• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

MLG Pharmaceuticals

IML Gear Cream!
just have to test one lab and youll get the same basic results as it comes from china after they cut it chop it to hell put less of product then should be you end up with garbage. but not all. i know a few who get there powder from mexico and that is stronger then china as china really only gives u just enough to keep u thinking it works and you can tell mexico its way stronger and ugl labs in and on the boards are the same underdosed stuff ull never get real good product. i only use the mexican powder places. and not all ugl are that bad but i only use hg most of the time. u guys are getting ripped off. but again this is just my opinion and not all ugl are bad. so dont go with wat i say as wtf do i know. ill be growing though.

just have to test one lab and youll get the same basic results as it comes from china after they cut it chop it to hell put less of product then should be you end up with garbage. but not all. i know a few who get there powder from mexico and that is stronger then china as china really only gives u just enough to keep u thinking it works and you can tell mexico its way stronger and ugl labs in and on the boards are the same underdosed stuff ull never get real good product. i only use the mexican powder places. and not all ugl are that bad but i only use hg most of the time. u guys are getting ripped off. but again this is just my opinion and not all ugl are bad. so dont go with wat i say as wtf do i know. ill be growing though.

That seems like a big generalization to say "chinese poweder is heavily cut, and mexican powder is g2g". What makes you come to this conclusion, UncleM?

LOL at mexico powder....

That seems like a big generalization to say "chinese poweder is heavily cut, and mexican powder is g2g". What makes you come to this conclusion, UncleM?

Exactly, that's kinda like saying at least the Chinese are smart so they got a better chance of making a quality product compared to Mexicans who are just dumb lol.. Wait is that true? Hahaha

You can't generalize across a whole country like that. Every country will have great suppliers and shitty suppliers. The difficulty lies in finding the right one.

You can't generalize across a whole country like that. Every country will have great suppliers and shitty suppliers. The difficulty lies in finding the right one.

Very True...and Id bet the bigger labs..or ANY lab that has good chemists working for them can derive the testosterone out of the Chinese powder and purify it so they can put out a consistent product.

The big labs must test for purity to make sure they are getting their money's worth....you dont think they just mix any old powder and hope its good lol?

BP

also.. i dont understand fully what you mean.. The test is for the Test E. Which you followed certain protocols, which would imply that youre currently taking the test e.. Yet you say youre currently running his test p and tren.. ???

Not trying to be a dick lol i just dont understand what youre on now or when these labs were taken and if you took more labs on the test e later to see if the numbers came up.. ?

Thanks!
Tris10,

Please go to the stickies for this forum and read about protocol #1, which should answer all of your questions. If not, then please send me a PM with any remaining questions, and I will be happy to answer.

Very True...and Id bet the bigger labs..or ANY lab that has good chemists working for them can derive the testosterone out of the Chinese powder and purify it so they can put out a consistent product.

The big labs must test for purity to make sure they are getting their money's worth....you dont think they just mix any old powder and hope its good lol?

BP

You would like to think... But I have tried some products from some big guys that were just straight bunk lol... So that's not always the case

Get Shredded!

BP
The really big labs (e.g. Geneza, Sciroxx) for sure. Many have a dedicated supplier for the testosterone or they might even be synthesizing it themselves (organic chemistry Ph.Ds aren't that hard to find in Eastern Europe and the former USSR). No way they're ordering it off of alibaba or the internet. Domestic though, you'll rarely find anything aside from homebrew.

In any case, small homebrew or big lab, it's in the interest of every supplier to have good gear. Good gear = good reputation and repeat/new business. Rest assured, suppliers do care that their gear is good. If they find out that their powder supplier is bad, they will find a better one. We can't ascertain the entire quality of one guy through just one blood test. More blood tests for MLG will follow anyway. He's had good reviews so far, it's important not to overreact to just one test from one guy.

Last edited:
The really big labs (e.g. Geneza, Sciroxx) for sure. Many have a dedicated supplier for the testosterone or they might even be synthesizing it themselves (organic chemistry Ph.Ds aren't that hard to find in Eastern Europe and the former USSR). No way they're ordering it off of alibaba or the internet. Domestic though, you'll rarely find anything aside from homebrew.

In any case, small homebrew or big lab, it's in the interest of every supplier to have good gear. Good gear = good reputation and repeat/new business. Rest assured, suppliers do care that their gear is good. If they find out that their powder supplier is bad, they will find a better one. We can't ascertain the entire quality of one guy through just one blood test. More blood tests for MLG will follow anyway. He's had good reviews so far, it's important not to overreact to just one test from one guy.

Absoultely agree bro, people get excited over one lab. MLG has great reviews and will have guys testing for them.

So when are we going to see these labs??

IMO it shouldn't be up to the customer to do UGL's testing for them. It would be SO EASY for any reputable lab to process a batch of test, and then have 3 or 4 volunteers to lab test it, paid for by the UGL, and then posted.

I am not singling anyone out. Never heard of a UGL guaranteeing their product in this manner. But it would be so easy to do, it would cost peanuts overall, and positive reviews would ignite sales because customers would be confident they are getting good gear. Would you rather see a lab report, or Joe Juicehead say I just got XYZ test three days ago and it is "g2g bro"? Please.

^^ He's got a pointttt... lol

As I said in another thread... we all could order from ANY source and every bottle we get could have dramatically different amounts of test in them.. and obviously we can't actually run labs on ever bottle we buy, by the "protocol" we're supposed to test with. Get a bottle from a source, test it, if its gtg then we trust that source. Im sure that has something to do with some of our cycles being really beneficial with great gains and others being sub-par.

As the guy above said.. you can't let a source send out bottles to let ppl test.. bc obviously they'll be damn sure to send some retard strength gear out lol

Bottom line, I trust sources like EK and MLG, bc I've had results. Will it stop me from ordering bc of 1,2 or 3 under dosed bottles.. probably not. I stick with what I've had results with. Just don't give me an infection n we'll be good lol

RANT COMPLETED :)

IMO it shouldn't be up to the customer to do UGL's testing for them. It would be SO EASY for any reputable lab to process a batch of test, and then have 3 or 4 volunteers to lab test it, paid for by the UGL, and then posted.

I am not singling anyone out. Never heard of a UGL guaranteeing their product in this manner. But it would be so easy to do, it would cost peanuts overall, and positive reviews would ignite sales because customers would be confident they are getting good gear. Would you rather see a lab report, or Joe Juicehead say I just got XYZ test three days ago and it is "g2g bro"? Please.

Couldn't agree more.. bump ^^^

But they're ugls for a reason, if it was pharma grade then obviously there is a standard to live up to however as for ugls its only by reputation and mlg has a pretty good one. If you want HG gear then get it, otherwise you shouldnt play the trivial shit. Ween through the bullshit sources and buy from the good ones, that's all you can do.

But they're ugls for a reason, if it was pharma grade then obviously there is a standard to live up to however as for ugls its only by reputation and mlg has a pretty good one. If you want HG gear then get it, otherwise you shouldnt play the trivial shit. Ween through the bullshit sources and buy from the good ones, that's all you can do.
So don't bother to test if it's UGL, but rely on a 'bro's' rep only? Sorry, that doesn't make sense. MLG has promised to test their gear and post the results, and I commend that and I hope it starts a trend. UGL's are out there for one purpose, and one purpose only... to make money. If you put out a good product, and can prove it in the lab, PLUS get anecdotal recommendations from others, then the orders will flow.

So don't bother to test if it's UGL, but rely on a 'bro's' rep only? Sorry, that doesn't make sense. MLG has promised to test their gear and post the results, and I commend that and I hope it starts a trend. UGL's are out there for one purpose, and one purpose only... to make money. If you put out a good product, and can prove it in the lab, PLUS get anecdotal recommendations from others, then the orders will flow.

I guess you're confused with what I said, by reputation I mean "individuals lab work" and word of mouth. Not getting bloodwork would just be retarded...

IML Gear Cream!

Then you run into the problem of fake labs that a UGL could photoshop up. You don't think this happens? A major supplement company did this recently and it took a while before anyone found out. The test results must be provided independently from the company.

Users are the ones best trusted to run tests, whether they be blood tests or HLPC analysis (if they can get it). It seems more results are coming anyway, so hold your horses brother. I as much as anyone want to know about the quality, but I realize patience is the key, especially when we're talking a 3 week test protocol and mail delivery to his clients.

I guess you're confused with what I said, by reputation I mean "individuals lab work" and word of mouth. Not getting bloodwork would just be retarded...
I am not confused, but I did misunderstand what you meant

Then you run into the problem of fake labs that a UGL could photoshop up. You don't think this happens? A major supplement company did this recently and it took a while before anyone found out. The test results must be provided independently from the company.

Users are the ones best trusted to run tests, whether they be blood tests or HLPC analysis (if they can get it). It seems more results are coming anyway, so hold your horses brother. I as much as anyone want to know about the quality, but I realize patience is the key, especially when we're talking a 3 week test protocol and mail delivery to his clients.

Agreed about fake results. That is why I suggested 3 or 4 volunteers, hopefully members that we know and trust.... I also agree with the patience. To do the labs correctly will take some time

Not every bottle can b tested but batches could b I'd like to see reputable guys do labs not joe Schmoe I've never seen on the boards some trusted vets or guys that have run the protocol and have a little knowledge

Back