• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

tne/drol/dbol blend injections?

bigmarc44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have a few simple questions about injecting tne/drol/dbol blend. how many times a week should a person inject the tne/drol/dbol blend for best results? how many weeks should a person cycle on this blend (6,8, or 12 weeks)? no need to mention blood work. I keep up with blood work regardless on or off a cycle...last question, how much weight or mass did one get from this blend? hopefully someone over 270 lbs can answer these questions.....

Everyday.

TNE has half life of about 3 hours I think, and drol and dbol being 8 hours.

I see no point of using it other than as a pre workout. If you are after the gains, you will have to shoot every 8 hours to see results.

And I dont even know if injecting 17A compounds will work, as they are designed to go though the liver and survive not directly to the body.

All I can say is I just put some TNE in for the first time on Saturday; holy crap that was painful for 4 days. I have only had a shot hurt more one time and that was a poorly made Test 400. It could just be the first time I have used TNE but you have to really want to use that if you are going to put up with the PIP.

I used tne/dbol/drol at a 1/2cc eod. It didnt hurt at all unless I mixed it with something else. I started gaining weight pretty rapidly. It put me over the 270 mark for the first time in my life. I love the feeling from the rush of t.

All I can say is I just put some TNE in for the first time on Saturday; holy crap that was painful for 4 days. I have only had a shot hurt more one time and that was a poorly made Test 400. It could just be the first time I have used TNE but you have to really want to use that if you are going to put up with the PIP.

TNE shouldn't be that painful Finny.Maybe just slow down the inject and use large muscle group.As for this blend-is only useful for pre WO or sex IMO-Thanks-OD

I have that blend and it's the only steriod I've ever used that I can feel the liquid go in. It hurts a little but an hour later little to no pain. I only use it twice a week pre workout. Do arms with out it then do arms an hour after shooting this blend. It's crazy good!!!

TNE shouldn't be that painful Finny.Maybe just slow down the inject and use large muscle group.As for this blend-is only useful for pre WO or sex IMO-Thanks-OD

It was quad; went too fast I bet. Thanks haus!

I understand that it can be used for pre workout and he shot cqn be painful. Someone please tell me how much weight they got from using it..did anybody gain 5-10+ pounds from using this blend?

IML Gear Cream!
I have to be pretty moderate in my use of these blends for a few reason. Yes, the drive and strength is unparalleled, but I am susceptible to high BP, gyno, and I often times feel almost hungover if I blast TNE every day. It's a once or twice a week treat for me.

As a side note, most TNE is brewed with Guaiacol, and I challenge anyone to say that the solvent is safe to inject regularly. I prefer to stick with carrier oil and ba/bb, which is FDA approved. Loom up "guaiacol msds" on google and have a read......

All nay saying aside, I do love the mood lift and the animalistic tendencies it brings out, so I always have a bottle or 2 laying around :)

GSR is right. How can we know how much weight we put on when u shoot it 2 times a week. And most are running a normal cycle and this is just extra. You don't wanna make TNE the main component to a cycle. Get a bottle and play with it.

Back