• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dosage for npp or deca?

jmasonmac

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I herniated L4 & L5 disks...doc said npp or deca was the miracle drug for and injury such as that...well I happen to have some...I've never ran either in my yrs of pinning...what's a good dosage?

Deca 400 milligrams a week or NPP 100 milligrams every other day that should be a good dose. Do not do this without testosterone as a base.

I'd agree with Liftingiron on those dose(s) if your looking for a "minimum mgs" for sizeable muscle growth....
Reading logs over the years seen many guys running 125-200mgs when looking for joint support.
just something to consider.
Was this a dr or chiropractor who supported the use, just curious ?

Thanks guys.
Dath: the Dr. that suggested the deca/ npp is a sports physician, specializes in spinal and soft tissue injuries. We are members of the same crossfit and jujitsu club...

However a chiropractor, personal friend of mine suggested deca as well. But I've also gotten gear from her in the past...lol

Deca 400 milligrams a week or NPP 100 milligrams every other day that should be a good dose. Do not do this without testosterone as a base.

Perfect advise right there ...Just be real careful training with those injuries

Adding 150 deca to my 300 test-e a week has greatly helped my back & joints.

Back