• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

calling all HGH users

dutchmaster454

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
what do you find is the most beneficial way to run HGH ? the well know god of hormones mr GH15 says to run hgh in blast. example would be to take hgh for 8 weeks at 6ius. than take 4 weeks off and take hgh again for 8 weeks at 6-8ius. while others suggest to take HGH at a consistent dose of 4-6iu ed for extended periods of time, say 4-6 months. also i have seen where people say to take it at 8iu eod for a consecutive 4-6 months. the last article i read was GH15 and he says to prime your body with ONLY GH for 8 weeks. than take out HGH after 8 weeks and throw in your AAS at high dosages. than as the cycle goes on you re introduce HGH. all in all im sure results are the same, but maybe not. who here is experience in the HGH field and thinks there way is best ?

I'm no expert on the subject, but the experts I've seen all gave me the same advice; HGH alone does not a bodybuilder make. 90% of them agreed that it should be taken in moderate dosage, ie 4-6iu for an extended period of time with a moderate AAS base. I hope that someone with more experience chimes in because I'm curious as well.

If you have legit gh you have to start low and build your dose up, if not you will have CTS in no time. For gen health 2 iu ed will do the trick. For BB a daily split dose is best. When my tolerance is up I go with 4 iu subq upon rising, the gh will pulse for 5 hrs or so, then I pin 4iu post w/o IM, this gives full release in 3 hrs. I work out in the afternoon and so the pulse ends before I go to sleep at night and doesn't blunt my natty production.

If you have legit gh you have to start low and build your dose up, if not you will have CTS in no time. For gen health 2 iu ed will do the trick. For BB a daily split dose is best. When my tolerance is up I go with 4 iu subq upon rising, the gh will pulse for 5 hrs or so, then I pin 4iu post w/o IM, this gives full release in 3 hrs. I work out in the afternoon and so the pulse ends before I go to sleep at night and doesn't blunt my natty production.

Great info TG !! I also bloat bad if I don't start low and work my way up.I tried 8 IUs at one time and CTS and bloat were terrible-I like lower doses extended IMO-OD

anyone ever notice any prolactin related side effects with there GH usage ? i just read a damn article fot almost 45min about how GH doest raise prolactin but can stimulate the PRL receptor directly .. i think if you have pre existing gyno it can make it worse, but if you have no gyno build up to start with than from my understanfing you should be ok.

Do not blast HGH, especially if it is high-quality. There is no real benefit to overloading. You will see increased water-retention, sore fingers, lethargy, hunger, but few increases in the benefits. it's much better to take a slow and steady approach. If it is good stuff, after about week 4 of a solid regiment you should start to see a lot of the benefits coming on more and more each week. I saw my best results at between 21-28 iu's a week. When I did more I saw sides increase, but nothing in the form of results. (However I am 185lbs, so it's possible those that weigh more could see better results from higher doses).

hey thanks for your opinion darechoke. i think this is similar to the approach i will take. i plan to run a 16 week HGH cycle along with a 16 week Eq, test cycle. hgh i am going to start at 2-3iu and work up to about 4-5 ed for 4 months. its my first time finally dipping into the hgh side of it all so i am keeping it simple.

There are a lot of varying opinions about the benefits of HGH, but personally I am a huge fan.

I have ran long HGH cycles using high-quality pharma grade Genotropin, and have been amazed at the results. It keeps you healthy and strong - while keeping bodyfat extremely low.

Anyone that dismisses it either isn't using good stuff, or had incorrect expectations. It is a very safe way to build high quality mass over time, or can be used to maintain a fit and low BF% during an extended period of time.

Blast HGH? Hell I ramped up to 5ius (Riptropins) and my thumbs and wrists clicked, popped, and locked up for a month and a half before I got used to it. Now it is no big deal. I would not suggest a blast. I have noticed greater effects over time. Some of the benefits are no more (enhanced sleep for example). But to me HGH is a long haul commitment.

IML Gear Cream!
whats your take on dosing 6iu ed for 4 months or dosing 12iu eod for 4 months ? in the end it will equal out to 28 ius a week regardless. some people think eod is more beneficial.

5iu GH daily with a lot of T is ideal for me.

I just finished 10 weeks of TPs blacks at 2iu 5/2 and my arms/hands would wake me up due to the pain. I noticed lower back pain and water retention too. How in the fuck are people running such high doses?

I took a week off and my lower back pain is gone, my bloat is gone but I can't sleep for shit. I started again this morning with 1iu and will work my way up if needed. 2 kits left so I'm kinda committed at this point.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back