• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blackstone Labs Trenabol

MovinWeight

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whats up guys? Have been dormant from posting in a while but recently picked up a bottle of Blackstone Labs Trenabol. Anybody have any experience with this stuff? Haven't seen much in reviews and was wondering it stacks up to the claims. Plan on running it starting next week Monday.

I assume that is trendione, if so...good stuff. I ran it for 6ish weeks, different brand, but it really shines at 150mgs per week in my opinion.

I assume that is trendione, if so...good stuff. I ran it for 6ish weeks, different brand, but it really shines at 150mgs per week in my opinion.

Yeah its Estra-4,9,11-triene-3, 17 dione.... Sounds natural for your body haha... 15mg per capsule twice daily so that would be 210mg weekly. I decided I can't wait and started it today. I will post a log to keep everyone updated...

Yeah its Estra-4,9,11-triene-3, 17 dione.... Sounds natural for your body haha... 15mg per capsule twice daily so that would be 210mg weekly. I decided I can't wait and started it today. I will post a log to keep everyone updated...

SHIT I MEANT TO SAY 150MG PER DAY!

Not per week. My bad typing error. I am used to factoring per week since moving to longer ester injectibles.

Anyways I used Trenavar between 80mgs and 150mgs. At 150mgs I have a very nice recomp effect, and my strength went through the roof. I had no side effects either. Then again after running Tren E for 10 weeks at a lower dose I also had no sides from it, so YMMV.

Haha damn this must be a different compound then. 150mg a day would be ten capsules... I've also run TREN and had little sides so I'm assuming this won't be too bad at the recommended dose.

Haha damn this must be a different compound then. 150mg a day would be ten capsules... I've also run TREN and had little sides so I'm assuming this won't be too bad at the recommended dose.

Same compound, I took 4 in the morning when I woke up, then 3 six hours later and then 3 more six hours after that.

I would start no lower then 90mgs to be honest.

Same compound, I took 4 in the morning when I woke up, then 3 six hours later and then 3 more six hours after that.

I would start no lower then 90mgs to be honest.

Hmm... I wonder why the recommend only two capsules daily? I'm confused...

- - - Updated - - -

Haven't messed with prohormones in a minute. Been running injectables for the last 2 years. Kind of out of the game....

The suggested dosage is always under what most run it at. It is a way for safety and CYA by the supplement company.

Look around and check some logs. Trenavar/Trenabol/Trendione read up on others logs. The logs I read most suggested no lower then 90mgs. A read a few at 60mgs per week and the results weren't impressive.

The suggested dosage is always under what most run it at. It is a way for safety and CYA by the supplement company.

Look around and check some logs. Trenavar/Trenabol/Trendione read up on others logs. The logs I read most suggested no lower then 90mgs. A read a few at 60mgs per week and the results weren't impressive.

Haha I'm assuming you mean per day in that last comment... damn long esters habits... I'll keep reading, I already dosed one cap today and I'll prob just take the other for dinner but after further research and your recommendation, I'll be upping my dose and buying a few more bottles...

IML Gear Cream!
Just popped the second cap. Going for a run today and taking the day off from lifting. Back tomorrow.

sub'd. hey bro what other supps are you running? any test? good luck.

No test this time. I wanted to determine the quality of the prohormone by itself. My body loves test and it would be hard to determine what came from the test and what came from the trenabol. As for other supplements, I am running the Trenabol at 2 caps per day, Cycle Assist as directed, Magnesium supplement and 4000mg fish oil daily.

Day 2
First cap down, will be back in the gym after work today.

Half way through day 2 and I have noticed a little bit of anxiety and increased temperature. I am prone to anxiety though so this may just be me. Will pop a xanny when I get home and should be fine.

Just hit the gym:
201lbs
17%bf

Chest and Tri's day:

Flat Bench:
205*10
205*10
225*8
225*8
315*2

Flys (machine since the dumb bells were being used)
265*10
265*10
full rack *8
full rack *8

Incline Press
205*6
205*6
135*20
135*20

Dumbbell Press
80*6
80*6
80*6

Skull Crushers
110*8
110*8
110*8

Cable Pull Downs
185*10 (6 sets)

Dips
BW *10 @ 3 sets

Diet is clean and will be for the following 4 weeks. That being said I don't plan on gaining a bunch of weight as much as leaning out and getting harder more dense muscle. Anxiety is up from yesterday and after researching further today, it sounds like feeling it on day 2 is possible. Will be upping my dose to 60mg daily and have another bottle in the mail tomorrow.

Back