• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Most liked steroid?

I say testosterone is the most famous steroid because that is what everybody starts out with.:winkfinger:

Dbol, the mass, strength and the way it makes me feel is incredible

My first cycle was dbol only gained 15 pounds kept 10

other than test e npp i got really good results from.on my 2nd pinn with tren a so to early to tell but it will be hard to beat the results i got from npp but we will see.so for me as of right now i would say npp my fav.

IML Gear Cream!
Test E... Have a calm feeling while on this, great gains

Turanabol hands down... about 70% of the strength gain of Dbol with no water gain, no gyno, super increased libido and does not have to be run with TEST (although gains are better with test), did not shut me down and did not PCT and had no problems recovering, no liver problems..... Legit Tbol is the greatest

They each have slightly different effects and sides so you can stack them to achieve whatever your goals are. So, it's impossible for me to pick which I like the most.

Anyone see big difference between Test-C and Test-E?

Ofcourse Test. Then Tren

winny and test-p! great gains , no sides for me! get the same results as tren ace/test-p without wanting to hurt people or grinding my teeth

I have to agree! Test P and Tren A

Nom Nom Nom lol

test and tren but it really depends on what you are looking to do.

test should be a stable of every cycle

and tren is the best all around steriod avail, hands down.

Gotta go with Masteron; that is, Drostanolone Di-Propionate. Amazing ability to retain LBM while drastically reducing caloric intake. Strength gains can continue while BF drops and muscles harden. Similar to Halotestin in that my definition just seems so much more pronounced while on Mast but without the harshness on the liver that the 17a/a oral Halo presents. Further, IMO there is virtually no need for an AI while running Mast due to its anti-estrogen type of activity. A real nice compound if used under the right circumstances at the right dose.
Shit, what's not to like?!...

Gotta go with Masteron; that is, Drostanolone Di-Propionate. Amazing ability to retain LBM while drastically reducing caloric intake. Strength gains can continue while BF drops and muscles harden. Similar to Halotestin in that my definition just seems so much more pronounced while on Mast but without the harshness on the liver that the 17a/a oral Halo presents. Further, IMO there is virtually no need for an AI while running Mast due to its anti-estrogen type of activity. A real nice compound if used under the right circumstances at the right dose.
Shit, what's not to like?!...

I loved the all what you said and the insane increase in libido. Add to that no sides less some acne, could have been from the test for all I know, so I love masteron and will run it many times over.

Back