• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

MLG blood results

Tinyshrek

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Results speak for themselves:)
When I got these tested I was running:
750mg SUS EW(mlg)
500mg deca EW(mlg)
50mg oral mast ED(ip)
1.25mg letro eod(chemone)
50mcg t3 eod(chemone)
I just stopped taking mlg dbol and switched to the mast it was too strong. Went from 227 to 246 in 3 weeks lol..ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342656171.130066.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1342656185.337850.jpg

Yup! I love it. When dosed correctly for the persons body it works amazing and I never need caber or brom for progesterone either...

MLG is topshelf!

How's the deca? Im guna bulk on their test e, deca, and dbol :) and does the letro affect your libido? I've heard mixed opinions about that.

How's the deca? Im guna bulk on their test e, deca, and dbol :) and does the letro affect your libido? I've heard mixed opinions about that.

The deca is a topshelf as any of their products. simply great, along with the EQ. have ran several times on different occassions w different batches, always a winner.

Letro...bleh..

Results speak for themselves:)
When I got these tested I was running:
750mg SUS EW(mlg)
500mg deca EW(mlg)
50mg oral mast ED(ip)
1.25mg letro eod(chemone)
50mcg t3 eod(chemone)
I just stopped taking mlg dbol and switched to the mast it was too strong. Went from 227 to 246 in 3 weeks lol..View attachment 191View attachment 192

It takes about 325-350mg T weekly to max out a Total T test of 1,500ng/dl so your testing only proves that there is testosterone in this product.

Looks like there's test in there :winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
shrek correct me if im wrong but didnt you say to Cityhunter when he did his bloodwork "Bunk results. 8 weeks into cycle and not testing under Heavy's methods. -SHREK"

unless this was just to test the AI's?

dont mean to be a dick i just found it pretty funny u didnt follow ur own advice.

Great to see the Ai results on chemone though i was curious about their prods for the longest.

MLG test has been treating me good, so im not complaining.

I said that because of this thread and others. HEAVY corrected me and said you have to follow the protocol or it's bs that why I posted that:)

I don't get it so there is nothing to see hear. What the fuck was the point in getting bloods done and posting them here. Obviously bloods will be to your benefit but prove nothing .

I don't get it so there is nothing to see hear. What the fuck was the point in getting bloods done and posting them here. Obviously bloods will be to your benefit but prove nothing .

Your fuggin killing me bro. :paddle:

"nothing to see HERE" You are in almost every sponsor thread I have looked at this AM, and your posts are 99% negative. Do you have an axe to grind, bro?

^^Repped for negging!

I would say that there was no point using your choice profanity while asking a question but that's stating the obvious. Blood work is great for the forum and the aas community. Getting bloods done weather it be begining, mid or post cycle gives that user and us(forum readers) an idea if his gear is working. Anyone can put together an aas cycle and expect to see your test levels rise. That's why there are rules. Rules are set as more of a baseline so that we know if the gear is actually working or not. And if the forum has a section to or chooses weather to list sources/references, it can speak wonders for that source. Doing bloods is a way to give back to the community and if the source is listed, give back to a persons hard work on the other end.

I hope I this helps a little.:)

I would say that there was no point using your choice profanity while asking a question but that's stating the obvious. Blood work is great for the forum and the aas community. Getting bloods done weather it be begining, mid or post cycle gives that user and us(forum readers) an idea if his gear is working. Anyone can put together an aas cycle and expect to see your test levels rise. That's why there are rules. Rules are set as more of a baseline so that we know if the gear is actually working or not. And if the forum has a section to or chooses weather to list sources/references, it can speak wonders for that source. Doing bloods is a way to give back to the community and if the source is listed, give back to a persons hard work on the other end.

Cooooooool

Get Shredded!

Wow BigD,

Very well said. :winkfinger:

^^^ That

ITS a constructive post Bro...it gives us something to talk about that is positive.
I always said, if a good ugl would specialize in blood work that did show how high test rises that they would make a ton of cash if they excepted samples and could derive accurate results

BP

All I was trying to do was post blood results showing that there was some test in the products I was using and the anti E I was taking was working. Also open up the forum to answer any question about blood results period. Because a lot people don't get them done or know how to read them. Very important to pay attention to your cholesterol, RBC count, liver values etc.

All I was trying to do was post blood results showing that there was some test in the products I was using and the anti E I was taking was working. Also open up the forum to answer any question about blood results period. Because a lot people don't get them done or know how to read them. Very important to pay attention to your cholesterol, RBC count, liver values etc.

And props for doing so.

Tinyshrek,

We thank you for that, we really do. Going out of your way benefits all of us. It can also give us the confidence to step forward and do the same so that we might give back also. AAS's are not the easiest thing to understand and we the community only have each other to rely on for information. It is truly unfortunate that we can't just go to the doctors office and decide that we want to cycle. That's why I am such a believer in these types of forums. We can learn from one another. We can read your bloods and get an idea or we can listen to you speak from experience and hope to incorporate lessons learned.

Power to you for sharing this.:winkfinger:

It's too bad for members like this other guy who wants nothing but to degrade those who are trying to help.

Negged for not using any class whatsoever. Yeah go ahead and share your opinions but dont be a dick about it

Back