• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Legit GH

nby

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone know if anyone/sponsors are carrying any decent GH (pref with labs)? So much bunk stuff around.. was about to order from Z until he got shutdown.
Only good ones I know of are rips but hard to find and if found pretty pricey.. :) Some other sites have some red tops which are supposedly good but only hearsay and no labs.

Whats the safe bet atm :hmm:

Should Be posting labs late next week on some bluetops Nby.

Send some to me and I'll lab them for you :)

I'm gonna lab the next GH I get so if you need someone to.. :)

Anyone know if anyone/sponsors are carrying any decent GH (pref with labs)? So much bunk stuff around.. was about to order from Z until he got shutdown.
Only good ones I know of are rips but hard to find and if found pretty pricey.. :) Some other sites have some red tops which are supposedly good but only hearsay and no labs.

This is my post from another board but most is applicable to this question

You might be correct but here is my thinking, my lowest cost brand is Xerendip Its made by Pisa Labs you can check them out at www.pisa.com.mx change to english, read about them look at the videos.

Now go and try to find out anything about the Chinese manufactures of "HGH" if they are providing a "Ferrari" product priced as a "Honda" they would be all over showing of how much better they are than us Westerners. But these producers hide behind multiple websites have no information other than "trust us its good" You cannot find anything out about these "Pharmaceutical Companies" other than shitty webpages when they should be showing off.

Now step back and tell me how can they make HGH for $100.00 per 100IU's remember the lab has to make a profit, Chinese middle man or 2-3 and your gear provider. I don't see it.. And I also don't see many great IGF-1 test results on the Chinese stuff 1 on this forum only.. the GH serum test alone does not prove anything other than they got smart enough to sell non-bioactive or mostly non-bioactive HGH so you get good serums but just mediocre IGF-1 which means your body is not using most of what you are injecting. "each protein is analyzed for purity along with structural homogeneity to get a biologically active protein."

I am new to this board but far from new to the HGH game...

My thoughts are my own and you are free to have your own..

IML Gear Cream!

Glad to see that worked out, we look forward to seeing the results.

Back