• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Mild after diet cycle

Tysdon

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I'm dieting natty right now and its going well but I've lost a little strength and a little muscle weight. I'm not ready to do another full cycle yet (next one will be high tren/low test with maybe a couple extra goodies in there) but I also want to get back to my previous muscle size/strength level as quick as possible while staying lean. I figured since it's fairly cheap I'll just run Test E at 750mg for 13 weeks, 500mg for 2 weeks, then 250mg for the last week and finally off for a total 16 weeks. I'll spare you the paragraph of cycle layout just know that along with the test i'd obviously have hcg and AI on hand as well as a PCT. I'm not quite sure about the tapering as of now, someone suggested it to me so that I could still get a boost in the middle of the cycle while not crashing as hard at the end but maybe thats pointless, let me know what you think.

My thoughts are that while its a relatively simple cycle, it'll allow me to stay as lean as I have gotten, while adding some muscle and str back on to get me back on the fast track to where I was without all that pesky bf AND without having to give up much muscle at the end. What do ya think?

Yes I posted this on IML but I got literally no input so I'm posting here.

Back