• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How to determine BA and BB concentrations?

Metalhead

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Are there pre determined ba and bb amounts for different esters? It seems like it varies or it can be adjusted to your liking.

I use 2/20-22, although I have some test that I picked up before I start to hb and it is brewed with 5/10. 3cc of that and I have PIP for a week.

That 5ba 10bb was horrible IMO. Don't even know why a lab would brew like that. Would never use that again. Legit yes, but the pip completely UN necessary.
2ba 18bb test e has treated me well.

I use 2/18 on most brews test e is just 2% ba and no bb
How do you know which type of gear needs bb and which ones dont? Is there a set of rules that says test needs this much, tren this much, eq so on and so on?

Test prop cyp sust. Tren Deca npp and much more all can be done with 2/18% test e can hold easy w just 2%ba. Bb just helps the compound hold in the suspension with out crashing. Any % of ba over 2% is too much imho. Just be sure to be sterile as possible while brewing your gear. You can get most compounds to hold w less bb if you use eo as a carrier oil at 100% or cut the gso 50/50 or 60/40 shouldn't have any problems. Gl with your brewing bro

Test prop cyp sust. Tren Deca npp and much more all can be done with 2/18% test e can hold easy w just 2%ba. Bb just helps the compound hold in the suspension with out crashing. Any % of ba over 2% is too much imho. Just be sure to be sterile as possible while brewing your gear. You can get most compounds to hold w less bb if you use eo as a carrier oil at 100% or cut the gso 50/50 or 60/40 shouldn't have any problems. Gl with your brewing bro
Thank you for the info!

Im going to be brewing some Deca. Would it be okay if i did Ba 2% and BB 18%?

Back