• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Testosterone and Intelligence

Probably because when your T is too high you only think with "one" head....

:roflmao: Thanks for the insight Cable

But in all seriousness, I wonder why supraphysiological doses of Test decrease performance on some of these cognitive tests.

But in all seriousness, I wonder why supraphysiological doses of Test decrease performance on some of these cognitive tests.

Awareness, reaction time?

I'm going to guess problems concentrating/behavior being too affected.

Interesting study, GS, thanks for posting!

IML Gear Cream!
New with internet.I have reading disorders now I can do thing that I never could before I see GH igf what makes the main factor in my cognitive I am not talking about a little bit.I allso know about test to me it is a on set good Now I am a new man you damn wright It makes that much difference

has anyone ever tried out the smart drugs available? like noopept or anything similar? i hear great things and with a lot more schooling coming my way, anything would help.

test& intelligence

Lot of pros & coins many state dependent learned at Nana gram leaves will need to return to that levels or higher before you see it ramp up?to get a better look will need to look at defferen between man & woman mind.By birth male gets to large dose of test scaring the mind.many it is. Many it is not wright but it sounds good.

Lot of pros & coins many state dependent learned at Nana gram leaves will need to return to that levels or higher before you see it ramp up?to get a better look will need to look at defferen between man & woman mind.By birth male gets to large dose of test scaring the mind.many it is. Many it is not wright but it sounds good.

Its obvious you need more test. :coffee:

New with internet.I have reading disorders now I can do thing that I never could before I see GH igf what makes the main factor in my cognitive I am not talking about a little bit.I allso know about test to me it is a on set good Now I am a new man you damn wright It makes that much difference

The fuck was just spoken

Back