• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How to crimp a vials !!! Guide by Liquidex

Liquidex

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright. So it seems there are many bros trying to brew but dont know how to seal with flip tops, so I volunteered to make a simple guide.

Things you need:

-20 mm fliptop only hand crimpers (YOU MUST GET THE ONE THAT WORKS WITH FLIP TOPS!!!!)
-Vials with solution in it or without, and must have rubber stopper and neck must be 20mm
-20mm Fliptop seals
-Alcohol swap

Step 1. Prepare your materials. (Look at this thing of beauty xD)

attachment.php

2. Clean your rubber stopper with 70% isoprophyl alcohol pads. Dont use 90% or higher because you need some water in alchol to kill bacteria more effective. Im using cotton seed oil as steroids solution example as you can see.

attachment.php

3. Ones your done swapping the rubber stopper with alcohol pads, go ahead and put aluminum 20mm flip top seals gently. Mine is little crumbled in corner, but its ok. Oh by the way you have to clean the part where aluminum seal touches the rubber stopper with alcohol pads also.
attachment.php

4. Now get your crimper, and gently place on top of flip top seal, and gently squeez.

attachment.php

5. Done!

attachment.php

Upon flipping the seal,the seal will break open and you will be able to draw the solution with syringe.

Attachments

• IMG_0335.jpg
    IMG_0335.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_0336.jpg
    IMG_0336.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 267
  • IMG_0337.jpg
    IMG_0337.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 269
  • IMG_0339.jpg
    IMG_0339.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_0340.jpg
    IMG_0340.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 265
I got a qustions. I ordered a krimper and i tested it on empty vials just to see how to do everything. I ordered A 20mm standard top krimper. i placed a butly stopper on my vial with a 20mm kneck and then i placed a standear aluminum 20mm cap on that. I then placed my krimper on it and squeezed it and for some reason it dented in the top of the cap a little and did not krimp the bottom around the lip of the vial. I mean the top krimped a little bit but it doesn't wrap around the lip of the vial like its suppose to and you can pull it off kind of easily. I think i may have gotten a flip top krimper or maybe even a decapper im not sure. =/ i ordered some fluip tops to see if it works. any one have this issue? if so how did you fix it if you did at all?

If i have to buy another one im going to be pissed. I emailed then and the fucking serial number is on a box that the krimper box comes in. i threw that out so chances are theres nothing they can do for me. So even though i just paid 180 bucks for a krimper i got a 180 paper weight i dont need a god damn decapper

If i have to buy another one im going to be pissed. I emailed then and the fucking serial number is on a box that the krimper box comes in. i threw that out so chances are theres nothing they can do for me. So even though i just paid 180 bucks for a krimper i got a 180 paper weight i dont need a god damn decapper

They're I'm your neck of the woods pay them a visit lol!!

Lol i might have to do that. I ordered some different tops im going to try differet tops if that doesnt work im going to see if i can send this one back and get another one. I just need one that will do wht i need it to lol. Btw colo i pm'ed you. I just cant remember what site i sent you the PM on lol. im pretty sure it was here or IM

Get Shredded!
nice post with good pictures.. pics always say a 1000 words ... at lease thats what I tell the girls I'm trying to get to send me a few naked ones to me on my phone haha

Back