• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test E Test P anavar t-bol 16week cycle. need advice

superkellz86

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
6'0207lbs10Bf%26yrs oldI've ran 5 Ph cycles before but this is my first go at gear.Im n

t estrogen sensitive

Just wanted to put that out there)

I'm starting my cycle in april and i've already order the gear and im awaiting shipment t
here's how I want to run my cycle

Week*1-4 Testp 1000mg a
week1-14 Test E 500mg a week ( bumped up to1000mg after week 4)

1-4 Turanabol 70mg a day

12-16 Anavar 50mg a day

14-16 Test P 1000mg a week

Cycle support is what i really want advice on*

Should i go with Tudca, Aegis, or liv 52?

Should i go with Talos by anateous labs or N2G from need to build muscle?

Forma stanzol or Proviron? (I already order Proviron but will switch if Forma is better)

Will I need HCG? or will hcgenerate and proviron do for oncycle for ball shrinkage prevention?

For pct I have Nolva or clomid. which would be best? I will run either with Hcgenerate

I also have Aromasin and Adex (left over fron previous cycles.

First off I would reconsider dosing at that level. Looks a little high for first time go at gear. I would prob stick to the 500 mark on this one. You should be able to make great gains at that. Prob wouldn't even through the orals in either. Keep it simple and see where ya go with it.

Im starting my first cycle in March after 3 weeks of solid research. Its good that yur asking these questions but from what Ive heard-You need to keep the first cycle simple. Test E or C with AI and for pct-Nolva 20/20/20/20 Clomid 50/50/50/50. throwing in an oral seems to be okay depending on the person but Ive been strongly urged to eval one compound at a time. Good luck with yur research and let us know how it goes. Im learning every day myself.
JL

I will definitely do a log when I get started. When I ran my first ph cycle back in 2011 everyone told me to do epistane or H-drol only. Well I ran Androdrol which is a Trip stack (Sdrol hdrol and epistane). Besides the back pumps it was fine. So ever since then I ran tough cycles with proper support. Im hoping I have the same luck and results with real gear. If I really start feeling horrible I'll definitely lower the dosage. I think I'll run the clomid

OP - You ran 5 ph cycles before? You said that you ran Androdrol which is 2 superdrol compounds w/ epi (I would have to look that up just to make sure.) If people offer you advice why don't you take it? Not being a dick either but that had to be harsh on the liver. What did you take while you ran the ph's? Did you have any blood work done to make sure liver enzymes were in normal range or even check your BP?

I personally think that this cycle you have planned out is way too much. You don't know how you will react to test but you want to run other compounds with it. You should keep it simple...

12-14 weeks of test starting at maybe 500mgs then bumping it up to 750 if you dont have side. I mean 1500mgs to start is high for a first timer.

Tbol and var are both mild compounds and wont do much for you at those mgs for 4 weeks each.

Prov is not an AI and you WILL need one on cycle with 1500mgs of test lol.

Anything from Need2 is a joke (forma and hcgen)

HCG is up to you, and you need a better PCT IMO.

I personally think you need to put this cycle on hold and start reading some stickies. It doesnt sound like you know what each of these compounds do for you. I might be wrong but I'm just looking out for ya.

Here's a link to my youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperKellz86?feature=mhee.. I like to do video logs of each cycle.

I thought i could run proviron without an A.I from what i read "
Proviron is an oral DHT steroid compound similar to Masteron. Although it is not an ideal compound for building muscle (actually it is not good at all for this purpose), Proviron is helpful in stacks because of its unique ability to keep the body from turning testosterone into estrogen, thus giving the testosterone a better anabolic effect. This aids the bodybuilder in many ways. First, it helps reduce estrogenic side effects of other steroids water-retention, lowered sex drive, gynocomastia, etc. Also, Proviron can help boost the potency of testosterone in the body by freeing testosterone from its binding to sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG).
Proviron is therefore best stacked with testosterone, which makes taking anti-estrogen compounds unnecessary. However, Proviron can cause high blood pressure so blood pressure medication may be required for those prone to hypertension."http://www.steroidology.com/proviron-mesterolone/

And yeah after doing some more homework i agree i should run the tbol at 70mg and anavar at 60mg instead of 50mg for 6 weeks. I'll drop the Test P since T-bol will be my kicker.

So my new dosage will be

1-14 Test E 500mg a week ( bumped up to1000mg after week 4)
Use 500 mg 1-16. Kickstart week 1 with 2000mg extra.

Also my cycle doesn't start until late april so i'll be doing my homework until then.

Aprreciate the feedback

I agree with the doses being a little on the high side for the first time and 5 ph cycles can be tough. Speaking from experience I will never do a ph cycle again as it literally killed my natural test levels. Since you've got the gear coming and it's on it's way and you've made up your mind, I'll just help you out with your cycle and liver help.

How about this cycle... Just a few adjustments from your original planned cycle. But bro, I would do a little more research before you start.

Weeks:
1-3 Test Prop @ 400mg/week along with 300mg of Test E.... 1st shot 150mg of test E w/200mg of Prop, 2nd Shot the same as first.
1-5 T-Bol 70mg/ed
4-8 Test E 600mg/week
8-13 Test E 800mg/week
14-16 Test P @600mg/week
10-16 Var @ 50-100mg/ed
Hcg 250iu 2x/week
Aromasin 12.5mg/ed throughout cycle

Bro, you won't need proviron in this cycle. You will be jacking off four times a day as is. If you add proviron to this cycle, that's just too damn much on your liver. Tudca and Liv. 52 are my go to's.

Also, make sure you have everything on hand for your PCT. Aromasin, Clomid and HCG. As far as keeping your balls from shrinking, you could up your weekly dosage of Hcg to 500iu's 2x/week.

Good Luck bro but please take some of the advice we're giving you.

And bro, There's no need in GODS GREEN EARTH to go to 1000mg/week of test for your first cycle. That's to fucking high, not just in my opinion, it's just too high. I'm telling you, if your going to go that high for you first cycle, You will destroy your joints. You'll be stacking so much weight and your strength will jump to quickly that your tendons won't even get a chance to support the strength gains. You will actually weekend your tendons at doses this high.

Just remember, there are other things to think about other than just adding compounds to build a "perfect cycle". Joints, Liver, cycle history, Blood pressure, Pinning Experience, Your diet, your attitude and outlook on what you want with the cycle and so many other things. Just try and paint the whole picture instead of focusing on one thing.

I hope I could help.... Good luck!

I agree with the doses being a little on the high side for the first time and 5 ph cycles can be tough. Speaking from experience I will never do a ph cycle again as it literally killed my natural test levels. Since you've got the gear coming and it's on it's way and you've made up your mind, I'll just help you out with your cycle and liver help.

How about this cycle... Just a few adjustments from your original planned cycle. But bro, I would do a little more research before you start.

Weeks:
1-3 Test Prop @ 400mg/week along with 300mg of Test E.... 1st shot 150mg of test E w/200mg of Prop, 2nd Shot the same as first.
1-5 T-Bol 70mg/ed
4-8 Test E 600mg/week
8-13 Test E 800mg/week
14-16 Test P @600mg/week
10-16 Var @ 50-100mg/ed
Hcg 250iu 2x/week

Bro, you won't need proviron in this cycle. You will be jacking off four times a day as is. If you add proviron to this cycle, that's just too damn much on your liver. Tudca and Liv. 52 are my go to's.

Also, make sure you have everything on hand for your PCT. Aromasin, Clomid and HCG. As far as keeping your balls from shrinking, you could up your weekly dosage of Hcg to 500iu's 2x/week.

And bro, There's no need in GODS GREEN EARTH to go to 1000mg/week of test for your first cycle. That's to fucking high, not just in my opinion, it's just too high. I'm telling you, if your going to go that high for you first cycle, You will destroy your joints. You'll be stacking so much weight and your strength will jump to quickly that your tendons won't even get a chance to support the strength gains. You will actually weekend your tendons at doses this high.

Just remember, there are other things to think about other than just adding compounds to build a "perfect cycle". Joints, Liver, cycle history, Blood pressure, Pinning Experience, Your diet, your attitude and outlook on what you want with the cycle and so many other things. Just try and paint the whole picture instead of focusing on one thing.

You made alot of sense. I appreciate that. Instead of telling me "Dont do it" you explained why I shouldn't

Weeks:
1-5 T-Bol 70mg/ed
4-8 Test E 600mg/week
8-13 Test E 800mg/week
14-16 Test P @600mg/week
10-16 Var @ 50-100mg/ed
Hcg 250iu 2x/week

Great analysis and cycle advice Roids4...Hey superkellz- good luck and study up- Its all on this site and the vets are ready to help you just like theyre helpin me get ready for my first cycle in March.
JL

IML Gear Cream!
I haven't read the other responses but here's what I have to say. WHY SIXTEEN WEEKS!?! I know the trend on the boars is towards long cycles but sixteen weeks on a first cycle? There is almost no legitimate reason to do that. The guys that you see with cycles that long are doing complex compound changing that isn't appropriate for a first cycle anyway, or they are experienced blast and cruisers who know what it takes to keep their body gaining and growing.

During the blast, most gains come in the first 5-7 weeks. After that gains slow significantly unless the dose in increase A LOT (like going from 800mg to 2500mg). That slow down in gains is because the body has many feedback mechanisms that try to maintain homeostasis (the current status). You can make changes to your body but at some point the body says "this is not normal, enough of that."

This is when blast and cruisers switch to cruise and cyclers come off cycle or sometimes switch up the compounds to extend the growth. The purpose of the cruise (or PCT and return to natty) is to allow those negative feedback mechanisms to ramp down so that the body stops fighting any additional growth. Most of that is accomplished by lowering or eliminating the dose of AAS. It can also help to take a week off of training.

A shorter cycle with a much higher dose of anavar will do you so much more good!

Please think it over I mean honestly where did you come up with this idea? what is the purpose of a cycle? It is to maximize and retain gains, not to get your body used to an unnatural hormone level long after the benefits have completely dwindled.

PS: I think by now everyone knows I am pretty damn aggressive on my dose recommendations especially for newcomers. I believe in go big too OP. To me 500 is the minimum but 500-800mg test is the range and I can't think of any reason to go over 800 on a first cycle I mean there's no point. Your body can only put on a certain amount of muscle and it will most likely do that on 600, 700, maybe 800 You're headed way into the land of diminishing returns like adding 100s of mg of test that aren't capable of producing additional gains.

To me the point is to have an amazing body. Not to abuse my entire system putting it through traumatic changes and unsupportable growth that it will not only be unable to maintain, but that will actually do me damage while it goes on AND when it (inevitably) comes back off. Jeez.

Man I just read the whole thread and I'm not trying to be a dick either but I don't get it. Seriously OP, will you explain the reasoning behind what you're doing? You have obviously thought about it why do you think this is the best way to do it?

OKAY You're listening to RoidsR4m3. GOOD!
*whew*

Last edited:
PPS Proviron is great at building muscle as anyone who has taken it in real AAS sized doses (100mg ED) knows.

And will the tbol @75/day for a 5 week run be a decent kick or should it be 100 for 4 weeks? AY- you know why im askin:)

Back