MLG Pharmaceuticals

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    McBain
    SUPER MOD

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bostonpaul View Post
    Very True...and Id bet the bigger labs..or ANY lab that has good chemists working for them can derive the testosterone out of the Chinese powder and purify it so they can put out a consistent product.

The big labs must test for purity to make sure they are getting their money's worth....you dont think they just mix any old powder and hope its good lol?

BP
    The really big labs (e.g. Geneza, Sciroxx) for sure. Many have a dedicated supplier for the testosterone or they might even be synthesizing it themselves (organic chemistry Ph.Ds aren't that hard to find in Eastern Europe and the former USSR). No way they're ordering it off of alibaba or the internet. Domestic though, you'll rarely find anything aside from homebrew.

In any case, small homebrew or big lab, it's in the interest of every supplier to have good gear. Good gear = good reputation and repeat/new business. Rest assured, suppliers do care that their gear is good. If they find out that their powder supplier is bad, they will find a better one. We can't ascertain the entire quality of one guy through just one blood test. More blood tests for MLG will follow anyway. He's had good reviews so far, it's important not to overreact to just one test from one guy.
    Last edited by RAINier; 07-23-2012 at 01:38 PM.
    "Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens" -Jimi Hendrix
    PM me if you have any questions!

Gr Anabolic

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by RAINier View Post
    The really big labs (e.g. Geneza, Sciroxx) for sure. Many have a dedicated supplier for the testosterone or they might even be synthesizing it themselves (organic chemistry Ph.Ds aren't that hard to find in Eastern Europe and the former USSR). No way they're ordering it off of alibaba or the internet. Domestic though, you'll rarely find anything aside from homebrew.

In any case, small homebrew or big lab, it's in the interest of every supplier to have good gear. Good gear = good reputation and repeat/new business. Rest assured, suppliers do care that their gear is good. If they find out that their powder supplier is bad, they will find a better one. We can't ascertain the entire quality of one guy through just one blood test. More blood tests for MLG will follow anyway. He's had good reviews so far, it's important not to overreact to just one test from one guy.
    Absoultely agree bro, people get excited over one lab. MLG has great reviews and will have guys testing for them.

Rep Points

mlg

Quote Originally Posted by GreenGiant View Post
    Get a female pregnancy panel test..Im not quite sure the exact name.
    been on cycle and now cruzin with mlg no problems at all.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Rep Points

So when are we going to see these labs??

IMO it shouldn't be up to the customer to do UGL's testing for them. It would be SO EASY for any reputable lab to process a batch of test, and then have 3 or 4 volunteers to lab test it, paid for by the UGL, and then posted.

I am not singling anyone out. Never heard of a UGL guaranteeing their product in this manner. But it would be so easy to do, it would cost peanuts overall, and positive reviews would ignite sales because customers would be confident they are getting good gear. Would you rather see a lab report, or Joe Juicehead say I just got XYZ test three days ago and it is "g2g bro"? Please.

Rep Points

^^ He's got a pointttt... lol

As I said in another thread... we all could order from ANY source and every bottle we get could have dramatically different amounts of test in them.. and obviously we can't actually run labs on ever bottle we buy, by the "protocol" we're supposed to test with. Get a bottle from a source, test it, if its gtg then we trust that source. Im sure that has something to do with some of our cycles being really beneficial with great gains and others being sub-par.

As the guy above said.. you can't let a source send out bottles to let ppl test.. bc obviously they'll be damn sure to send some retard strength gear out lol

Bottom line, I trust sources like EK and MLG, bc I've had results. Will it stop me from ordering bc of 1,2 or 3 under dosed bottles.. probably not. I stick with what I've had results with. Just don't give me an infection n we'll be good lol

RANT COMPLETED

Gr Anabolic

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by jerseydevil View Post

IMO it shouldn't be up to the customer to do UGL's testing for them. It would be SO EASY for any reputable lab to process a batch of test, and then have 3 or 4 volunteers to lab test it, paid for by the UGL, and then posted.

I am not singling anyone out. Never heard of a UGL guaranteeing their product in this manner. But it would be so easy to do, it would cost peanuts overall, and positive reviews would ignite sales because customers would be confident they are getting good gear. Would you rather see a lab report, or Joe Juicehead say I just got XYZ test three days ago and it is "g2g bro"? Please.

Couldn't agree more.. bump ^^^

No Gearz </3

Rep Points

But they're ugls for a reason, if it was pharma grade then obviously there is a standard to live up to however as for ugls its only by reputation and mlg has a pretty good one. If you want HG gear then get it, otherwise you shouldnt play the trivial shit. Ween through the bullshit sources and buy from the good ones, that's all you can do.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CalebRM View Post
    But they're ugls for a reason, if it was pharma grade then obviously there is a standard to live up to however as for ugls its only by reputation and mlg has a pretty good one. If you want HG gear then get it, otherwise you shouldnt play the trivial shit. Ween through the bullshit sources and buy from the good ones, that's all you can do.
    So don't bother to test if it's UGL, but rely on a 'bro's' rep only? Sorry, that doesn't make sense. MLG has promised to test their gear and post the results, and I commend that and I hope it starts a trend. UGL's are out there for one purpose, and one purpose only... to make money. If you put out a good product, and can prove it in the lab, PLUS get anecdotal recommendations from others, then the orders will flow.

Rep Points

Thank you for letting us know

No Gearz </3

Rep Points

So don't bother to test if it's UGL, but rely on a 'bro's' rep only? Sorry, that doesn't make sense. MLG has promised to test their gear and post the results, and I commend that and I hope it starts a trend. UGL's are out there for one purpose, and one purpose only... to make money. If you put out a good product, and can prove it in the lab, PLUS get anecdotal recommendations from others, then the orders will flow.
    I guess you're confused with what I said, by reputation I mean "individuals lab work" and word of mouth. Not getting bloodwork would just be retarded...