• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

most hated steroid

tjsulli

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
for me its superdrol. makes me feel like shit, but on the flip side its good at what it does so i end up putting up with feeling like shit longer then i should. lol, still never made it past two weeks tho

I haven't ran into anything I hate, but EQ was a waste of money and I'll never run it again

Body fat %'s need to be about 10 or 11% before EQ works for shredding....but for many guys EQ helps increase collagen production which for tendons is vital as test tends to inhibit the production of collagen.......hence...ripped tendons...

Body fat %'s need to be about 10 or 11% before EQ works for shredding....but for many guys EQ helps increase collagen production which for tendons is vital as test tends to inhibit the production of collagen.......hence...ripped tendons...

I was at 12-13% and I was using it for a lean bulk. Like I said I didn't get much of anything out of it, wouldn't use it for that again

Winny for me, too! Joints were on fire! Never again

IML Gear Cream!
EQ is only good around 1g and for 15weeks+ for me. But it's a LOT of oil to pin and probably not worth it in the long run.

My most hated is bunk gear..... srs.

I'd have to say tren. But on the other hand it's my most loved. :)

winny starting destroying my joints.No need to touch that crap anymore .

mast-- waiste of money
deca-- turning men into women. just thinking about it gives me limp dick and swollen nips.

tren tren and tren. god this stuff does great things to the physique but i can never really run it long enough to tell. i get everyside effect known to man taking that shit lmao.

Tren.. def.. Soo nice and soo shitty... SO I run more deca cycles these days then tren.. lol...

Var, fuck var. Did the least for me out of anything I've used.

deca, love what it did but I got the worst side ever from it: deca dick and it lasted for months and moths after the cycle but slowley got better over time, it was the wost ever talk about getting it on and right when things start to get crazy it gos limp fuck that shit never again nope, made the wife not want me to continue using gears

Prohormones seem to be the worst , you get all the bad sides and 1/4 of goods ones . And they are otc so they get pushed like they are better than gear . Lol

agreed^^^ i actually like mast more than any other drug pre contest. at 4 weeks out i run 600 a week and holy shit tight and grainy.

Winstrol, I can never tolerate more than 3-4 weeks, last time I ran it with tren/prop wholly shit masochistic dream come true

Trenbolone, love hate realtionship but mostly hate. It works great but man I pay with every imaginable side effect.

Probably Halotestin. I got really toxic on it then caught a cold that lasted over a month. But then again I did it again and got hard as a box of nails.
same thing i just went threw with (sd) bro. that's what made me start this thread.

Back