• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

gloves and shit.

topspeed300km

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As i progess in my training and move up in weight, it seems i destroy a pair of gloves every 2-5months depending which ones. And those bitches arent cheap $20-50.
i know we got some big dudes on the boards that can really move some weight, so what is everyone using these days? gloves, straps, wrist wraps, hooks, nothing. If you have found something that has worked well, post 'em up!!
I have had good success Schiek products..seems to be highest quality for the price.
open to suggestions. lets hear.

Ditch the gloves and all that other crap and pick up some chalk. Seriously gloves and straps are a crutch. I only use a belt when I lift heavy weight. A bar of chalk will last for months and when you shake someone's hand they will know your a badass.

^haha funny you say that..my current gym just put up a new rule that chalk isnt allowed..needless to say i will be leaving soon.

GS- they help with gripping huh!?

Ditch the gloves and all that other crap and pick up some chalk. Seriously gloves and straps are a crutch. I only use a belt when I lift heavy weight. A bar of chalk will last for months and when you shake someone's hand they will know your a badass.

LMFAO, please tell me youre not one of those tool bags!!!

The only people I know that wear gloves are my gf and the local gay dude. Just saying...

Seriosuly get some chalk. If your gym doesn't allow chalk find a new gym or get liquid chalk. Then be a man.

tumblr_lm7q22PYpu1qey5y8.jpg

I only wore gloves so my hands would stay soft for touching teh cawk. Turns our they're still no problem ;)

Thank you lol
My work here is done.

Gloves are gay, for real:coffee:

No way in hell I'd be caught with gloves. Wtf are you...gay or something? Seriously bro, man up. I can't believe this is even a thread. Seriously...look at AYs hands...I'd let those hands give me a hand job any day (no offense AY).

Ps...the funny thing is...I work with this guy. Hes a good guy folks...just needs to be steered in the right direction

All the women love hands of a farmer. Just ask them. After 65 years, all those women, only to find out now I'm gay because I wear gloves. Damn! Thought that would have surfaced long ago. My insecurity reaches new heights as I sink into depths ofdespair. When & how do I tell Mummy & Daddy? How do I face the morning now?

Still gonna wear the fuckin gloves.

All the women love hands of a farmer. Just ask them. After 65 years, all those women, only to find out now I'm gay because I wear gloves. Damn! Thought that would have surfaced long ago. My insecurity reaches new heights as I sink into depths ofdespair. When & how do I tell Mummy & Daddy? How do I face the morning now?

Now that's something I like. Standing your ground. Fuck the haters...do shit as you see fit

No way in hell I'd be caught with gloves. Wtf are you...gay or something? Seriously bro, man up. I can't believe this is even a thread. Seriously...look at AYs hands...I'd let those hands give me a hand job any day (no offense AY).

Ps...the funny thing is...I work with this guy. Hes a good guy folks...just needs to be steered in the right direction

Hell yeah... Also in for AY hand job (Still no offense!)

goodcleanfight.gif

Get Shredded!

I don't know how to put a video in...so here is the link

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=oqolwZoj8RA&desktop_uri=/watch?v=oqolwZoj8RA

^haha funny you say that..my current gym just put up a new rule that chalk isnt allowed..needless to say i will be leaving soon.

GS- they help with gripping huh!?

Sounds like Planet Fitness, they have a no everything else zone.

I don't use anything, and it's never bothered me up until about a month or so ago. I've been pushing myself alot lately and I've really upped my bench, and my hands are really starting to get gnarly. I have a pair of gloves still in the package that my girl bought me for christmas, I'm really thinking about breaking them out.

Ugh. love it.
tumblr_lxels9BoVU1qff8too1_r1_400_zps7e061b15.gif

^^^ Enough said^^^ I personally can't use gloves because it feels as though I don't get that mind to bar connection. I know that sounds weird but when I get under a bar, I'd be more worried lifting it using gloves. Iron to the Skin, no matter how cold, no matter how hard and no matter how much it hurts.

Sounds like Planet Fitness, they have a no everything else zone.

nailed it! got an official letter from the manager saying I lift too much weight and that if I don't reduce my weight they will kick me out. new gym time..

Yeah seriously. I am new here and even I know that gloves are gay. I only wear gloves doing a few things, riding dirt bikes, bucking logs, snowskiing/snowboarding, and fisting tramps off of craigslist.

Well apparently I might love cock, because if my hands get any worse I'm breaking in these new gloves.

Back