• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

GP anadrol

johndnardi07

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone try it..? I just threw it out.. I respond extremely well to abombs and got not even the slightest response with this batch.. I also have GP oral tren that I may just toss to a friend after this GP review.. Maybe it was a bad batch.. I never have bad reviews from Naps.. anyone else have bad response with GP adrol?

I also ran a test only cycle with great results. Gp test cyp, gp arimidex, and balkan pharmaceuticals finasteride.
It didn't seem underdosed to me at 300 mg a week. Jusbflexin, why do you think these products are underdosed? Just curious.

My gp has always been as clear as water. Raw testosterone has a tint of yellow. Plus my results have been...not so good compared to other brands.

JusBFlexin

Dunno, but your body might just not take to it well. Some things work better for some than they do others.

Back