• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Can Other hormones show up as testosterone on bloodwork?

Rayjay

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can other anabolics show up AS testosterone on a blood panel? ie: If someone needed to get bloodwork done for a doctor and it included hormones like thyroid and T, would that person be able to continue a high dose of EQ while dropping the test to it's normal level for an in-range T reading? Would cruising on EQ, Deca, etc affect test, or *definitely* only test? Etc. please discuss

Nothing will show up if he is running a standard hormone panel, which is what I'm sure it is. Just be sure to give the Testosterone ester sufficient time to clear before you have blood drawn. The amount of time you need to clear will be based on what type of test you are using.

Ok guys, so I got bloodwork after test C cleared out and I was back to 600. I added in what I thought was EQ, labeled as EQ, from a popular and well trusted source. My bloodwork came back with my Test over 1800... What's going on here

Ok guys, so I got bloodwork after test C cleared out and I was back to 600. I added in what I thought was EQ, labeled as EQ, from a popular and well trusted source. My bloodwork came back with my Test over 1800... What's going on here

If the lab work reads high test, your EQ vials are at least partially testosterone based. Both ECLIA and LC/ms testing methods are extremely specific and the difference of a double carbon bond and two hydrogen atoms would require an ECLIA boldenone assay or a boldenone specific lc/ms test to identify.

This thought has crossed my mind before, what if you are buying the higher priced eq or deca when in actuality it is just more low cost test? We as users want to see results from the gear we purchase, and as long as we see some results we are happy and dont complain. A question I posted a while back was, what if you are buying high priced anavar and in actuality it is a low dosed dbol? You would get results. I'd like to see more info on this posts. It sounds like you got test instead of EQ.

Well the price isn't much higher than test there so I don't know...

So far the source is saying other steroids DO increase/show up as test on bloodwork. I mentioned that people are saying it shouldn't and posted the the info on specific testing plazmic posted. The response was basically, not taking my question seriously then saying the EQ is EQ.

I'm at a loss here. Are you guys sure it has to be test? Nothing else shows up? I'm just confused

This thought has crossed my mind before, what if you are buying the higher priced eq or deca when in actuality it is just more low cost test? We as users want to see results from the gear we purchase, and as long as we see some results we are happy and dont complain. A question I posted a while back was, what if you are buying high priced anavar and in actuality it is a low dosed dbol? You would get results. I'd like to see more info on this posts. It sounds like you got test instead of EQ.

Funny you say that about var, because a well know brand's Var was faked, it ended up being low dose winny/low dose dbol. Crazy shit bro.

Funny you say that about var, because a well know brand's Var was faked, it ended up being low dose winny/low dose dbol. Crazy shit bro.

How did you find this out? (not being a smart ass) I'm curious to know because of rayjay's situation. He has this thread on two different boards and it seems like no one knows an answer.

Ok, update time, the latest news is much better. I think.... I saw the doc and got bloodwork through them before going in. My T was in the normal range (on my TRT). So on these bloods everything was normal and it points to the EQ *NOT* showing up as testosterone. The bloodwork I got before was through Quest labs. Maybe their testing method or equipment isn't as specific??? That specific one is pretty old/run down and I am not sure if equipment / age of equipment or method could make the difference.

Not sure what the deal was with the fluke bloodwork... I'm just glad I didn't piss off the source over it once they said they were sure it is EQ, and it looks like I'm eating crow.

If anyone has more info on the testing that could clarify please share

Back