• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Noob question

djquirk

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just went to my doc yesterday. I'm not in the US and they do things a little different here. Whereas in the states you get big long readout of all you blood component levels, here they have a sheet showing all those components and you have to tell the doc which ones you want to be tested for. This my very first time doing bloodwork and I fully accept that I am a noob to alot of the AAS world. That being said when I was in there I didnt expect to have to pick what I wanted to be tested for so when he pulled out the sheet I just marked off what I thought would be important to get readings on. I'm sure missed a lot and that why I'm here. I had him test for Test levels, Estrogen levels, cholesterol, and progesterone. So please advise me as to everything I need to have looked at the next time I have this done. Thank you

And before anyone says it, no, I didnt follow protocol, When and if some one advises my on my question I will the next time I go to the doc. Also, I was using Pars gear.....

Hey there DJ.
You picked the basics. Next time, I'd also suggest LH and FSH, they're very much related to your testosterone.
What in particular are you looking to find out? If your gear is real, health effects, general health?
Growth hormone is a nice one to get, but not necessary if you're just worried about your gear. RBC count and liver values would be useful if you're worried about health, etc.

Rainer, thank you. I wanted to find if the gear is real, and general health. Next time I'll throw in the other components you mentioned. Thanks for your input! I think I'm going to get a script for HGH so once that happens I'll get the growth hormone tested. And the liver values I want to check when I'm in the middle of a DBOL cycle.

Gotta follow protocol if u want to test gear quality just a heads up for next time

Rainer, thank you. I wanted to find if the gear is real, and general health. Next time I'll throw in the other components you mentioned. Thanks for your input! I think I'm going to get a script for HGH so once that happens I'll get the growth hormone tested. And the liver values I want to check when I'm in the middle of a DBOL cycle.
If you can get a script for HGH, I suggest you get one for test also. You don't *need* to buy your test from the pharmacy if you have a script anyway.
If you're getting your GH from the pharmacy, don't worry about testing it. It'll be good.

To find out if the gear is real, you need to look up the ester of testosterone you're using and how long it takes to reach proper blood concentration. Then get your test done then. Or you could use the testing protocol we have stickied, then and you could compare it to all the others tested with the same protocol (there's tons on the IM forums).

Or if you've already taken the test, and your results come back off the charts, you know it's real :D

I can get a test script here but it's crazy fucking expensive. It's actually cheaper to order it from a UGL in the states and have it shipped over here. Over here it only comes in ampules of test e 250. A box of 5 is $100. No thanks

I have yet to look into the HGH though. That's next. The HCG is super cheap as I found out. 10 vials at 5000 iu each cost me a total of $30.

I can get a test script here but it's crazy fucking expensive. It's actually cheaper to order it from a UGL in the states and have it shipped over here. Over here it only comes in ampules of test e 250. A box of 5 is $100. No thanks
The ideal combination is to have a legal script (I mean the prescription, the piece of paper that your doc writes you that lets you buy from a legit pharmacy), but do your purchasing off a UGL online. The only purpose of the script is so you're legally entitled to be in possession of test, if it's illegal or a controlled substance in your country. Seeing as you can get an HGH script, a test script from the same doc should be no problem at all and just another thing for him to write up for you. It's for your own safety and a good thing to have. Just my 2c.

Last edited:
GOOD advice ,,, now say something:roflmao: funny

If you can get a script for HGH, I suggest you get one for test also. You don't *need* to buy your test from the pharmacy if you have a script anyway.
If you're getting your GH from the pharmacy, don't worry about testing it. It'll be good.

To find out if the gear is real, you need to look up the ester of testosterone you're using and how long it takes to reach proper blood concentration. Then get your test done then. Or you could use the testing protocol we have stickied, then and you could compare it to all the others tested with the same protocol (there's tons on the IM forums).

Or if you've already taken the test, and your results come back off the charts, you know it's real :D

You've got the estrogen levels of a teenage girl, if it's the units I'm thinking of (pmol/L)! You'll have a pair of C-cups if you don't do something about it!

I exaggerate, but you should get an AI (such as aromasin or arimidex) to help control your estrogen levels.
Your levels are significantly higher than the range for testosterone! They don't test levels that high, you cleared the chart, which is a sign that you're using something with gear in it. Interesting to see their cutoff wherever you are (is that China, Taiwan, HK?) is the same as Labcorp in the USA (so you could end up using the protocol we have, coincidentally, if you want to know if your gear is underdosed or overdosed in the future). At the moment, it's clear that there's some form of gear in there though.

Your HDL cholesterol is very low. This is the good kind of cholesterol. This is normal for when you're on gear. If you're concerned, reduce your intake of fatty meat and increase your intake of oily fish and omega-3s.

Any other questions?
What's the middle column for btw?

You've got the estrogen levels of a teenage girl, if it's the units I'm thinking of (pmol/L)! You'll have a pair of C-cups if you don't do something about it!

I exaggerate, but you should get an AI (such as aromasin or arimidex) to help control your estrogen levels.
Your levels are significantly higher than the range for testosterone! They don't test levels that high, you cleared the chart, which is a sign that you're using something with gear in it. Interesting to see their cutoff wherever you are (is that China, Taiwan, HK?) is the same as Labcorp in the USA (so you could end up using the protocol we have, coincidentally, if you want to know if your gear is underdosed or overdosed in the future). At the moment, it's clear that there's some form of gear in there though.

Your HDL cholesterol is very low. This is the good kind of cholesterol. This is normal for when you're on gear. If you're concerned, reduce your intake of fatty meat and increase your intake of oily fish and omega-3s.

Any other questions?

Thanks for the input. I'm not sure what the middle column is for. There's not much of a bodybuilding community here at all. The doc suggested I lower my test levels. Yeah right! I'll get right on that. I wish the test didn't cutoff the test level at a certain number. This test was taken a few day after a 4ml (1 gram) shot of pars test e 250. A dose I've been on for awhile. So with estrogen that high for the length of time I've been doing it I would say I'm not prone to gyno. Not impervious of course but not very sensitive to it. I will get on the AI right away. I was thinking of using Purity Solutions stuff.Any experience with them? Thanks for all your input. It really is appreciated!

Thanks for the input. I'm not sure what the middle column is for. There's not much of a bodybuilding community here at all. The doc suggested I lower my test levels. Yeah right! I'll get right on that. I wish the test didn't cutoff the test level at a certain number. This test was taken a few day after a 4ml (1 gram) shot of pars test e 250. A dose I've been on for awhile. So with estrogen that high for the length of time I've been doing it I would say I'm not prone to gyno. Not impervious of course but not very sensitive to it. I will get on the AI right away. I was thinking of using Purity Solutions stuff.Any experience with them? Thanks for all your input. It really is appreciated!

Even if you're not getting gyno, do remember that the estrogen is still there! It's the main culprit for the shut-off of natural testosterone production, not to mention it could play a role in fat gain, cancer, behavioral effects. Good to see you're doing something about it! I've personally never used Purity Solutions, so I can't say much about them. If you don't know someone who's had a good experience with them, check out one of the sponsors here or on IronMagazineForums.

Interesting to see the way your doc looks at your test levels that way! In America, it'd be obvious that you were juicing, guess that's not widespread at all over where you are! I'd be interested to hear more about the bodybuilding/fitness community (and how it's perceived) where you are, if you'd indulge us with some stories!

Even if you're not getting gyno, do remember that the estrogen is still there! It's the main culprit for the shut-off of natural testosterone production, not to mention it could play a role in fat gain, cancer, behavioral effects. Good to see you're doing something about it! I've personally never used Purity Solutions, so I can't say much about them. If you don't know someone who's had a good experience with them, check out one of the sponsors here or on IronMagazineForums.

Interesting to see the way your doc looks at your test levels that way! In America, it'd be obvious that you were juicing, guess that's not widespread at all over where you are! I'd be interested to hear more about the bodybuilding/fitness community (and how it's perceived) where you are, if you'd indulge us with some stories!

Well the doc knows I'm juicing because he's the one prescribing it to me (I do buy it from them every now and then despite the high cost just so they will be cool about other scripts I want) but over here it's used for HRT not really thought of as something to use for bodybuilding. It's such a very, by the book, rule following country, that no one even thinks of using it things like this for bodybuilding. I'm not involved in the community really as I'm on a military base but if I were to look around and judge I would think there wasn't a gym in the entire country. The only big people are foreigners.

Well the doc knows I'm juicing because he's the one prescribing it to me (I do buy it from them every now and then despite the high cost just so they will be cool about other scripts I want) but over here it's used for HRT not really thought of as something to use for bodybuilding. It's such a very, by the book, rule following country, that no one even thinks of using it things like this for bodybuilding. I'm not involved in the community really as I'm on a military base but if I were to look around and judge I would think there wasn't a gym in the entire country. The only big people are foreigners.
Wow. Thanks for the info.

Get Shredded!
Which AI would you recommend?
Aromasin (exemestane) is the best, but most expensive.
Anastrozole (arimidex) is the 2nd choice.
Letrozole (femara) is the 3rd choice (it's often too strong even taking it every other day).
Arimidex and letrozole should be cheap and easy to get, and will work fine.

Any other questions?

I wonder if this is why despite a heavy regimen of accutane my bacne hasn't subsided at all.

I wonder if this is why despite a heavy regimen of accutane my bacne hasn't subsided at all.
It is very likely a cause - elevated estrogen does tend to accompany acne in males, and lots of people report that taking AIs helped with acne while on cycle.

Back