fullfillment. Credit card company just credited my card today.

scum. fake gear is one thing. but faking cheap ancilliaries and screwing people up for life is so low

yea mine was refunded too. Hope he comes back.. I've never had anything but legit stuff from MP

Wow, I live right in the area and never knew MP was so close. No wonder my deliveries came in record time! Their stuff always worked for me, but now feeling grateful my CC info was not abused.

I hear you there! I was getting ready to place an order the other day and a buddy on another forum sent me that link....
I'm grateful for that...Too bad, I liked the fact that MP had a lot of their products in capsule form...a lil more pleasant than taking the liquid variety of all our favorite serms/ai's etc....

Wow, I live right in the area and never knew MP was so close. No wonder my deliveries came in record time! Their stuff always worked for me, but now feeling grateful my CC info was not abused.
Me too bro....weird right?

So sense MP got busted. Where is everyone getting there AI's and PCT from now? I like that he had pills (liquid PCT is fucking nasty) and had a great selection / turn around.

So sense MP got busted. Where is everyone getting there AI's and PCT from now? I like that he had pills (liquid PCT is fucking nasty) and had a great selection / turn around.

MD labs has really good stuff.

Euroking carries the same brand as AY but its cheaper. The only thing is its intl

Back